PDA

View Full Version : Childhood memories: Through the Eyes of an Immortal (UPDATED

dekar
Aug 17, 2002, 12:30 AM
Childhood Memories: Through the Eyes of an Immortal
Joint Written By: Dekar and War Child

------Accessing Memory Databanks for "Assassin"-------

Done.

As far back as I can remember..... I never had a real family. Kess, War Child, Baka, Nori and I, have always been there for each other. Although we are not related, we've always been close. Baka was the son of the inventor who made us androids. We are the only 4 androids created by Artemis, the genius in bio-android technology. "Growing" androids. Androids that can "grow up". Although they can't die of old age, they can grow from the size of a newborn to the size of an adult in the same time a normal human can. Professor Artemis died before he could write down how to make us. Somehow, I am both saddened and angered by this. I am upset that he died, and mad at him for not writing the notes down. Instead, we are 4 of a kind, never to be duplicated, never to have anymore who are like us. I guess I'm being selfish, but... hey, what if something happens to one of us? I often ponder these things... My child hood? You mean when I was smaller and less experienced? When I was "young"? Hmm.. I get the concept. I'll start from the beginning.

I awoke, surrounded by my "siblings". At least, that's how I think of them as. I'm not sure why the Professor only made one male android. Me.. Maybe he planned on making more. Maybe he didn't. I think his reason was, that he only ever had one son, and his second child died, a little girl, during birth. I looked to my left, then to my right. I was surrounded by android girls. My sisters? Yes my sisters.

Out of the corner out of my eye, I noticed a tall, grey haired FOnewm walk over to me. He looked down at me and whispered to me.

"Oh, you're awake, Assassin. Hello, there. Don't try to talk, you're not programmed for it yet. Also, you're too small to raise your head and your leg muscles haven't developed yet, so you can't get up. If you looked around the room, you noticed other androids. They are your siblings. They are War Child, to your right, Kess and Nori to your left. Your sisters. I'm going to go and talk to them now. Kess woke up before you, so she is the eldest, War Child woke up after her, and then you. Nori has just awoken, so I must leave you. Now get your sleep. I'll see you when you wake up."

That was how my first two days went. The Professor stayed with or near us for almost a month, eating rarely and checking our systems for any errors. Finally, at the end of the month, he programmed us for speech. We could talk, and for the first week or two, all we could do is sit down on our beds and talk to each other....

Sometimes, we hear a young boy's voice outside our room, but, we hadn't asked our "father" about it yet..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"But daaaaaaaaad! I'm bored! Can't I just go down and take a look at them?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dekar on 2002-09-30 16:00 ]</font>

dekar
Aug 17, 2002, 12:41 AM
note: how each android is years older than the other is measured not when they awakened, but when they were made. they were made years apart, but activated at the same time.

War_Child
Aug 17, 2002, 01:32 AM
"But daaaaad! I'm bored! Can't I just go down and take a look at them?"

Day after day I'd ask my father that. Did I ever tell you about my father? A great man he was, he built the only growing 'droids to this date! Didn't have much of a sense of humour though.. Am I the only one who found reprogramming his servant 'droid to act like a rappy funny? Well anyway, I'm starting to trail off..

When I was 6, there was nothing more I wanted than to see those robots that at the time I considered to be playthings. You know, like a living doll. Father never really let me goof around much when he was around. So any chance at fun I could get, I'd take. And what could be more fun than a talking doll? Four talking dolls of course!

"Baka, for the 4 jillionth time no! Not until you're older." He'd always say. He never let me have fun with his work when I was little.. But then again when it's something as important as this, I guess he had a reason. Every day he would lock himself up in that room, and every day I'd sit outside the door, trying to peek through the cracks, trying to hear just what he was doing in there. Most of my childhood he spent locked up in that room, I never got to really have a father to help me out. Perhaps that's why I grew up as an idiot, a joker, a jester for my friends.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" A loud cry rang through my ears as I sat outside the door. But it wasn't my dad, nor was it some animal. It sounded like a baby. Was my dad trying to create newmans or something? Or was he hiding something from me? I kept listening, my ear hard pressed against the metal wall of his lab door, trying to hear what was going on. "Shh!! Shhh! Calm down, calm down.. Here, are you hungry?" The first time I heard them, I couldn't believe my ears. He didn't just built robots, he built BABY robots! Within a few seconds, the crying stopped. Whatever the kid wanted, it got it.

