PDA

View Full Version : I want to fucking kill something right now....

Allos
Jul 21, 2005, 10:42 PM

Blitzkommando
Jul 21, 2005, 11:31 PM
Hahah, Couldn't help laughing about him calling that little thing a sports car.

Really, people like that are annoying. But, how does he end up around you anyway? If this is his normal activity, I assume you avoid him, yes? If so then why doesn't he get a clue that he is acting like an ass?

Neith
Jul 22, 2005, 08:05 AM
Tiburon? Ah, just googled it- known as a Hyundai Coupe over here. Nice car, but by no means the best sports car ever.

Even compared to other Eastern cars, there are loads which outclass it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif *cough*Nissan Skyline GT-R*cough*

Great, new car, bit much to brag about it though http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

digigram
Jul 22, 2005, 08:24 AM
I smoked that mother fucker so badly and flipped the crowd a bird as I drove out.

thanks, you made my day! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Solstis
Jul 22, 2005, 09:40 AM
When my dad used to own an Elantra, his co-workers used to tease him about it.

"Friends don't let friends buy Hyundais."

That thing died right after the warranty stopped. >.>;

Daikarin
Jul 22, 2005, 10:02 AM
The eagle never shows its claws right from the start, or something like that. If you're good, don't just go around and tell everybody for the sake of your ego, because first, you may be wrong. Second, everyone will know if it's true.

I meet a lot of spoiled brats like that too at college. "ZOMG I GOT A NEW LAPTOP, T3H COOLEST", or "ME DAD GOT ME A NEW CAR!!1" It's not about if the stuff are good or not, it's about acting mature and not being a damn show-off.

You owned him at the race, right? Then why do you feel bad? Think you shouldn't have raced him to prove your point, or just still pissed off at his speeches?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-07-22 08:04 ]</font>

ai_no_usagi
Jul 22, 2005, 10:18 AM
at least it wasn't a festiva he was bragging about

Allos
Jul 22, 2005, 11:28 AM

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 24, 2005, 02:42 AM
On 2005-07-22 08:02, Even_Jin wrote:

I meet a lot of spoiled brats like that too at college. "ZOMG I GOT A NEW LAPTOP, T3H COOLEST", or "ME DAD GOT ME A NEW CAR!!1" It's not about if the stuff are good or not, it's about acting mature and not being a damn show-off.

Exactly.
When you work hard to get things, you know by working hard and earning them yourself, you have zero reason to brag about it.

It was just for you, right?
Something you wanted, you worked your tail off to get. If someone points out that its nice or cool, you'll be able to just say yeah or something similar in a modest manner.

OMG my parents bought me an expensive new car! That makes me cooler than you!

Err, no.
It means your parents bought you a car. Not because you're cooler than everyone else, quite the contrary.
Parents buy their kids cars all the time, for whatever reason with the least likely reason being you are cool.

And by your parents buying you a car, the people that earned theirs can easily make fun of you for having someone else buy you a car and you thinking its because you're cool. Look in the mirror and say my parents bought me a car, I'm soo cool. I didn't earn it myself, I'm soo cool.

People like to compare their cars to others in the neighborhood and such all the time. Its always a lose-lose arguement.

Err, yeah.
Halarious story Allos. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Those Hyundais tend to have terrible insurance rates too, for being cars that have bad crash test ratings and hard to find parts. So the insurance companies charge more for those cars. Especially their cheap-ass model, the Accent.

Sharkyland
Jul 25, 2005, 03:33 AM
Had met people like that in high school and college, but their bragging didn't seem to annoy me because they knew I was a simple guy. Don't buy designer clothing, souped up car, (okay maybe a computer, but I'm just happy to have a new one), pet I might be envious, other than that I'm just as long as its in good working conidition, I really don't care much about the 'extra' features.

zero12410
Jul 26, 2005, 11:52 PM
reminds me of my friend's brother and his father's new camero, I got behind him one night in my old cutty he made like he was going to let me pass then floored it, a few seconds later and he was distant headlights in my mirror

Evil_Althena8
Jul 28, 2005, 01:14 PM
my friend's Elantra has been doing good for years...it's the car we always ride in. He even named it Rita..haha.