PDA

View Full Version : Item: RED HANDGUN question

Ryoki
Jul 30, 2005, 10:54 AM
I noticed the RED HANDGUN's special is Zonde. Does that mean it casts Zonde, or does it act like the Bravace, which shocks an enemy with a correct special attack? I've been hunting Pal Rappys for it, i've killed six with no luck, kinda bad for a 1/2 drop rate...

PJ
Jul 30, 2005, 11:13 AM
It's an electric attack, like Bravace, not Zonde.

But don't let that discourage you, it's still a good weapon.

Ryoki
Jul 30, 2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I'll still look for it. I really want to find a weapon with more of a unique special, like thje lavis cannon. Also, i kinda want to find a sealed j-sword, but that won't happen for a while. my main level 87 char is a redria. my skyly is level 16. oh well. BTW, does the same apply for Sigh of a God? it says Gizonde.

Jarek
Jul 30, 2005, 02:46 PM
SOaG actually does cast gizonde.
If you want something that casts zonde, get a magical piece.
But these are for forces only, so it might not really help if you're using a non fo character.

Raykino
Aug 22, 2005, 07:34 PM
Are you trying to get it. im glad i got 50/50 chance to get it and im new hear and i was level 100 and got and now im 114 and still use it and hi.

Ryna
Aug 22, 2005, 07:59 PM
On 2005-08-22 17:34, Raykino wrote:
Are you trying to get it. im glad i got 50/50 chance to get it and im new hear and i was level 100 and got and now im 114 and still use it and hi.

Welcome to PSOW.

Replying to messages this old is considered bumping and is against forum rules.

I would suggest introducing yourself in the Lounge. You'll find some useful information about PSOW's rules there.