With a swoosh, the door flew open, knocking me onto my back. "Baka?" My dad looked down at me, his eyes slightly bloodshot, dark black bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. "What have I told you about spying on my work? Go to your room.." Grounded again. It didn't matter though. His words trailed off into mumbles as I tuned him out, looking beyond him, my first glimpse at the children. A black hucast-looking android, a blue-green racaseal, another blue-green racaseal, and a purple one.. Wait, hungry.. Seems he gave them the ability to eat for energy as well. At least they won't die like most droids today can.. Dead batteries killed a lot of bots in those days.. Oops, starting to trail off again. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Hey let go!" I'd yell as my dad dragged me by my ear away from the lab, the door swooshing closed behind us.

-----------------------------

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
"Shhh! Shh! Are you hungry? Here..."

I can't help but chuckle to myself every time I look back to those days. Out of myself, two sisters, and a brother, I was the overemotional crybaby of the group. If I wanted something? I'd make it known. And now I have four kids of my own, and all of them were just like me as babies. Funny isn't it?

I took that bottle as if there would be know tomorrow, drinking the nutrient-filled mixture inside. What, as a baby and growing up I'd always need a full stomach, how do you think I ended up becoming such a good cook, hmm? Anyway.. I didn't pay attention as the man in glasses walked away, was too busy drinking. That stuff was actually pretty good, almost like sugar water.. My attention was caught by the swoosh oh the door opening, and a thud. Looking over, I got a quick glimpse of the little boy always whining to see if he could look at us. His name was Baka, and he always dressed like a fruit. Then again don't all fonewms do? I mean just look at them.. Fruitnewms! For the longest time I thought they were queer as a round meseta, I mean why build kids when you can find a woman and have normal ones?

Well I guess I shouldn't be saying that, otherwise I wouldn't be here. Fruitnewm or not, Baka was and still is a friend, and Artemis, I considered him my dad. Looking to my left, my goof of a little brother Assassin. He was asleep, cuddling some stuffed rappy. Sometimes we taunt about this even now, but hey who didn't have a stufty as a kid? ^_^; I had a little al rappy, which each of my kids ended up sleeping with as well.. I'll have to find that thing, brings back memories..

To my right, my sister Kass, who looked kinda like me but taller and a different head I guess. She was probably the bully of all of us. Just "born" a few days ago and already she was throwing anything she could at Nori. Those two ended up being the most competitive kids I've known or seen in my life growing up.. Nori, never one to take shit from another grabbed a block tossed at her and raised her arm..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2002-08-16 23:37 ]</font>

dekar
Aug 17, 2002, 02:10 AM
I grabbed a block tossed at me and raised my arm, aiming for that aggrivating little ass's head. God, sometimes she can be really annoying. My anger boiled up inside me and I threw it as hard as I could. I watched it as it flew through the air, aimed straight at Kess's forehead. Kess laid down flat on her back, making the block miss.... And hit Baka straight on his head as he ran in the room. He fell down, out cold, on the floor. Artemis ran in after him, and almost tripped over him when he entered. He stared down at his son strangely, then looked at us for an explaination. (Thank god, by this time he had programmed us to have a basic vocabulary, no big complicated words, just simple ones so that we could communicate.)

"What happened? Nori? Did you throw that?"

"....I threw it at Kess... It missed.. Is he alright?"

"Yes, I think he'll be ok. I'm going to take him to his room. Are you guys hungry? Want me to get you something?"

Almost immediately, he got 4 different answers.

"Yes, please." from Assassin.
"Uh-huh." from Nori.
"Sure." from War Child.
"Yeah!" from Kess.

"Ok, i got 4 kinds of baby foods. Tell me what kind! I have Sweet Potato, Peas, Corn, and yellow Beans."

"Corn!" From Nori.
"Peas!" From Kess.
"Yellow Beans!" from War Child.
No answer from Assassin. They all looked over at him to see him looking down at the fallen FOnewm.

"Assassin?"

"Yes, dad?"

"Heh, that's the first time any of you called me dad."

"Oh..."

"What is it?"

"Hmm..Just wondering.. If you are my father, does that make him my brother?"

"Yes, I guess. You guys are his brother and sisters."

At that moment, Kess, War Child and I all put on a face at once. This was one of the rare times we thought and said the same thing at once.

"Uh-oh." o.o;

After our dad put Baka in his room, and gave us our food, (Assassin was stuck with the Sweet Potatoes,) and we were eating, we all had our first try at walking.

