PDA

View Full Version : Question on whether an item is legit or Findable? Look Here

Arislan
Jul 16, 2005, 04:01 AM
Parasite Gene 'Flow'
This item is a relatively rare drop off of Ultimate Olga Flow. However, while the item, if one dropped, has a rare chance of appearing (instead of a monomate or somesuch), the chances of Olga Flow dropping an item is set to 0%. This means that there is no chance of *anything* dropping from him, much less the Gene. This item is therefore impossible to obtain legitimately.

Red Ring
This item is a relatively rare drop off of Ultimate Dark Falz. However, while the item, if one dropped, has a rare chance of appearing (instead of a monomate or somesuch), the chances of Dark Falz dropping an item is set to 0%. This means that there is no chance of *anything* dropping from him, much less the Ring. This item is therefore impossible to obtain legitimately.

Dark Flow/Dark Meteor/Dark Bridge
These items are created through the use of Parasite Gene 'Flow'. Since that item is not obtainable, these items are not legitimate either.

Legitimate Mags
Any normal or rare mag whose levels add to 200 are likely legit. Possibly duped, but likely Legit. Definitely hacked Mags are: Mags above Level 200, Mags with impossible PBs (2 of one PB, Grants, etc), and the Elenor/Elnoa Mag. To note, the Elenor Mag is banned online, but if you get one off a friend Offline, well, it's not legit either, no matter how much they may claim otehrwise.

Stacked Items
A stacked item is a usable item that has been stacked to more than it's usable allowance. An example would be a stack of 99 Difluids.

Weapons
Any weapon can be assumed to be duped if given, but not necessarily hacked. Definite hacks are as follows: Any weapon with more than 3 percentage areas. Any weapon with more than 100% in one area. Any weapon with more than -10% in any percentage area.

Tsumikiri J-Sword
While just about any Tsumikiri in the game can be assumed to be duped, there are legitimate J-Swords out there. With 23,000 kills while equipped, any legitimate Sealed J-Sword can be unsealed, turning it into a Tsumikiri. However, hacked Sealed J-Swords do not have this kill counter built in, and so cannot be unsealed. If you want a legitimate Tsumikiri, hunt the Sealed J yourself. There is NO way to tell if a gifted or traded Sealed J is hacked or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2005-07-17 15:12 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jul 16, 2005, 11:05 AM
Not bad, except wanting to point out one minor thing.
0% might appear in the hit area if you're currently equipping something with hit. Not sure if this applies to the trade window or not.

Also, cannot quite remember, but does a weapon that was positive percent tekked down to 0% hit still show the hit %?

Feelmirath
Jul 16, 2005, 11:15 AM
Also, cannot quite remember, but does a weapon that was positive percent tekked down to 0% hit still show the hit %?
Yes, i believe that happened to a yamato i found on gc http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Erk
Jul 16, 2005, 05:02 PM
I have a DB's saber and it is completely legit,but it still shows the hit%. I don't know how to hack and if I did it must have been on accident.

Arislan
Jul 17, 2005, 12:01 AM
On V2 (100% sure), a tekked item that had hit and was modded (up or down) by tekking will not show hit. I'm not sure about GC, however. If someone is willing to check into the veracity of this (finding a 5-10% hit weapon and tekking it down) and looking at it, then trading it, it would be appreciated.

Feelmirath
Jul 17, 2005, 03:55 AM
Ok, well i found another yamato which had 5% hit, so this time i tekked it down on purpose. From that i can conclude that it will still show the hit% if it had any to start with.

Arislan
Jul 17, 2005, 08:25 AM
Right then, edited out.

Saiffy
Jul 17, 2005, 04:41 PM
Just to point out, Elenor is banned online. So it's not like people will have to worry if somebody gives them one. Of course there are some codes that allow you to bring banned stuff online, but yeah <_<;

dragoon-girl
Jul 20, 2005, 03:00 PM
I hear it's usuraly items people hack that get banned, Hackers have to ruin it for the rest of us http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sef
Jul 21, 2005, 12:26 AM
On 2005-07-20 13:00, dragoon-girl wrote:
I hear it's usuraly items people hack that get banned, Hackers have to ruin it for the rest of us http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Yeah...

