PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: Hackers suck.

SatanV4
Jul 17, 2005, 12:03 AM
I swear I've had it with hackers. It's bad enough that they have polluted Apatite Blocks 1 and 2 but I've been seeing them in Dav 10... honestly, dav 10 is known as a LEGIT block. Screw this hacked stuff.

I was in a game, a legit game, in Dav 10, when a hacker comes in just to fill the lobby teleporter and guild counter with photon crystals, a hacked item, to "make us unlegit" i swear, hacking is one things, but to do dumb a$$ stuff like that is rediculous.

digigram
Jul 17, 2005, 11:54 PM
To tell you the truth, true code hackers wouldn't be caught dead saying "unlegit". it's just another case of some fucking kid, readi how to do it from someone that knows, and repeating direction, without any knowledge of what the hell they are doing.

it should be properly termed "attention whore"

slayer_1327
Jul 18, 2005, 07:18 AM
I was in Dav 10 last week, I made a game and everyone that joined had a goddamn Red Ring! I was like "fuck this!" and left. They think they are cool cause someone posted a code any idiot can put in. "Hehe, I'm a hacker all your items are belong to me" "You didn't make the code so you hacked shit bitch!"

Sef
Jul 18, 2005, 09:07 AM
On 2005-07-18 05:18, slayer_1327 wrote:
I was in Dav 10 last week, I made a game and everyone that joined had a goddamn Red Ring! I was like "fuck this!" and left. They think they are cool cause someone posted a code any idiot can put in. "Hehe, I'm a hacker all your items are belong to me" "You didn't make the code so you hacked shit bitch!"

Eh sometimes in cases like that, the items are given to people. One of my good friends gave me a Red Ring and at the time I didn't know there was a problem with it. So I just used it until I got a better shield.

Even if I had known, I probably wouldn't have cared.

Longtime_play
Jul 18, 2005, 10:09 AM
yeah, its all down to how much you mind hacked stuff.
i have a couple of hacked weapons, which i sometimes use, i have nothing against that, but i dont use them most of the time because it just makes the game way too easy. Plus you get more satisfaction if you find the rare stuff yourself.

SatanV4
Jul 18, 2005, 05:29 PM
i'm not saying i'm 100% legit, i do use a double cannon with 100% hit, i have 2 actually, native-a beast-hit and machine-dark-hit, all 100% but i wish the hackers and hacked would say out of the block thats supposed to b for legits. i have to ask if a game is legit when i enter, not "what ID is this game." its just dumb.

To ALL PSOX hackers or hacked, STAY OUT OF DAV 10!
(By that I mean anyone that cant find rares)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SatanV4 on 2005-07-18 15:38 ]</font>

Sef
Jul 18, 2005, 06:13 PM
Hmm...

I'm not really sure you can just tell someone to stay out of a block. They pay for the game, and with that comes going places and being places... Even though they shouldn't be hacking and taking enjoyment away from other paying customers...

Why not just move the legit block in secrecy?

Longtime_play
Jul 18, 2005, 06:19 PM
that is almost impossible, unless you just tell a select few mates, but if you ask a lot of 'legits' to move block you'll find that they'll be back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Longtime_play on 2005-07-18 16:22 ]</font>

SatanV4
Jul 19, 2005, 07:02 PM
Dav 10 is being eaten, I got on only briefly to find that lobby filled with ppl i recognized from Apatite, as hackers. Of course they when annoying anyone that joined that lobby. A few friends of mine r trying to move to good dav 10 to another block, Cel 5 and Cel 8 (the so called PSOW block) r highly likely locations. I post a new topic about this and keep every1 here posted to this new "legit" block.

HACKERS BLOW HARDCORE.

Sef
Jul 20, 2005, 07:35 AM
It's possible those hackers could be reading this very thread.

If your mates are PSOW members, you may want to PM them this information. If not, well... I'm sure you can find some other means, like the Mail system in PSO itself.

Although, if it's like GC, you can check how many people are occupying a ship/block... Hm... Good luck to you anyways. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Longtime_play
Jul 20, 2005, 07:46 AM
yeah good luck

slayer_1327
Jul 20, 2005, 09:02 AM
If the legit block is changing please notify me via PM.