And the results were:

War Child: Two steps, and her barely-developed leg muscles gave out. She still brags once and awhile about it.
Kess and I: Both, one step, before we just stood there trying to see which one would fall down first.
Assassin: Fell asleep cause of a full tummy. (He's so cute when he sleeps!) ^_^

Hmm sometimes, I wish I knew what goes through Kess's head sometimes. All she ever does is give me a hard time.

"You're the youngest! That means it's my job as oldest to give you a hard time to make you better yourself." she said, with an annoying tone.

dekar
Aug 19, 2002, 12:16 AM
"You're the youngest! That means it's my job as oldest to give you a hard time to make you better yourself." I said, watching a look of annoyance cross Nori's face. She thinks I live to annoy her or something. But, truth is, I'm only testing her because I don't want her to be weak because she's younger. She always nervous when I was around. Like the first time we tried to stand. I tried standing, then she immediately got up and tried too. -_- Man, come to think of it, I might have been a little too hard on her.

After we tried walking, Artemis left the room, for a second. Once he did, I saw one of Assassin's eye lights turn on.

"Where's dad?" he whispered. We all looked at our brother, who had been awakened by the door opening and closing.

"He left for a sec."

"Oh.. *Yawn*.. How long have I been sleeping?"

"Maybe thirty minutes. Why?"

"Just asking. It felt like I was asleep for longer...." We heard a sound at the door, and looked over. Artemis was peeking his head in.

"Oh, Assassin, you're up. Guys, do you wanna meet Baka? I think it's about time you did."

"Um.. dad?" Nori asked, quietly.

"Yes?"

"Is he mad I pegged him in the head by accident?"

"He doesn't remember getting hit."

"Ok, but when he comes in, I'm going to apologize."

"If you want to you can. Want me to let him in?"

"Ok."

Artemis stuck his head back in the door.

"I'll go get him. Be right back."

"Ok, dad."
---------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, dad." I said, sitting up. Thirty minutes? It felt like I got a good night's sleep. I guess I was tired because my stomache was full.

When he let Baka in, he looked at all of us, then planted himself beside me, looking at me strangely.

"What's your name?"

"Assassin."

"Hmm.. you seem different from the others. Your upper body strength seems to be more developed."

Artemis stepped in to answer the question that Baka asked. I also wanted to hear it, now that I thought of it.

"Because he's a different model then the girls. He's a HU, meant for hand to hand combat. Those girls, are meant for long range."

"Like with guns?"

"Yes."

Once I heard this, I looked down at my chest and arms. Come to think of it, my upper body did have more strength then my lower body. I'd probably be the last one to walk out of all of us.

Once Baka was done interviewing me, he walked over to War Child.

"What's your name?"

SS_Death
Aug 19, 2002, 03:35 AM
Sorry to break the flow but this is realy great!

Can't wait to see more!!!

War_Child
Aug 20, 2002, 02:02 PM
Any comments are welcome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Here's the next part http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

--

"What's your name?" I asked, eyeing her with as much interest as the others. Each one was different, and I wanted to see if their personalities were different.

"WC" She answered. Her tone of voice seemed to show that she was hiding something.

"WC? That's it? Come on, those letters have to mean something.." Was it? she hiding something?

"I don't have to tell you -_-" She seemed embarrassed of her name or something, so I tried mocking her out of it..

"What are you, a water closed? A withered corn on someone's foot? A wimpy crybaby? Tell me!"

A great piece of advice to whoever is still listening to me: If they don't want to answer, don't insult them to try and persuade them. It will only hurt. You know why I had to by this oversized hat? Because of the extremely large bump I got as a kid when WC elbowed the top of my head for taunting her like that -_- strong baby.

"War Child! Don't laugh -.-"

War Child? That was the weirdest name I've ever seen anyone name something at that age. Ever. I think dad was sniffing his building supplies when he named WC o_O

I decided to go talk to Nori and Kess before taking any more injuries..

---

I never was too happy about my name. I wanted a normal one, but instead I got a name that sounds like it was made up by a 3 year old -_- so now I usually just go by WC.. He desrved that elbow to the head, had to knock some manners into him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As time went by, we grew a little, learned a little, and gained the ability to walk and occasionally run (I was able to first, I rule ^_^)

Nori, Kess, and Assassin grew accustomed to calling Artemis "Dad", but for some reason I was never able to get into it.. Just didn't feel right..

