PDA

View Full Version : omg can u BELIEVE IT!?

Ansatsu
Jul 20, 2005, 11:46 AM
ok heres the link: http://atarilabs.com/meat/2001/0302_PSOD2.shtml
>.< ok to the rant... first i would like to say how undeniably STUPID this is. for example it says that you choose a name for your character, both games feature items, both games have difficulties! the list goes on and on! its comparison of PSO to diablo II was purely an attack on SONICTEAM, SEGA and PSO players and fans. why dont u go after final fantasy or almost any RPG on earth for that matter!? you could have replaced PSO with any other RPG ever made and have almost the same thing! the worst part is that the original phantasy star game came out WAY before even diablo ONE! if hes gonna attack us, he should at least make it not as stupid as he has

Solstis
Jul 20, 2005, 12:04 PM
You have an extraordinarily lacking sense of humor.

Arislan
Jul 20, 2005, 12:13 PM
To Wit:

When you bash the unoriginality in the gameplay of PSO, you can draw upon any of the invaluable references I’ve provided you. Be sure to print out and keep this article handy, as you’ll probably be running into more people writing or talking about how PSO’s exactly like Diablo 2 and yet giving no reasons for it.

And if you do run into more people like that, I need you to roll up this printed article and beat them. Beat them like a naughty puppy.

Ansatsu
Jul 20, 2005, 12:14 PM
i cracked up at first (cmon its dumb!) then i looked at what people thought about it (they AGREED!) then got pissed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ansatsu on 2005-07-20 10:16 ]</font>

Solstis
Jul 20, 2005, 12:31 PM
Clearly, they haven't mastered the art of quick skimming, then.

It is pretty silly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-07-20 10:31 ]</font>

Eomer
Jul 20, 2005, 12:44 PM
That's interesting.
I would never compare those two games.
THey have no similarities beyond their genre.
Least, in my whacked-up opinion, they don't.

Ansatsu
Jul 20, 2005, 01:22 PM
well, u die in both of them lol

Blitzkommando
Jul 20, 2005, 02:10 PM
I don't see how satire can equate to seriousness.

Eomer
Jul 20, 2005, 05:18 PM
Obviously, you've never seen Monty Python.

Blitzkommando
Jul 20, 2005, 08:18 PM
On 2005-07-20 15:18, Eomer wrote:
Obviously, you've never seen Monty Python.

Obviously, you are wrong. Please re-read my post and rethink what I wrote. And if you think at any point Monty Python was serious... very strange.