PDA

View Full Version : Gold Weapons

Orangepeel
Jul 16, 2005, 07:56 PM
I'm just wondering, at what level can you start getting them (Gladius, Raygun) I mean level as in like place (Vhard Mines?). I know some Section IDs can find specific ones, like my Skyly has found 3 Lasers in Hard Mines. I was also able to buy a Pallasch then, when I couldn't even find one. Yeah.. so... just like say when you started finding them.

-Axel-
Jul 16, 2005, 08:03 PM
Well un Ulitmate Forest you can get them as a handgun on normal mode, but on VH Ruins you should be able to get some cool weapons.

Dana
Jul 16, 2005, 08:17 PM
ok
you can get "gold" ohoton itmes in
Hard
Very Hard
Ultimate

you can buy them at 150(but earlier for Gladuis and the lower star "gold" photon weapons!

Orangepeel
Jul 16, 2005, 09:24 PM
So you're basically saying you can get them once they'll be completely useless and you'll have stuff that's 50 times better.

PJ
Jul 16, 2005, 09:34 PM
On 2005-07-16 19:24, Orangepeel wrote:
So you're basically saying you can get them once they'll be completely useless and you'll have stuff that's 50 times better.

That's about right

Unless you're on of those people who are under the illusion that Hit%s make a weapon God.

KageRyuushin
Jul 16, 2005, 10:19 PM
You can start finding them in hard ruins and on. All the final levels of the photon weapons could be bought in the shop starting when you reach lv 151. Same goes for buying Celestial Armor and Shield

Orangepeel
Jul 16, 2005, 10:21 PM
I mean finding them like crazy, like the Red versions (Pallasch, Railgun) like you do in Vhard Forest.

Nohra
Jul 17, 2005, 12:43 AM
If you want Rayguns or Gladii with high specials, VH Ruins.

If you want everything else, Ult, any area, preferably Mines, Ruins, CCA, or Seabed.

...also, Chao, some weapons with a hit percent ARE godly. Not a single rare rifle has a Hell special. A RAmar or RAmarl with maxed ATA and a Hell Laser with 40+ hit can do a LOT of damage in EP2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nohra on 2005-07-16 22:45 ]</font>

Fanta
Jul 17, 2005, 05:47 AM
I have a Blizzard Gladius with 40% Native, 30% Dark, 30% Hit, for my FOmar. If I had bothered waiting for the right Tech I might have been able to get Hell. Maybe I should of.

Anyway, since this wep is great, I was planning on FOmar having G-Assassin Arms, but Im not sure now.

Ryna
Jul 17, 2005, 09:18 AM
On 2005-07-17 03:47, Fanta wrote:
I have a Blizzard Gladius with 40% Native, 30% Dark, 30% Hit, for my FOmar. If I had bothered waiting for the right Tech I might have been able to get Hell. Maybe I should of.

The special of a normal weapon is decided at the time when it is created (ie: box opening/monster dying/etc...) No amount of tekking would have changed the special from Blizzard to Hell. The only thing that could have happened is that you would have received a lower level weapon in the Blizzard category such as Freeze by tekking it.

Hrith
Jul 17, 2005, 09:43 AM
Also, Gladius, Diska, Arms, etc. are yellow, not gold.

S-Ranks are gold; using proper colour references would avoid confusion http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Fanta
Jul 17, 2005, 09:46 AM
On 2005-07-17 07:18, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-07-17 03:47, Fanta wrote:

The special of a normal weapon is decided at the time when it is created (ie: box opening/monster dying/etc...) No amount of tekking would have changed the special from Blizzard to Hell. The only thing that could have happened is that you would have received a lower level weapon in the Blizzard category such as Freeze by tekking it.

Really...I knew that it would be Freeze, since thats how it was tekked first, but I thoguht if you had a different tekker you could change it.
Thanks for that.

Kef,
Thats what I thought to but I didnt want to say anything incase I was wrong.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: Got rid of unnecassry quotage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-07-17 07:47 ]</font>