Don't see why they want to ban un-hacked items. >_>

Although it would have been nice if we could have seen these items later... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sizzors
Aug 21, 2005, 03:03 PM
So if 1 trifuild was stacked to ten using X method with any item, it's legit?

And I'm trying not to discuss the cheat code.

darkshado
Aug 31, 2005, 04:27 PM
i do think there is cheats for gc but no weapon codes

Ketchup345
Aug 31, 2005, 05:43 PM
On 2005-08-31 14:27, darkshado wrote:
i do think there is cheats for gc but no weapon codes

There are ways to make an item that you want. Like you said in the post below the quoted one, you just haven't found them.

And please don't double post. Use the Edit Button.
Also, to get rid of the Rappy Hunter title, go to "Your Account" then "Edit your Info" and you should be able to manually enter in a title. Or, just get to 50 posts (that are not in FKL, and any beyond the 10th can't be in the Lounge), also they can't be http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif.

mitchm
Sep 23, 2005, 09:50 AM
Hey just a quick question. Where are people getting mags called "Al Rappy"? What exactly are they. Someone tried to trade me one and well I didn't take it. I'm just curious. Thanks.

wildfantom
Nov 12, 2005, 01:26 AM
On 2005-09-23 07:50, mitchm wrote:
Hey just a quick question. Where are people getting mags called "Al Rappy"? What exactly are they. Someone tried to trade me one and well I didn't take it. I'm just curious. Thanks.

if your referring to the slot modifier unit, its from the beta of the xbox version(not sure about the GC as I have never played it) I got this item as a glitch I think but people swore I was a cheater even though I actually had one drop off a blue rappy in the forest in normal mode, I had no real use for it as a force it doesnt help my techs, I think the only reason its not banned online is because of all the people that played the beta of it, whether its legit or not is touchy, but the only ways to get it are to hope for the glitch I got(not very likely)or, to have it given to you

by the way beta players will tell anyone who tells em the al-rappy unit isnt legit they are full of it and to take a hike, I saw it happen a few times

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wildfantom on 2005-11-11 22:30 ]</font>

Dreadlock
Feb 23, 2006, 09:34 PM
Hacked SJ-swords don't have the kill counter, but...what about Sealed J-swords that were duped from an original legit sword that was found? Would these demon spawn swords still unlock? Didn't see anybody bring this up.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 23, 2006, 10:17 PM
I am pretty sure that if you dupe an sj-sword that it still has the counter. The game does not detect dupes (at least glitch dupe... don't want to be specific.) i think the game detects cheat disk dupes and all that though.

Dreadlock
Feb 24, 2006, 02:45 PM
So you're telling me most SJSwords that don't have over 100% percentages (Therefore duped or something, instead of hacked) will still be unsealable?

Dhylec
Feb 24, 2006, 06:32 PM
Dreadlock wrote:
So you're telling me most SJSwords that don't have over 100% percentages (Therefore duped or something, instead of hacked) will still be unsealable?

I thought the sticky cleared this little duping & hacking part. Heh, I guess I was wrong.

OK, again..
-Duped items are exactly/identically the same as the original.
-If the original SJS is found by the normal mean & not hacked into the game, it can be unsealed.
-If the SJS is a dupe of that natural drop, then it will be able to unseal after 32k kills.
-If the SJS is a dupe of a hack, created by AR or similar mean, it does not have the counter. Therefore it can't be unsealed.

Black-Dragon
Feb 28, 2006, 06:01 PM
Just thought I would like to let everyone (Including Dread) know 2 things, one is the fact that I have gone hardcore legit and therefore am only using items I either 1. Obtain myself, or 2. Find while hunting with someone else. The other is a rather amusing fact, I just had some moron try to tell me that you can obtain the Parasite gene by going back down to the area where olga flow is and wait for Rico or Flowen to appear. Now if this had any truth to it what-so-ever then it would only make sense for Flowen to appear, since Rico was Falz, correct? lol.
He sounded very convincing, but still an idiot. lol

