PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off.

SJ
Jul 27, 2005, 01:12 AM
I've just been up all fuckin' night.
Invited an old friend over, we were fighting but I thought it was sorted, how wrong I was..
He tells me more about the thing we fighted over, I completely lashed out and if my mum was there would have KOd him.
I then stayed up all night dosing up on caffine, sitting on my sofa downstairs.
Fuck my life, fuck my gf/ex gf, fuck my ex best friend.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 27, 2005, 01:52 AM
Damn. We're all having problems. Thing is Schools almost here. Everything always happens over the summer. I feel for you man. And I hope it gets better.

SJ
Jul 27, 2005, 03:09 AM
Thankfully my summers just started, so I've got some time to sleep in, think, etc.
I just hope this gets sorted, btw the argument was about a girl, and at the moment I'm taking her side over his.
Hopefully I'm right in thinking he's being a jealous attention whore, if not you'll all hear another rant from me soonish..
SJ

SJ
Jul 27, 2005, 05:31 AM
GF was lying, guy was right.
I hate life, I really wanna die right now.
I don't wanna go into detail on what happened but basicly she cheated on me with my best friend.
Now I've lost 2 of 4 people I'm close to, I feel I have no-one left, and to top it off I just broke my glasses.
SJ

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 27, 2005, 09:19 AM
BAM!

Yeah, I know how that is. And whats wierd is that you think you know whats going on because your girl always acts wierd around you.
Shit happens man, but there are plenty of fish out there in the sea for you to catch. And for your best friend, screw him for doing this to you.

SJ
Jul 27, 2005, 11:07 AM
Oh fuck my day gets better, now my GF could be pregnant.
Screw this..

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 27, 2005, 01:20 PM
Damn. But whos is it?

Scejntjynahl
Jul 27, 2005, 01:46 PM
On 2005-07-27 11:20, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
Damn. But whos is it?

Its hers. Until proven who the father is.

SJ
Jul 27, 2005, 03:14 PM
I know it would be mine if she is.
Don't ask how I know but that's the one thing I'm 100% on...

navci
Jul 27, 2005, 03:29 PM
Geez. So nobody knows about contraception anymore?

Scejntjynahl
Jul 27, 2005, 04:22 PM
On 2005-07-27 13:29, navinator wrote:
Geez. So nobody knows about contraception anymore?

No, they know. They just choose not to use it.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 27, 2005, 05:01 PM
On 2005-07-27 11:46, Scejntjynahl wrote:

Damn. But whos is it?

I know that sily. I was asking if it was SJ's or his best friend that made her pregnant.

Daikarin
Jul 27, 2005, 07:06 PM
SJ, don't do the wrong thing: Don't make the same mistake they did, just because they did it to you. I know, it sucks and all, you've been through hell, possibly. But I can relate, and when I was in your shoes the last thing I wanted to do was hold in any kind of grudge so that someday I would play the upper role in a future similar situation.

What I'm saying is, they were wrong. Learn from them so that you don't make the same mistake. Good luck.

SJ
Jul 28, 2005, 01:11 PM
On 2005-07-27 15:01, Jett_Kakashi wrote:

On 2005-07-27 11:46, Scejntjynahl wrote:

Damn. But whos is it?

I know that sily. I was asking if it was SJ's or his best friend that made her pregnant.

It'd be mine.
I know they havn't done that.
How do I know? Went on her MSN and pretended to be her of course.
Sad yeah, but at least that way I find out the truth..

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 28, 2005, 01:43 PM
>_<
Damn. Well, maybe shell come up to you one day, and apologize. Because if she cares about her baby, and if she still has feelings for you, then hopefully it wont be as tough on you.

SJ
Jul 28, 2005, 06:18 PM
Already got passed that, we've made up.
And she'll get rid of the baby, know how I know for sure?
We're both 14.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 28, 2005, 07:49 PM
If she plans on abortion, I hope shes ready for some emotional pain. (Note to others:This is MY opinion thank you very much.)Because Ive seen friends of mine who got abortions...and they said they wont get any emotional pain. Sure enough they did.
But then again, you're both 14. So, maybe it wont affect her that much.
If she decides to put it in an Orphange or adoption, then cool.

navci
Jul 28, 2005, 08:29 PM
You are both 14. And you both decided to not use a condom? I don't want to accuse you of anything, but I'd think it would be nice for you to think of the consequences. Especially your girlfriend.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 28, 2005, 08:38 PM
Dont jump the gun too soon Navinator. They probably did use a condom. And, chances are, it could have broke.

navci
Jul 28, 2005, 08:49 PM
On 2005-07-28 18:38, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
Dont jump the gun too soon Navinator. They probably did use a condom. And, chances are, it could have broke.

