PDA

View Full Version : PSO quests Lame?

Agent_Reav
Aug 15, 2002, 09:00 AM
I thought the quests for the DC version of PSOv2 were pretty lame... Never once was I shocked or amused and it just seemed so monotonous. What do you think?

TeamPhalanx
Aug 15, 2002, 09:14 AM
I thought that Garon's Treachery & Rappy's Festival were pretty cool and TTF continues to be a challenge.

HarleyQuinn
Aug 15, 2002, 10:08 AM
The Rappy quest unnerved me.

Talking Rappies. *shiver*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Malkavian
Aug 15, 2002, 10:27 AM
I think they were very cool, original, different and fresh air.
the 4 mop-up operation
The 4 endless nightmare
The 3 recover weapon from dragon, de rol le and vol opt
Lost tinkerbell dog (sonic YAY!)
Lost maracas (nights song YAY!)
famitsu maximum attack
today's rate
Towards the future quest
Rappy festival
garon's treachery
St.valentine Event
White day Event

letter from lionel
Retired Hunter
Soul of blacksmith
Central dome of fire
Sunset in the secret base
famitsu cup v2
Soul of Steel

Easter event quest
v1 download quest i don't remember
another v1 quest

I enjoyed them all, and I think they were pretty cool.Only thing I complain is the no traduction of some download quests

Shadow_Blade
Aug 15, 2002, 10:57 AM
I rember this quest (japanese only) where you go around and get two rappys to fall in love.

It liked it...sorta...not really...

But ugh, u had an option at the end of a cool chu chu mag, or cat mag etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Blade on 2002-08-15 08:58 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Aug 15, 2002, 12:01 PM
Eh, all the offline quests on the disc blew chunks.

And you know what? I wish someone could hack an offline quest so we could have a REAL endless "nightmare". I wouldn't mind being trapped into a room in ruins, fighting endless waves of enemies, racking up exp., and having a teleporter on the side once you decide to stop. Because Endless 4 was too short. (Then again, it was so damn impossible to get level 200, the whole thing was too short.)

Which reminds me... Has any living person in all existance made it to lvl 200 legitimately? Because ANYONE could reach lvl 200, it's just that they'd have to be stuck playing Endless 4 on ultimate repeatedly for the next 2 years or so.

Darrin
Aug 15, 2002, 12:11 PM
Some quests were cool. I use quests if I had nothing to do.

RedFox
Aug 15, 2002, 12:14 PM
endless nightmare quests only got good at the end where the view changed and it all got a bit hectic! apart from that i was dissapointed with all the quests

Yosho
Aug 15, 2002, 01:09 PM
Most of the quests sucked ass to me, i sure hope Episode I & II has better quests then the DC ver2....

Moo2u
Aug 15, 2002, 01:58 PM
I ain't sayin' yes, and i ain't saying no. Some of the online quests for ver. 2 were kick ass, like Famitsu (I think that's how yo spell it) and TTF. But offline quests wern't as fun. I can't help thinking that Sonic Team could do much better quests then what they did. Something with more depth in the sotry line of the quest.

pixelate
Aug 15, 2002, 02:24 PM
On 2002-08-15 10:01, Mag_Launcher wrote:
Which reminds me... Has any living person in all existance made it to lvl 200 legitimately? Because ANYONE could reach lvl 200, it's just that they'd have to be stuck playing Endless 4 on ultimate repeatedly for the next 2 years or so.

Yes, and a few of them did it by doing the Lost Heat Sword quest, which is in the the Forest area.

Come on, the quests were nice. The burning rangers quest was worth getting the import.

Malkavian
Aug 15, 2002, 02:27 PM
On 2002-08-15 11:58, Moo2u wrote:
. Something with more depth in the sotry line of the quest.

Soul of Steel was exactly that, and today's rate had some nice stuff too.
Garon's treachery secrets and the way to get heart of poumn had a nice story too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Agent_Reav
Aug 15, 2002, 04:42 PM
Come on, the quests were nice. The burning rangers quest was worth getting the import.

OMFG they had a burning rangers quest (like burning rangers the sega saturn game?!) Dude that'd be awesome... Segata Sanshiro had a commercial for that and he's my idol!! O.o

Shadow_Blade
Aug 15, 2002, 05:19 PM
On 2002-08-15 14:42, Agent_Reav wrote:

OMFG they had a burning rangers quest (like burning rangers the sega saturn game?!) Dude that'd be awesome... Segata Sanshiro had a commercial for that and he's my idol!! O.o

It wasn't really based on the game, but you did get to go around putting out fires with a gun, while listening to the burning rangers song.

neko-chan
Aug 15, 2002, 05:27 PM
I really liked TTF, Garon's one (but I always failed it >_> ), Famitsu Max Attack, that beautiful Easter Quest and Central Dome Fire (the Burning Rangers theme became one of my fav songs ^_^ ).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-08-16 00:15 ]</font>

ITO
Aug 16, 2002, 12:54 AM
I never really liked the offline quests, they were alright though. But I used to love all the online quests, they were " hella cool " .

Ahh, and dont make me choose which one I like the most, cause it's too hard! *faints*