PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with all the PSO BB hate?

Infiniteque
Jul 28, 2005, 10:01 AM
cross-posted from another site's forum

I've noticed.. that in the past few days, an incredible amount of people have been complaining and expressing so much hate for PSO Blue Burst. Was there something I missed?

Out of all the versions of PSO out right now, Blue Burst has the least amount of cheaters, the most content (as in stages, weapons, enemies, etc), the most support (SEGA/Sonic Team actually updates and patches it), approximately the most users, and the best graphics to boot.

People complain a lot about the community, and how a lot of the people on the game are jerks, greedy, stupid, or what have you.. but so far I've found that the people aren't all that bad. I've made quite a few new friends and met up with a lot of old ones (from DC, GC and XBox versions). Dare I say it.. I've met more nice people this time around versus almost any other time I've played this game with the exception of v1.

Something else we need to keep in mind: before we start complaining about the ways that other players are, we need to be sure to check ourselves first. If you're constantly running into people you deem as "idiots," make sure you're not the one to blame in these situations. Play your part in our community as well.

Ryna
Jul 28, 2005, 10:05 AM
You'll find some hate/love viewpoints expressed in this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=99433&forum=11

Also, if you do a Forum Search, you'll turn up many other threads.