PDA

View Full Version : Free Hunters Licence

DeFessler
Aug 12, 2002, 08:30 AM
Whoever wants a free licence send your code in a PM I will put a hunters licence on the code. My family is rich and my mom just paid fo my credit card so I was gonna but some hunters licences to make PSOv2 Better

P.S.
For all who have seen the trade massages I went out a bought pso so I am now willling to give free hunter licences

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 12, 2002, 11:51 AM
How generous of you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'll tell you when I need one in like 3 months when mine runs out.

I paid $20 for mine too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DeFessler
Aug 12, 2002, 01:04 PM
dude in three mouths I doubt ill still be doing this

neko-chan
Aug 12, 2002, 02:30 PM
I think your dad sould kick your little ass a little bit more.

BTW, I think yours is just a try to steal some serials and access codes... isn't it?

You super sayan guys are amazing.

DeFessler
Aug 12, 2002, 03:02 PM
Umm I already have a code dude.

X-thirteen
Aug 16, 2002, 12:48 AM
dont rip on this guy, hes just being nice.

Funky-D
Sep 2, 2002, 08:01 AM
yes you should be more nicer to the guy he is trying to be nice and he was only asking (real polite ) if anyone needs one ,so dont rip him off !!!!

man its hard to be nice now a days . but you sure are cool man i hope there are more rich guys like you .but still you should be carefull in this world .

RellikTakahashi
Sep 22, 2002, 09:46 PM
Not to be braggy, but I am rich too (if millionair counts), and knowing my parents they wouldn't just let me add people's names i never heard of to there credit card billing. Whats the catch? =P

SoLaRiS
Sep 24, 2002, 07:10 PM
sounds a bit fishy to me...

Kenks23
Oct 1, 2002, 05:00 PM
How old are you?

Oh wait, this is the internet so you could say any age older than yours and easily get away with it if you're smart enough.

I'm inclined to believe that you are some young kid who doesn't know what he's doing or quite the evil older person trying to get some info from us. I don't think this is at all for real. More like a joke to me.

None the less, something doesn't add up here.

Blenjar
Oct 8, 2002, 05:03 PM
Am just waiting for Licenses....

Ereiniana
Oct 21, 2002, 05:41 PM
Way too fishy for me.

Alena Zouryx
Oct 26, 2002, 11:56 AM
Um...send in my code? Well I'm so limited on cash that I'm tempted to do it, but my serial number doesn't work anyway, since my original DC broke and I can't play anymore on my new one. *sigh* I'll just wait to pay for the GameCube liscence, thank you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Blenjar
Oct 26, 2002, 09:28 PM
Am waiting for free ngc licenses, and what's the deal with fishy...huh?...want some fish?,fish sticks?

CorneliusPower
Oct 30, 2002, 01:29 AM
Yeah there's rotten tuna in the air. Umm ok, since there's really no such thing as something free, i have to say someone is desperatly wanting some serials and keys. Hmm, thank you for the offer though. Peace.

vaz9999
Nov 1, 2002, 09:38 AM
mine is 16-2903-4919 and 46515533-4673 now hook me up plz:)

Blenjar
Nov 3, 2002, 02:06 PM
On 2002-10-29 22:29, CorneliusPower wrote:
Yeah there's rotten tuna in the air. Umm ok, since there's really no such thing as something free, i have to say someone is desperatly wanting some serials and keys. Hmm, thank you for the offer though. Peace.

You are right about not free things but for the conection there are, I use to play ver.1 for free only had to play phone line bills. Now hahaha i got ngc free $, beat that hahahaha. Peace...HOLA!