And as our motor skills improved, we were finally able to play around with our first weapons..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2002-08-20 12:04 ]</font>

dekar
Aug 20, 2002, 11:39 PM
I think we were about 7ish when we were allowed to try out or first weapons. By that time, we'd been programmed for a more broad vocab, and we could run around like nobody's buisness. It didn't surprise me everyone walked before I did. I was the lazy one, I guess. I learned to run when Baka came running in our room with a butcher's knife, just to make me walk. (The bastard, excuse my language.) Well it worked, cause I took the knife from his hand and chased him around the house with it. (Whoo, did I ever get yelled at for that!)

But, when we first got our weapons, we were astonished. I got a saber, and the blade kept me busy for hours, just looking at it, trying to figure out how it was made. The girls, though, they scared me. They pointed their guns at each other. (Well, Kess and Nori did, they got in trouble.) Me, though, I took my saber apart, upgraded it to saber+9, and was well on my way training. Those two were banned from weapons for a while, cause they kept aiming at each other. ^_^; In the meantime, me and WC trained together on the training robots dad made. Soon, just Nori was allowed to use the gun and train with us. Kess was banned for the longest time, but eventually was allowed to use one, with a few conditions added.
1.)Don't aim at anything you are related to (Siblings, parents)2.)No shooting at Nori's feet. 3.) No shooting the gun indoors. 4.) No shooting off bullets in the air to wake people up in the morning.

After training for a while, I noticed that the saber had become light, even though a week before it had been relatively heavy before. I asked dad about it, and all he could say is,

"That's cause you're getting older and stronger. Tell me if you want a new weapon."

So, of course, out of curiosity I asked for another weapon, and he gave me daggers. Now those were fun. After I upgraded them, they made me feel really strong. So I asked for another one, and I got a nice weapon. It took me about a year and a half before I could use it. He called it the "Dragon Slayer". It was very big, but hey, I asked for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He wanted a new weapon every time he mastered the one I gave him, so I gave him a challenge. The DRAGON SLAYER should keep him busy for quite some time.

At the same time, I was teaching Baka some magic. You know, the basic stuff. Foie, Zonde, Barta. He seemed good at it, but he got exhausted too quickly. But I was expecting too much of him, he was only 12 when I bought him his first weapon.

WC seemed to be born to use guns well. I watched her train a few times when she was around 7. Her and Assassin did very well with their weapons, doing great damage to the robots. (The robots weren't breakable, but they'd measure the strength of the impact that hit them and recorded it.) They were an odd couple, though. They got along ok, they were opposite in every way, and always had different views on everything ,but when it came to training, they'd just phase out. It wouldn't matter, they'd work together when they needed to, they'd back each other up.

"Hey, WC? You want me to upgrade your weapon for you?"

"No, thanks, I want to keep it how it is. It may be your way of doing things, but I prefer using my talents."

dekar
Aug 23, 2002, 11:28 PM
After WC refused my offer, I left the training area and went to the kitchen for something to eat. As I walked in, I saw my mother walk across the kitchen, busy making dinner.

"What's for dinner, mom?" I asked, peering around her to see what she was making.

"Something special, tonight! I'm making pasta!"

"Pa..sta? What's that?"

"It's noodles in tomato sauce. I think you guys will like it. It's my favorite!"

I looked over at the stove. Water was boiling, and in another pot, red sauce. I walked over, dipped my finger in it, and tried some.

"Wow! This stuff is great!"

"I'm glad you like it. Dinner is almost done, could you go and get the others?"

"Ok, I'll go!"

And off I went. If I remembered right, WC was still training, dad and Baka were outside, and Nori and Kess were playing chess. I'd get Nori and Kess first. I walked to our room (we shared one) and opened the door. The first thing I saw was the two girls I came for arguing over chess pieces.

"Knights CANNOT move that way, you frigging cheater!" screamed Nori, shaking a white knight in Kess's face.

"Can so, you hugeass whiner!" Kess protested, grabbing the knight out of Nori's hand. As I opened the door, the girls spun around.

"Um, ladies?"

"Yes?"

"Dinner's almost ready."

"Ok!"

I walked back to the kitchen with my sisters and then went outside to fetch Baka and dad, who were practicing magic.

"Dad? Baka?"

"Yes?"

"Dinner!"

"Ok, just a sec!"

It was time to make my last stop, the training area. I walked in, and when WC saw me she hit the button that turned off the robots.

"Dinner?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll walk with you there."

War_Child
Aug 24, 2002, 03:41 PM
This is ending up way too much like Family Matters or some dumb show like that for my tastes. Shall we spice things up a bit? Some conflict here, a spice of death there, breaking and entering, yes, a little interesting..

