PDA

View Full Version : my memory card got corruped please someone answer these 3 qu

trueprophecy
Jul 21, 2005, 08:35 PM
1.Is force hard to start off with when you have nothing because my Hucast was level 184 and got deleted becuase i shut off the gamecube by accident while saving when i was in a rush

2.Whats the best type of force class for the most damage not support.

3.what section I.D. for the most damageing class should i try and get.

Thank you in advance!

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 21, 2005, 08:42 PM
Did you already Format your Card?
Forces are hard to start off with, but when their at high lvls they're very strong.
The FOnewman gets a Ra tech boost i believe and the FOnewearl gets a Gi Tech boost, and both have high MST Max. I may be wrong on Boosts.
I believe Pinkal is great for froce weps.

trueprophecy
Jul 21, 2005, 08:44 PM
thank you and can i have any second opinions

Zalran
Jul 21, 2005, 08:53 PM
so your memory card erased your data, I have had this happen 3 TIMES!!!!! But if you don't erase it when it says your file has been corrupted blah,blah.
You can put the corrupt card in slotB and put a different card in slotA to trade all(or most)of your items from the corrupt card to slotA. But I haven't tried this but my friend has, so don't blame me...

But enough of this I can answer one of your questions
yes it is very hard to start a game as a force with
no good items.

hope i could help

Blitzkommando
Jul 21, 2005, 09:18 PM
On 2005-07-21 18:42, RAmar_Monkey_Boy wrote:
Forces are hard to start off with, but when their at high lvls they're very strong.
The FOnewman gets a Ra tech boost i believe and the FOnewearl gets a Gi Tech boost, and both have high MST Max. I may be wrong on Boosts.

FOnewm gets RA and GI technique boost. FOnewearl is simple technique boost and Resta/Anti/Shifta/Deband range increases.

KageRyuushin
Jul 21, 2005, 09:30 PM
On 2005-07-21 19:18, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

FOnewm gets RA and GI technique boost. FOnewearl is simple technique boost and Resta/Anti/Shifta/Deband range increases.

Dont forget that the FOnewearl's megid pierces, unlike the other forces

Saigan
Jul 21, 2005, 10:31 PM
FOnewm if you want to damage, nuff said. FOnewearl's Megid abuse can take a while to get to.

Fossil
Jul 22, 2005, 01:32 AM
1.Is force hard to start off with when you have nothing because my Hucast was level 184 and got deleted becuase i shut off the gamecube by accident while saving when i was in a rush

2.Whats the best type of force class for the most damage not support.

3.what section I.D. for the most damageing class should i try and get.

1. Yeah, Forces are kind of hard to start off with. The fluids get tedious to buy since you lack a good amount of mind to do sufficient damage in wasting all the enemies in a short amount of time. But it depends on which force you choose.

2. The best hardcore force would either be FOnewm or FOnewearl. FOnewm excels in RA techs with a .3 boost in damage. Which kicks a lot of ass.

FOnewearl on the other hand gets a boost in the 3 simple techs. Which is lame considering she has the highest mind in the game at 1750. 250 more than a FOnewm, but with the right weapons, she can be pure destruction.

3. Section ID's for forces is always tough to choose. Most people pick an ID that'll benefit their other characters with items they could get them later on. But if you're talking hardcore force, Pinkal is down right the best high level tech finding ID with lots of wands and rods easy to attain.

Longtime_play
Jul 22, 2005, 04:21 AM
i would reccommend FOnewearl cos she looks better, in my opinion, and she plays a better game allround, especially online. because she doesnt tend to just nuke stuff, she can support the best and damage when she needs/has to.

Zarbolord
Jul 22, 2005, 04:28 AM
I started with a FOmar, it's pretty cool for a start and end due to 2 reasons: he's capable of inflicting proper damage with both magic and normal attacks. Second he's not that difficult to use (I love his combos with rods!).

rena-ko
Jul 22, 2005, 04:31 AM
forces are a troublesome char as first char.
i actually would suggest having a hunter or ranger to collect some stuff for your force, and then start a force as second char. stuff like... mind mats, hunting a summit moon and colour merges, feeding a mind mag etc.
i mean... a force can do all that stuff too but an untweaked one needs a lot of patience.

and:
fomar - ok melee, so-so support, ok attack
foml - ok melee, very good support, so-so attack
fonm - so-so melee, ok support, very good attack
fonl - so-so melee, very good support, very good attack

take in mind that every class has different tech boosts - you can look them up in the guidesection of this site.

for offline, i'd suggest fonl. she owns offline. base tech boost + summit moon + colour merge = bosses break down within half a minute. fonm is close by.

for online, anything goes.

zemerrock
Jul 22, 2005, 09:35 AM
i would go with fonewerl. i have a lvl 24 one and its already using things like branch of pakupaku.

if you have online ask one of your buddys to barrow a good mind type mag. maybe a pure mind mag. they net in 370+mst if their lvls are right.

if you dont have online i would say work with another type of char for a little bit. bet a good trained char who can grab things from v.hard mode like disks. by then you should have a good stock of disks and a high enough mag to help your force out.

Saiffy
Jul 22, 2005, 10:11 AM
On 2005-07-21 19:18, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

They don't get S/D range increase, sadly. :/