PDA

View Full Version : dar flow

chaos89
Jul 28, 2005, 08:22 PM
hey i know that u could kill dark flow with the red weapons and then u see him when u teleport back but whats the purpose to seeing him if he doesnt do nothing or give u nothing if he just desapears(know i spelled it wrong) when u get close to him?

Arislan
Jul 28, 2005, 08:39 PM
The point is that you get to see Flowen and listen to Leavin' Flow, one of the best tracks in the game. That's it. No PG:F, no RR, no Monomate, just cool music.

Sef
Jul 28, 2005, 11:27 PM
Just a nice little easter egg. No wonder I haven't heard Leavin' Flow... I'll have to do that sometime.(Red Partisan away!!!)

And for the record the boss is called "Olga Flow". Dark Flow is a weapon.

Maridia
Jul 28, 2005, 11:36 PM
Yeah, Sef. Same thing for Rico and "Rose Confession." I was so curious as to where you heard those musics, then I went on a trip with some people to go see Flowen and I was like ;o

Then we were all so pumped and excited from Flowen that we ran off to kill Falz and see Rico. Needless to say, someone had a Dark Flow, and someone actually had the atp to use it. It was awesome. Come to think of it, that was my very first online excursion with anybody besides my sister. Omg first psow party ;o <3

*remembers a few months ago fondly*

Orangepeel
Jul 29, 2005, 02:02 PM
Do you have to kill Olga Flow in Ultimate to hear the music and see Flowen, or could my level 79 character just go back to normal or hard and just destroy him?

Jarek
Jul 29, 2005, 02:42 PM
On 2005-07-29 12:02, Orangepeel wrote:
Do you have to kill Olga Flow in Ultimate to hear the music and see Flowen, or could my level 79 character just go back to normal or hard and just destroy him?

Pretty sure it's only in vhard and ultimate.

Sef
Jul 29, 2005, 03:12 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=878

Doesn't say anything about what difficulty, but there it is. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Delfi
Aug 1, 2005, 08:06 AM
If i remember rightly you can do it on any difficulty apart from normal - you can even do it offline in multiplayer -

go forth flowen and rico seekers lol

Corey
Aug 1, 2005, 12:10 PM
You cannot do normal on Rico because you have to be able to hit the final form of Falz, if I recall correctly

EphekZ
Aug 1, 2005, 04:45 PM
On 2005-07-29 12:02, Orangepeel wrote:

well you could just go try it? on hard a better chance maybe

Thalui89
Aug 2, 2005, 05:33 PM
Just nice 2 see a story char in game play