PDA

View Full Version : Short Blue Burst account rant.

Skorpius
Jul 31, 2005, 10:06 AM
I want to play.

I cannot.

Credit Card was refused, and the Debit Card I want to use doesn't have a security code on it.

My account is cancelled now and I cannot play. GC's account is cancelled and I can still play.

End of short rant.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-07-31 09:29 ]</font>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jul 31, 2005, 01:48 PM
That's lame. Money is money, I thought ST's online collection depot. knew this. Did you renew your Credit card? The last time they refused mine it was expired.

Sayara
Jul 31, 2005, 04:09 PM
Debit doesnt work period for BB.

I tried, with ChevyChase Debit from Visa.

roygbiv
Jul 31, 2005, 04:19 PM
On 2005-07-31 14:09, Tingle wrote:
Debit doesnt work period for BB.

I tried, with ChevyChase Debit from Visa.

my debit card totally works...

CupOfCoffee
Jul 31, 2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I use my debit card, too. It's a MasterCard.

roygbiv
Jul 31, 2005, 05:15 PM
Mine is also mastercard... Though I see no reason why Visa should not work...????

I say try again!???
unless the visa thing is a no go???

I find i unusual that so many people have debit cards nowadays... they used to be pretty uncommon...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 1, 2005, 04:53 AM
On 2005-07-31 15:15, roygbiv wrote:

I find it unusual that so many people have debit cards nowadays... they used to be pretty uncommon...

Well with my bank it was complementary when starting a checking account.

My dad infuriated me and made me laugh aloud when he said this:
"No, you weren't supposed to get a MasterCard from the bank!"
"Its a debit card that they give to everybody, they sent me a regular ATM card and I specifically asked for a debit card, so I can make purchases at stores."
"How did you do it? It looks like you pulled a fast one on the bank!!!!"
"I simply called, left a message when the lady who opened my acocunt was out at lunch and went in the next day to inquire about it. They sent it in the mail."

He shut up. Hooray. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Without it, the only way you have to get money out is by the dreaded ATM, bank visits, and checks.
My bank has soo few ATM machines around, so this helps me save a bundle on service fees.

I figure that the banks are helping people spend their money faster(if possible, sheesh!) is all.