PDA

View Full Version : Xbox pso Mic problems

Phemus
Jul 13, 2005, 10:51 AM
when i play online with a friend of mine we cant hear what each other is sayng we can both speak to everyone else and hear everyone else and we have already checked the voice banning options to make sure we dident acidently ban each other but i dont know what to do it has been happening for two day now and is really starting to wind us up has anyone encounterd a similar problem and know how to fix it any help would be greatly appriciated thanks.

Ryna
Jul 13, 2005, 11:04 AM
I can't help you with your mic problem, but let me translate your post into something a little more readable:

On 2005-07-13 08:51, Phemus wrote:
When I play online with a friend, we can't hear what each other is sayng. We can both speak to everyone else and hear everyone else. We have already checked the voice banning options to make sure we didn't accidently ban each other. I don't know what to do. It has been happening for two days now and is really starting to annoy us. Has anyone encounterd a similar problem and know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

Longtime_play
Jul 28, 2005, 07:55 AM
hey right, i have a similar problem, i can only hear some people that are in the forums and rooms.

in a room of 4 i can only 1 and only he can hear me, i need help with this problem too.

Getintothegame
Jul 28, 2005, 04:42 PM
Did you disable it in the Xbox Dashboard? It's somewhere in options.

Longtime_play
Aug 2, 2005, 03:45 PM
nope just checked that and no luck.

i was told on the net that our problem could be to do with our connections beiing bad. i dunno what this means though.

anyone?

neda
Aug 9, 2005, 08:32 PM
Are you, or your friend, using a router by any chance? If yes, make sure that the proper ports are opened and/or the router is Xbox live approved. Take a look below for more information.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/routercompatibility.htm

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/routers-101.htm

tag888
Aug 22, 2005, 01:45 PM
I have the same problem, but I have knowlage on this though. I couldn't talk to some of my friends in the game ever since I Purchased it. Now, after I sent them a FR and went to play other games with them, such as halo 2, I could hear them. But, if I went back to play some PSO then there was no more communitcation. After I found out about how I could talk to them in other games online, I found out it was my disc.

There is nothing you could do about it, it is just some certain discs. I don't have a new dics yet because after 2 years of playing I've gotten used to it. PSU is coming out soon so I wouldn't even bother with it. Just last these last few months, and that is it. Unless you want to buy a new game, just to talk to these people.