PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Questing

Rydius
Jul 30, 2005, 07:05 AM
Just out of curiousity, how many players in BB actually do the government/lab quests? (apart from Normal mode)

And on a second note... Which government/lab quest do you hate and which do you like?

Tycho
Jul 30, 2005, 07:14 AM
Well...
In Ultimate I do like all the government prizes, so I'm planning to get all of those (both episodes, all three main classes). Also, some quests are great for hunting purposes. I prefer being able to choose what kind of enemy mix I'm going to fight against, then having to get something at random (with less enemies that have good drops).
My 'likes' and 'dislikes' are all about how useful the new quests are to hunt specific enemies; but I still need to sort that out, I don't know exactly yet. ;/

Saffran
Jul 30, 2005, 07:58 AM
I'm doing them all, eventually. It's just better for random hunting. Plus, you can have a day where you want to help people out with their quests problems and such.

I should be starting the rest of VH and Ultimate with my fonewearl soon. Then my Fomar starts with Normal... ANd then, maybe, someday, my Ramarl. But they will all do each and every quest.

The one I dislike most might be 7-5, it's quite long to solo. 4-1 is in the same vein, very, very long to solo with a weak character.

Preferred? Hmmm. 2-3 maybe. Has a lot of good points to it.

Rydius
Jul 30, 2005, 06:00 PM
I know I'm in the middle of working my way through them on all the difficulties I have access to, since I have a feeling that they might end up influencing some of the quests still to be put up online.

After all, in Episode 2 you needed to have done everything up to seabed offline so that you could do the quest "Knowing One's Heart" online as that had a stipulation on it (that being the seabed unlocked offline).

My favourite Govt quest right now? I don't really know. All I can say is that I hate the timed quests...