PDA

View Full Version : Allright guys...

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 18, 2005, 01:19 PM
Ive been told by my EX that people have been IMing her about that conversation saying "I heard you fucked some chick."

Ok, one. Me and her worked things out. We sat down, and talked to each other. Things have been going to shit thats been affecting us.

Two: Stop IMing her. She doesnt need anymore shit. Got it?

If any of you arnt IMing her. Then ok. But Im just asking, please stop Iming her.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 19, 2005, 04:17 AM
Hello.

Not my business at all but lets just say this.

Lets hope she believes what you and only you say man. That's all that matters not the gossip whores spreading bull s claims about you.

And since she is your "ex" leave her be, you shouldn't care any bit about her anymore right?

I know this comes with the territory of a male teenager, but you'll laugh at this one day when you thought ex'es meant something special.

A lot of people go through this, "but she's my ex," exactly. You're not supposed to be involved, or care one bit; even if you see her at school everyday whatever.

But the seeing at school everyday, friends talking, friends of friends talking, rumor mill BS, etc. make it very hard for anybody and not just male teenagers who haven't yet entered post high school education. Whew.

I hope I helped somewhat; I also hope things get better as you stop caring about it so much. As in stop worrying, there's always bickering people putting too much emphasis on other people's lives. Friend or not.

Here's to having your head held high, and a thicker skin Jett, you deserve it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 19, 2005, 09:27 AM
Uh...did you post her screen-name here or something? How would anyone here contact her unless you did, unless you have mutual friends that visit the site, in which case I prolly would'nt have posted anything about her to start with.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 19, 2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks Hayabusa. And to be honest me and her setled our differences. We just went back to being best friends. Why you ask? Well, she was a best friend to me when I needed one. And right now she needs one because shes throwing her life away on drugs. Needless to say, Im succeding very well.

As for the IM address, I posted the convo, which had her IM address. Im sure you guys wouldnt do it, but she asked me to help out, and I did. But thanks for the help. ^_^

opaopajr
Jul 21, 2005, 05:24 AM
... and the block/warning button doesn't work on her IM?

i am now confused about modern youth social dynamics.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 21, 2005, 10:41 AM
I told her about that. But I dunno if she actually listened to me. Or...she tried to find the option..got lost...and gave up.