PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Gallon's Shop

Bal
Aug 1, 2005, 12:59 AM
A few questions:

1) How do i add percents to a weapon? I had photon drops in my inventory, i had just completed the West Tower online quest, and he did not offer percentages.

2) What on earth is a Puyo Pop? I find it occansionally on Gallon's Shop quest, but i never know what to do with it.

3)How do I get a Lucky Coin? Do i have to keep playing the minigames, or just keep buying CDs and wrapping presents?

Skorpius
Aug 1, 2005, 01:07 AM
1) How do i add percents to a weapon? I had photon drops in my inventory, i had just completed the West Tower online quest, and he did not offer percentages.
Try East Tower?

2) What on earth is a Puyo Pop? I find it occansionally on Gallon's Shop quest, but i never know what to do with it.
It's a downloadable game. You connect a GBA to your GC with the GBA/GC cable and with Pioneer Warehouse, you can download and play minigames.

3)How do I get a Lucky Coin? Do i have to keep playing the minigames, or just keep buying CDs and wrapping presents?
Complete Phantasmal World 1, 2, 3 and 4 to get lucky coins from Nol at the end of the quest. You are rewarded with more coins on higher difficulties and with more people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-07-31 23:07 ]</font>

GreenArcher
Aug 1, 2005, 01:12 AM
If memory serves then I think the Towers had to be completed on ultimate

Kaio666
Aug 1, 2005, 02:09 AM
you have to go and talk to the guy that takes you to galons shop (his son) before going down to gal da val, he will ask you to retrieve data, once you get this at the end of the quest go and talk to the son again to deliver it to paganini or whatever his name is. then load up the galons shop quest and you can add percents.