PDA

View Full Version : PSO Universe

Olga
Jul 31, 2005, 06:21 PM
What system is PSO Universe for?

Tact
Jul 31, 2005, 06:27 PM
It is scheduled for release for PC and PS2. Also, wrong forum. This belongs in the Phantasy Star Universe General forum.

Olga
Jul 31, 2005, 06:39 PM
PS2?? NIICEEE!! but the controlls will be odd, also, is it multi-player>?

Tact
Jul 31, 2005, 06:42 PM
Sorry, but I don't know if it will be multiplayer offline. My guess is, it will be, but I can't be sure.

Uncle_bob
Jul 31, 2005, 06:46 PM
Offline is single player only, you can't create your own character.

Online you create your own character, blah blah.

_Tek_
Jul 31, 2005, 10:27 PM
I don't understand how the controls will be odd....

They'll be better, if it all text chat only, no headset, we coud have way more short cut phrases, like XD, and OMGROFLMAO, and like Hello ****, oh the fun. But I don't want a crumming symbol chat system! I want a paintbrush thing you draw!

Tomeeboy
Jul 31, 2005, 10:48 PM
I don't think the controls will be odd at all. I've been playing Blue Burst with a Logitech Dual Action Rumblepad, which is essentially a PC version of the PS2 controller, I actually like it a lot. Of course, it's nice to be able to map the leftover gamepad buttons to keys on the keyboard (like numbers 1 - 9, etc.).

Split
Aug 8, 2005, 03:17 PM
On 2005-07-31 20:48, Tomeeboy wrote:
I don't think the controls will be odd at all. I've been playing Blue Burst with a Logitech Dual Action Rumblepad, which is essentially a PC version of the PS2 controller, I actually like it a lot. Of course, it's nice to be able to map the leftover gamepad buttons to keys on the keyboard (like numbers 1 - 9, etc.).

Sounds cool. Where did you buy it?

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 8, 2005, 03:24 PM
Why do people keep calling it PSO Universe? Seriously, that's not its name.