PDA

View Full Version : I feel really dumb for asking this but.....

Zid
Jul 17, 2005, 12:23 AM
You know those thinks where it describes u like evil and powerful, cute and kind, etc... How do u get them.

Sef
Jul 17, 2005, 12:56 AM
Say... What?

Edit: Quizzes maybe? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2005-07-16 22:56 ]</font>

Zid
Jul 17, 2005, 12:57 AM
I mean when the words are like goldish when u click right on the gcube and satuff like that

Sef
Jul 17, 2005, 12:59 AM
To tell you the truth, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Zid
Jul 17, 2005, 01:00 AM
lol ill have to figure it out for myself

Skorpius
Jul 17, 2005, 01:05 AM
I'm sure people could help you if you had a more coherent description of what you're looking for.

Sef
Jul 17, 2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah, maybe you could give a better example...

Like maybe if I have one of whatever it is you're looking for, describe it to me.

Zid
Jul 17, 2005, 01:12 AM
First of all I dont know what that means but I kinda think I do. Thats the problem I dont know how to explain it.

RappyDinner
Jul 17, 2005, 01:17 AM
would you be talking about in the game or on the website?

RicoRoyal
Jul 17, 2005, 01:18 AM
Please stop spamming the boards. Sit down. Breath. Form a helpful description of your problem. Also, as far as I can tell, this has nothing to do with PSO. If that is the case, then please keep in mind that you posted this in the incorrect sub forum. In the future, please post in the correct location (given that this thread was already made, please just stick to this one until it is moved to Off Topic).

Now then, think hard and come back when you're ready.

Zid
Jul 17, 2005, 01:19 AM
OK WHen u press the r trigger on ur Gcube controller u see other things on top of their head besides their names and the other stuff describes them.

RicoRoyal
Jul 17, 2005, 01:26 AM
Hmmm, I think I might have an idea of what you're talking about.

I think you're asking about seeing extra info above your character's head while in the online lobbies. If memory serves me correctly, the "y" button on your GC controller should do the trick. Keep pushing it to show different things such as level, character name, c-mode rank.

Is that what you were asking about? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

EDIT: Wait... was it the R-button? Damn, I can't believe I forgot already http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-07-16 23:35 ]</font>

Zid
Jul 17, 2005, 01:27 AM
Yeah i guess but the problem is how do u get the extra info ontop of ur guy.

Skorpius
Jul 17, 2005, 01:37 AM
Are you talking about the text above your character when you're in the online lobby? It's confusing because you seem to be asking about two different things.

You know those thinks where it describes u like evil and powerful, cute and kind, etc... How do u get them.
This sounds like Word Select. When you bring up the keyboard on your screen, press X to cycle between that, Symbol Chat, and Word Select.

I mean when the words are like goldish when u click right on the gcube and satuff like that
This sounds like Challenge Mode rank. You must complete stages in Episode 1 Challenge Mode online in order to obtain a rank.

There, a constructive post by Skorpius. D:

Zid
Jul 17, 2005, 01:38 AM
Yes when ur in the online lobby

Ryna
Jul 17, 2005, 07:12 AM
On 2005-07-16 23:38, Zid wrote:
Yes when ur in the online lobby

If you press the Right Trigger button on your GC controller, you should see the following information in order: character name, character name and level, challenge mode rank, battle mode record, and an empty field.

You'll gain a challenge mode rank after completing one of the cmode stages. If you have no cmode rank, nothing will appear there. Some cheaters write colored text in that particular field, overwriting the cmode title.

Sef
Jul 17, 2005, 11:31 AM
Unless he's talking about the people in Episode 3.

Dhylec
Jul 17, 2005, 11:47 AM
Zid wrote:
OK WHen u press the r trigger on ur Gcube controller u see other things on top of their head besides their names and the other stuff describes them.

my god, if it wasn't for this post
this topic is heading directly to FKL

please, help us help you!
try describe whatever you want to know as well as you can
it took some 10 posts to get some where D;

trypticon
Jul 17, 2005, 05:48 PM
I think he's asking how you get those things to begin with.

Try doing challenge mode and completing a few stages of it to get a challenge rank above your head.

Try winning some Battle mode games, or just disconnecting while you are in one. Either way, this will give you a number on either the W or D above your head.

If you want levels... go gain them.

Does that help?

Getintothegame
Jul 17, 2005, 05:55 PM
I'm going to take a shot an a half, but I thought he was talking about symbol chat. Just for the record:

To do symbol chats: Press Y and right until you see them.

To make one: Go in the start menu, chat, and Symbol Chat. Start from there.

Sef
Jul 17, 2005, 06:15 PM
Hmm... I don't suppose we'll ever really know till he comes back and tells us what he's discovered... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Skorpius
Jul 17, 2005, 07:09 PM
On 2005-07-16 23:37, Skorpius wrote:
Are you talking about the text above your character when you're in the online lobby? It's confusing because you seem to be asking about two different things.

This sounds like Word Select. When you bring up the keyboard on your screen, press X to cycle between that, Symbol Chat, and Word Select.

This sounds like Challenge Mode rank. You must complete stages in Episode 1 Challenge Mode online in order to obtain a rank.

!!!

Sef
Jul 17, 2005, 07:16 PM
On 2005-07-17 17:09, Skorpius wrote:

On 2005-07-16 23:37, Skorpius wrote:

!!!

Yeah... After reading it a couple times, I'd say Skorp's got it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Jive18
Jul 17, 2005, 07:38 PM
On 2005-07-17 15:55, Getintothegame wrote:
I'm going to take a shot an a half, but I thought he was talking about symbol chat. Just for the record:

To do symbol chats: Press Y and right until you see them.

To make one: Go in the start menu, chat, and Symbol Chat. Start from there.

Yeah, I thought he was talking about the same thing. The world might never know...

Sef
Jul 17, 2005, 08:15 PM
On 2005-07-17 17:38, Jive18 wrote:
Yeah, I thought he was talking about the same thing. The world might never know...

Nah, I think Skorp got it...