PDA

View Full Version : GC: Legit newbs

Ijirashii
Jul 19, 2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah..I just recently started playing online, and was excited to have so many players willing to just dish out rares without request.

Course....I thought it was just to be nice, which...it sorta was, but it means less when its hacked or duped. >.o Dude gave me angel wings, but it was like lvl 1308.....

Bah, that takes all the fun out of the game, so naturally, I deleted it and the three weapons.

I'm dissappointed to see so many people tainted by cheats. If you cheat, the game is way too easy, and you'll lose interest and find that you wasted your money.

I propose that the legits take back their game via the ol' "ignore him and he'll go away" policy.

Just tell the lil hackers to pheck off, and play elsewhere.

So I request that legits leave their charrie names for all to see. Though this may end up being another forgotten threads that never caught on, it may as well, on the contrary, be the first step into a better gaming experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kimishiro - Humar
Leviticus - Fomar

Sef
Jul 20, 2005, 07:22 AM
I'm not sure, but I thought there was a topic like this somewhere... But hmm...

Well for the most part, I'm legit. My friends usually dump some dupes on me, of course they're back up dupes incase of FSOD. There's the occasional weapon with maxed out percents, but eh. It really doesn't bother me.

Sef
Saito
Raive
Dekao

I don't equip all my strongest things and massacre everything, but if you don't want to play with me... Your loss. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Edit: And I'm not really a newb... but I've got some characters that are pretty low. The one's listed above are the one's you'll most likely see online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2005-07-20 05:23 ]</font>

Tact
Jul 20, 2005, 07:28 AM
I play online, and you'll usually see me with one of Sef's characters. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I have four characters I use for normal play, and one I use for Cmode.

Aneka-RAmarl-level 141

Milla (I know, unoriginal name. But she has a backstory)-FOnewearl-Level 51

Anna-HUnewearl-level 57

Leidel-RAcaseal-Level 50

Belle-Cmode HUcaseal-level 1

Edit: Of course, these levels are at the time of the post. I will not edit this post EVERY SINGLE TIME I level up.

Edit2: I also usually play in Alphard 09-04

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-07-20 05:47 ]</font>

naravar
Jul 21, 2005, 12:59 PM
I whole heartedly agree with your policy. I haven't actually been online but I will B on B.B. soon. I have six chars on G.C. A RAcaseal/Bluefull/lvl.86 a FOnewearl/Whitill/lvl.50 a HUmar/Yellowboze/lvl.48 a FOmar/Redria/lvl.39 a HUcaseal/Viridia/lvl.48 and a HUnewearl/Oran/lvl.53 all of which are FULLY LEGIT. I know it may not mean much coming from a newb like me but my cousins used to play online on G.C. and I have heard some horrible stories. Just to add I never have and never will use hax or dupes like you said it would kill the xperience.