When you are 14, and you want to have sex, I think it would be fairly prudent to use multiple contrceptions.
It should be as careful as you can just to prevent having a baby because

1. How are you gonna support the baby if you do happen to get preganant? I know you said sent it to the orphanage, but honestly, who are you to do this to a child? The life is your responsibility, it is the result of your pleasure, YOU are responsible for it. To provide them with a good life, if you are not ready for that. It is up to you to take all precautions to prevent that from happening.

2. If they do decide to abort the child. It hurts the woman's body. If you do that enough because you can't be bother to take as much care as you wish, you will eventually be infertile so when you do actually want a baby, you will not be able to. And as you already mentioned, it is emotionally traumatizing. Come on guys, whatever they tell you about it is just a normal procedure. They are lying. Think about it, it is like going to a dentist, except a thousand times more intruding. 14 years old. Life is still quite long ahead.

3. If she is already sleeping around, I think it is only fair for youself to protect yourself from anything that may or may not exist that is being carried.

I am not jumping into conclusion, rather pointing out exactly how stupid this is sounding.

edit: One last thing.

On 2005-07-28 16:18, SJ wrote:
And she'll get rid of the baby...

She'll get rid of the baby? You sounded like this doesn't concern you at all. You are part of it. You better be there when she is going through this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navinator on 2005-07-28 18:55 ]</font>

Sagasu
Jul 28, 2005, 08:56 PM
On 2005-07-28 18:49, navinator wrote:

I am not jumping into conclusion, rather pointing out exactly how out of control this is sounding.

I doubt him or his partner are about to learn what they need to know what they need to know from this thread. Even if they read it, its just words.

So at this point and time, I advise patience, and advice from people whom you trust.

Hope for the best, man.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 28, 2005, 09:07 PM
Navinator,

Good point. I applaud you for that. But also remember that when you're 14, most of the time you dont really understand the consequences of your actions until they actually happen to you. Think Im wrong? Its happened to me, and people around me.

Also, I told you not to jump the gun because your post sounded like you were assuming they didnt use a condom. Also, I dont think this sounds stupid at all. I think this is very serious. SJ's ife is about to take a turn for the worst.

As for the abortion thing, thank you for pointing out to me on how it also hurts the woman physically. I never knew that until now.

As for the Orphanage, who are you to judge those who actually want to give the child a chance in life? Orphanages are there for people who cant raise their baby, or kids. But then, another point raises up:
"Why dont the other members of the family help also?"
Tch, tough world out there. And even though alot of families help each member out, we have a few out there who dont give a sh*t about the other family members.
Also, heres a good example: A young teenage girl is raped. The rapists gets her pregnant. If the girl decides against Abortion, but yet cant raise the baby herself because her parents are too ignorant to help her out, shell put it in an orphanage, so it will have a chance in life.

Sagasu
Jul 28, 2005, 09:25 PM
On 2005-07-28 19:07, Jett_Kakashi wrote:

I applaud you for that. But also remember that when you're 14, most of the time you dont really understand the consequences of your actions until they actually happen to you.

One last interjection here.

Not everyone is stupid. Not every [x] year old behaves like [x], so untill you understand 'who' you're dealing with and 'all' the different angles of the situation..

passing judgement upon their actions and what will happen next merely makes you sound like an ass. (note that this isnt directed at anyone in paticular) http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sagasu on 2005-07-28 19:26 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Jul 28, 2005, 11:07 PM
Well i kind of side with navi on most of her points. Umm..SJ, everything works out in the end. I know its a bit stressful but you can make it, even if you are 14.

SJ
Jul 29, 2005, 04:28 AM
Navi >
It is my concern, I don't want her to have an abortion if she is, I think it's sick.
Thanks for all the support.
I'll know by this weekend if she is or not.
SJ

SJ
Jul 29, 2005, 10:19 AM
Update:
She got her period, was just late.
Worry is over, once again, thanks for the support guys.
SJ

opaopajr
Jul 30, 2005, 06:42 AM
hmm, mercury is in retrograde, so this makes sense.

i suggest no deep conversations for the next 2 weeks.