PDA

View Full Version : section id perks

DangerBoy
Aug 11, 2002, 03:51 PM
other than giving you certain reare items, do the Section ID colors do anything else? I heard Yellowboze find more meseta, than other IDs. Does Bluefull find more armor and Oran mor weapons? I think there are two green IDs, so my little theory doesn't work, but I was just wondering...

Blue-Hawk
Aug 11, 2002, 06:18 PM
yellobloze- mesata
oran-daggers
greenil-rifles
viridia-shots
redria-armor
bluful-partisans
skyly-swords
whitil-slicers
pinkal-wands and high level disks
purplenum-mechguns

*note- that was an intentional mispelling on the id yelloboze*

VulpesMundi
Aug 11, 2002, 06:23 PM
As a matter of fact, each ID finds items at a different rate. Here's a list of what each ID finds more commonly than the others...

Bluefull: Partisan-class weapons.
Greennill: Rifle-class weapons.
Oran: Dagger-class weapons.
Pinkal: Cane-class weapons and technique disks. This is the only ID that finds heavy offensive level 15 disks in V-H mode and level 30 disks in Ult mode.
Purplenum: Mechgun-class weapons.
Redria: Armor, shields, and units. This is the only ID that finds God units with + or ++.
Skyly: Sword-class weapons.
Viridia: Shotgun-class weapons.
Whitill: Slicer-class weapons.
Yellowboze: Meseta. All items drop at a roughly balanced rate.

Each ID is also better suited to certain classes up thru V-H mode. In Ult each class becomes a bit more generalized and useful for pretty much any class. Here's the list of usefullness up thru V-H mode complete with the following V-H items (in order): Forest 2 box item, Cave 3 box item, Mine 2 box item, and Ruins uber-rare dropped by a Dimenian...

Bluefull: Hunter, Brionac, Vjaya, Gaebolg, and Soul Banish.
Greennill: Ranger, Visk 235W, Wals Mk2, Justy 23ST, and Holy Ray.
Oran: Hunter, Blade Dance, Bloody Art, Cross Scar, and Twin Brand.
Pinkal: Force, Fire Scepter:Agni, Ice Staff:Dagon, Storm Wand:Indra, and Magical Piece.
Purplenum: Ranger, M&A60 Vise, H&S25 Justice, L&K14 Combat, and Inferno Bazooka.
Redria: Any, Hunter Field, Ranger Field, Force Field, and Parasite Wear:Vajulla.
Skyly: Hunter, Flowen's Sword, Last Survivor, Dragon Slayer, and Chain Sawd.
Viridia: Ranger, Crush Bullet, Meteor Smash, Final Impact, and Spread Needle.
Whitill: Hunter, Slicer of Assassin, Diska of Liberator, Diska of Braveman, and Silence Claw.
Yellowboze: Force, Kaladbolg, -none?-, -none?-, and Sting Tip.

Happy hunting.

Graypaint
Aug 11, 2002, 07:35 PM
Thank you VERY much-I was looking for that.
I get some pretty sweet weapons X_X

sai-lou-fu
Aug 13, 2002, 12:36 PM
err...about the oran id, it doesn't just find daggers, i have actually found more swords and handguns then daggers when i first started off.

TeamPhalanx
Aug 13, 2002, 12:39 PM
You're correct. However, ORAN is known to find daggers more easily than other ids, it doesn't mean that they don't find other stuff. As for the yellowboze meseta myth, it's just that, a myth. Yellowboze is a nice id for those that like sabers and for c-mode.

Lejes
Aug 13, 2002, 08:51 PM
I'm skyly and I find god techniques with two +'s all the time. It's not just limited to redria

VulpesMundi
Aug 17, 2002, 03:29 AM
On 2002-08-13 18:51, Lejes wrote:
I'm skyly and I find god techniques with two +'s all the time. It's not just limited to redria

Are you talking about offline or just online with other people? You see, offline you won't be able to find God units with + or ++ unless you're Redria. Online, however, if someone else who is Redria hosts the team you're bound to find them.

As for Yellowboze and Meseta, in my Yellowboze playing time I did encounter a lot more meseta drops on average than other IDs. Perhaps this was a coincidence, but Yellowboze does tend to find slightly more meseta per drop than the other IDs.