PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, fuck you too

Saiffy
Jul 15, 2005, 11:37 PM
Grand! You're mad at me! Great! You disappear suddenly right before I'll be away from any internet for two days! Good! You made me look like a total ass! Excellent! You only seem to want to be my friend when you want something, god forbid I ask for something once in awhile!

Speaking of which, see you all Sunday night.

Sef
Jul 15, 2005, 11:40 PM
Er... Well...

See you Sunday, Saiffwin. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 15, 2005, 11:42 PM
Hey...calm down man. >_< Theres other ways to unleash your anger. Believe me. Dont make the same mistake I did.

Jive18
Jul 15, 2005, 11:50 PM
On 2005-07-15 21:42, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
Hey...calm down man. >_< Theres other ways to unleash your anger. Believe me. Dont make the same mistake I did.

Well, it's always good to stay as calm as possible when handling a situation, but if anyone's gonna vent, this is the place to do it. I mean, it's the rant forum, c'mon.

Anyways, it seems from your post Saiffwin that a friend of yours isn't willing to make a sacrifice for your need. I'd just talk it over with them, that always helps. Good luck with whatever happens.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 16, 2005, 12:07 AM
Yeah I know its a rant forum, but going in with guns blazing makes matters worse. So, I say this line:
"If the bitch doesnt want to listen, then put the bitch down."

Saiffy
Jul 16, 2005, 07:57 AM
Ehh... I wasn't be too specific. PLus I was mad at the time of the post...

The problem is, me and my friend, we had a fight. Hurrah, those are always fun http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif. But the gist of the problem is, it was a fucking stupid thing to fight over and I don't even know what point he was trying to make, other than for him to make me look like a total ass.... Fuck, if I don't get to talk to him til Sunday night... T_T

PJ
Jul 16, 2005, 08:10 AM
Jesus christ, I was gonna apologize las night for having the retarded argument, but my brothers were on the computer T_T

EDIT: If you want what the point was:

You know the saying with assume? First the ADE comment, and now

On 2005-07-15 21:37, Saiffwin wrote:
You only seem to want to be my friend when you want something

Last time I checked, we weren't allowed to have rants based on other members. Take your frustrations to me personally in Messenger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-07-16 06:23 ]</font>

Sayara
Jul 16, 2005, 08:31 AM
Pajamas is right.
Personal affairs are privite messagey.

though, it is good to release anger as such.

Saiffy
Jul 16, 2005, 08:33 AM
I knew when I made this topic it'd get locked sooner or later/I'd get warned... It's not to say I didn't care about that, but anger at the time was....yeah <_<

So, lock this somebody. :|

navci
Jul 16, 2005, 10:21 AM
Matter might have been resolved, but I would like to point one thing out, which is almost true for everybody.

Don't assume because someone isn't there right away, that they are avoiding you. Give them a chance to explain themselves before passing that judgement. There could be a million reasons why the person isn't right at where you want them to be at that particular moment. Getting angry just like that, before knowing what really happened can really hurt friendships and cause you much unnecessary angst and grief.

Mm.

Orange_Coconut
Jul 16, 2005, 10:37 AM
The mind can play nasty tricks on you... Making you think of something in a way it never truly was. It twists and distorts one's thoughts in a way that may make something seem to be a certain way, but is not truly the case.

Anwyays, I don't know if that describes part of the problem, seeing the posts in this topic made me think about that. I hope things work out for you.