EDIT: My appologies for posting about something that had already been discussed. I should have read up on the forum more, but I just think it's funny how people can lie to themselves more then other people. But at any rate, I have the perfect idea for them to proove the Red Ring does drop. Do it again, since it seems to drop so frequently. Have everyone open their item pack one at a time, scroll through it slowly to proove NO ONE has the ring already. Therefor; weather or not someone is standing next to or away from, if the ring is not there to begin with, then it can only come from where they say. And I also find it funny that the video is such a low quality and it looks like the same affect as if someone just used a Mag Cell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-02-28 15:48 ]</font>

Lord_Kratos
Aug 25, 2006, 02:35 PM
so the elenore and elenoa mags are banned but what item was used to make them before they were banned? what mg cell i mean and how do i get custom pics for me avatar like the one Ketchup has for instince (sry for off topic part)

DikkyRay
Oct 9, 2006, 06:14 PM
I'm sick of people asking "Is my (Weapon) hacked?" So im making this post.

1. If any of your weapon Percents are 127%

2. Your special Weapon has an extra attack different from its usual (for example, a frozen shooter with a burning extra attack, and yes, i have seen one)

3. All dark flows, bridges, and meteors are hacked. No one has ever found a Parasitic Gene 'flow' using any legit means.

4. Mags that are higher than level 200 are hacked.
some mags are level 200 and still hacked. A mag always has a base of 5 defense, if there is 200 in any stat, the mag is hacked. in Version 3 or BB

In DC, it is possible to have a mag with 200 in any stat, but that its DC version, and it is impossible for you to transfer. So on GCN, BB, and XBOX, you cannot have a mag with 200 in any stat

5. Mags that have strange photon blasts are hacked. This goes along with the 200+ level mag. I have seen mags with grants and megid as a photon blast, as well as 3 pillas. Those mags are hacked.

And now the No rare drops

If you have a hacked mag or stacked items, rares WILL NOT appear. Its does not matter if your brothers friends cousin fouund a rare. They are a liar or using ar. You will not find any rares.
If you do not have a hacked mag or stacked items, then you are just unlucky.

Hopefully the next person with a question will see this, and their question will be answered.
Also if i missed anything, please post it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-10-09 16:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-10-10 03:36 ]</font>

KojiroAK
Oct 9, 2006, 10:23 PM
AFAIK DC versions Mag with a single 200 Stat is possible.
(they also start not with DEF of Lv.5)

You should add that.

Or you should say you talking about Version 3 or BB

Otherwise it could give confusions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2006-10-09 20:25 ]</font>

T0m
Oct 10, 2006, 05:07 AM
And don't forget the stickies where all this is mentioned. Specifically intended to answer any questions about these matters.
I have little faith that anyone missing or ignoring those stickies, before posting a question that's answered there or here, will take a peek in this topic. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DikkyRay
Oct 10, 2006, 05:34 AM
Stll, im sick of people asking about hacked stuff.
THey don't read the stickies, so hopefuly they will see this

watashiwa
Oct 10, 2006, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah, lol, this is the first time I read this.. but the whole deal about hacked Sealed J-Swords not being unsealable is untrue.

I can create a Sealed J-Sword with any amount of kills I want, really. Perfectly unsealable when the appropriate additional kills are met... I can even make it so that it's immediately able to be unsealed.

Quite a few people can, actually, they just need to do it. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-10-10 14:07 ]</font>

zanotam
Jan 18, 2007, 09:53 PM
actually some items can be obtained through glitches, but not hacked. Does this make them legitimate. A good example is the glitch where extremely rarely a character starts with abnormal stuff on them. if they started with a rare is it legit or unlegit?

gabor
Jan 19, 2007, 09:51 AM
On 2005-07-16 22:01, Arislan wrote:
On V2 (100% sure), a tekked item that had hit and was modded (up or down) by tekking will not show hit. I'm not sure about GC, however. If someone is willing to check into the veracity of this (finding a 5-10% hit weapon and tekking it down) and looking at it, then trading it, it would be appreciated.

I would like to argue this statement. V2 on DC, I have a Red Handgun that was -10% hit untekked, now shows a 0% on hit.

AKASHI
Mar 22, 2007, 06:36 PM
i heared something about the flowen sword. that if the blade has a "moving energy" kinda look (like the brother hood sword in ffx) that its not real, its just a copy. is this tru?

zanotam
Apr 29, 2007, 08:11 PM
Could they add the PSU legit S ranks maybe?