PDA

View Full Version : HUnewearl or FOmarl

Deedlit
Feb 22, 2001, 08:50 PM
I'm having trouble which to choose.. I do like cool weapons and such that I know the hunters get.. do the forces get any? the Magical Piece looks very nice are there any others that are really cool like that one? G uess if anyone get let me know any ifno on either class i'd apreciate ithttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

MunKEE
Feb 22, 2001, 09:00 PM
The Forces can use some of the basic weapons (like the sabers and handguns) and can even use some of the cool weapons like the Soul Eater and Double Saber. But as for class specific stuff like wands and the like, there is the Heart Piece and Caduceus wand that is a little more techno looking. Otherwise most of them are just small variations on the normal weapons (that I have seen). Oh, there is a cool club... called Sting Tip. But since the force class is more about spell casting, their unique weapons are not really all that impressive.

Bah who needs a sword when you can drop multiple tactical nukes in the room?

<======RaFoie junkie =-)

Rei
Feb 22, 2001, 09:15 PM
HUnewearl
Your name tells it all..........

Tiny_Tim
Feb 22, 2001, 09:40 PM
You don't wanna be heading into the frontlines with a Force since they're pretty impotent in hand-to-hand even with the powerful weapons thanks to the low ATP, ATA, and HP scores. If you wanna play with rare weapons, choose the Hunter.

Cliftonium
Feb 22, 2001, 11:47 PM
I agree with Rei: HUneweal matches the name better than a FOmarl. However, say, if you choose Karla, or Lairia, I'd say FOmarl all the way.

MunKEE: RAfoie is definately nice, esp. since I have my lowbie using it. Impresses the heck out of most newbies. =)

WHAT THE @!#$ WAS THAT?! (complete with censured swearing)

=) Cliftonium =)