PDA

View Full Version : Can Xbox and GC play together online

Heretic144
Jul 18, 2005, 01:39 PM
My friend and I were wondering if his GC characters could go onto the same servers and play in the sam games as my Xbox characters. I played about 150 hours on his GC up at school and I was hoping that i could get my mag and items onto my Xbox.

Saiffy
Jul 18, 2005, 01:43 PM
No.

Ryna
Jul 18, 2005, 01:49 PM
The GC and XBox servers are seperate, so there is no way of playing with your friend.

Tomeeboy
Jul 18, 2005, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately, no. They are completely seperate. There might be a chance of finding somebody that has switched platforms and wants to trade Xbox items for your GC items. Probably a long shot though :

Heretic144
Jul 18, 2005, 02:03 PM
damn, does anyone want to give me a rati then?? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryna
Jul 18, 2005, 02:04 PM
On 2005-07-18 12:03, Heretic144 wrote:
damn, does anyone want to give me a rati then?? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If you would like to trade for a Rati, please go over to the Trade Forum and make a post. Be sure to specify the system you will be playing on.

Lord_Lex
Jul 22, 2005, 06:44 PM
no

Infiniteque
Jul 26, 2005, 09:36 AM
I once read that back when SEGA/Sonic Team was porting Ep 1 and 2 to XBox, they originally wanted to link the XBox and GameCube versions to one another. Supposedly, Microsoft turned this idea down in the name of keeping XBox Live users with other XBox Live users.

It was something to that extent.. but it may have not been true at all.

Link00seven
Jul 28, 2005, 08:44 AM
On 2005-07-26 07:36, Majiteque wrote:
I once read that back when SEGA/Sonic Team was porting Ep 1 and 2 to XBox, they originally wanted to link the XBox and GameCube versions to one another. Supposedly, Microsoft turned this idea down in the name of keeping XBox Live users with other XBox Live users.

It was something to that extent.. but it may have not been true at all.

That makes sense acually. I've also heard the reason ST isnt sticking with Xbox is because they don't like being forced to go through Xbox Live. I don't know why -- it's a great service from a user standpoint but maybe it's not so nice to developers?