PDA

View Full Version : what srank on eps 1 should i get for RA

segadrm10
Jul 20, 2005, 11:59 AM
i need to know what is the best weapon for a srank in eps one for a ramarl i all ready have a twin. so im looking for some type of gun

Skorpius
Jul 20, 2005, 12:02 PM
Shot

segadrm10
Jul 20, 2005, 12:04 PM
what should i put on the shot?

Skorpius
Jul 20, 2005, 12:05 PM
Berserk or Zelure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-07-20 10:05 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Jul 20, 2005, 12:08 PM
It depends on how you play. For me, on Gamecube, my best S-Rank investment was for the Mechguns. I gave them Geist and, 88TP a hit. I never needed fluids since. Though, what you would steal will vary though based on your TP. But I plan on doing so again on BB. S-Rank Mechguns when fully ground are the same ATP as Red Mechguns fully ground but 5 less ATA. With a RAmarl that shouldn't be a problem though.

Shot is probably the most popular gun choice. Give it Zalure and it does really, really well. Other specials would work well too. Though, Zalure is probably the most useful choice. It is relatively powerful shot and decent accuracy.

Hrith
Jul 20, 2005, 12:16 PM
Zalure on a RAmarl is a bad choice ;o especially on BB where S-Rank Zalure was reduced.

Berserk Shot sounds really nice.

Blitz is right, S-Rank mechs is a good weapon on RAmarl, especially on BB with the Ranger Wall (+20 ATA). So even if you do not like Geist, there are a lot of specials to put on mechguns with 40 ATA, like Berserk, Spirit, Demon's, Hell.

The Rifle is also a very good Ep1 S-Rank for rangers.

Sitka
Jul 20, 2005, 01:00 PM
I loved the Rifle with zalure on my Racast on xbox. It was so nice to pop bosses and tougher enemies with zalure from a great distance, than whittle them down as they started their tromp towards you.

With the pared down zalure on BB, I'm thinking more of putting hell or demon's on my s-ranks. An s-rank handgun with hell or demon's on either my hucast or hucaseal sounds pretty good to me.

Blitzkommando
Jul 20, 2005, 01:39 PM
On 2005-07-20 10:16, Kef wrote:
Zalure on a RAmarl is a bad choice ;o especially on BB where S-Rank Zalure was reduced.

I was just basing that since they already had a Twin that GC or Xbox were the systems in question.