Dinner, best meal of the day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Never got to see mom much, most of our younger ages were spent locked in that room. She was a fonewearl with long, brown hair. Didn't get to know her long, before that day.. But that'll be explained later.

"Assassin! Use a fork!" Kass yelled at my brother from across the table. "But it's too hard, the noodles keep falling off it!" "Deal then!" Before I knew it a sauce ball flew across the kitchen, hitting Assassin dead between the eyes. "What was that for!?" "You look like you just killed a booma with your bear hands! It's disgusting!"

O_o is it just me, or did Kass start fights with everyone?

I turned my attention to the people talking to mother at the door...

"Ma'am, the A.D.S.S.F. is not interested in you or your husband, we only want the droids.."
"You aren't going to take the them.."
"Ma'am..." ~click~ was that the click of a yaskimov? "If you won't give us the droids, we're going to have to take them.."
"NO!!" I could hear her steps as she tried to turn an d run, but she wasn't able to make it far before a shot was fired off.

2 shots.

3 shots.

And the thud as her body slumped to the floor, a puddle of blood creeping around the hallway.

This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't be happening.. But it was..

I grabbed the only thing nearby I could use to defend myself- a frying pan - and waited for the assailants to come to us..

Lloyd
Aug 24, 2002, 07:57 PM
Great story guys and girls XD, but ummmm a frying pan? how should I put this nicely...it DOESNT WORK!!!

Must use something bigger like golf club or vacuum cleaner or...I dunno one of those my size barbies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lloyd on 2002-08-24 17:58 ]</font>

dekar
Aug 25, 2002, 01:45 AM
When she was shot, I was not aware anything was wrong. I heard gunshots near the door, which I found out later, were my mother's undoing. I looked over to see WC holding a frying pan, and a determined look on her face. I couldn't believe what was happening. I ran to my mother's body. As I did so, the man who shot her turned his gun to me, watching for any violence. It was then I got a better look at him. A tall, blue-haired RAmar, holding a rather old model gun. He looked at me, then his partner nudged him, and pointed in the direction of WC with the pan. He spoke to his partner quietly, but I still heard what he was saying.

"Grates, don't shoot that one, he's defenceless. Try to disarm that one with the frying pan."

For one of the first times in my life, I lost my cool. I couldn't take it anymore. They must've come for us! My hands balled up, and I got to my feet. The man called "Grates" turned his gun to me again.

"Gonna try something there, kid? Try it. I was told to get 4 of you, but they didn't say in what condition they wanted you in, so don't try me."

Unknown to them, WC and I could send electronic messages to each other, and we were planning a meathod of attack as he spoke.

~Nuh-uh. I wanna take the one with the gun, he took my mother from me!!~ I demanded, hoping she would comply.

~Tell you what, I'll take the guy in back, just as long as you save some for me!~ She answered, with a tone I never heard in her voice before. Pure hatred.

~Ok, on the count of three.~

~1!~

~2!~

~3!!!~

I jumped at the man with the gun, knocking him down....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had left the room to get some spices for dinner, and came back to see Assassin going after some men at he door and my wife dying on the floor. I ran to her, to see if she was still alive, to no avail. She was gone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't care. It was probably dad, checking on mother. Three shots. She had died almost immediately. The thought of her on the floor made me even stronger with hate. They would pay....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I looked over to see Assassin beating the living crap out of two men, who must have done it. They were beaten horribly and blood was everywhere. When they got outta the way, the two men could barely move, many broken bones, and thanks to WC, skull fractures most likely. I walked up to them, hoping to get something out of them before I called an ambulance or the police.. (even though I wanted to leave them there to suffer).

"What are your names? Tell me!"

"Ugh, we don't have to tell you anything! Especially after you sicked your evil robots on us!"

"They aren't violent unless need be. You killed my wife you bastards! It was your own fault!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sat cross legged on the grass outside, thinking about what had happened. It was all a blur. All I know is, those men were damn lucky WC and I didn't kill them. My father told us to stop, and we did. I guess it was better that they lived, so that we could get some information about who had this happen.

I looked down at my hands. Instead of sauce, covered in blood. It almost felt like it was a premonition, what Kess said. I wonder how she's gonna take this. The whole time we were inside fighting and stuff, she and Nori just sat there, astonished, crying. I guess that was the only time they'd ever got along when they were younger.

I felt the presence of another person behind me, and turned to see WC, walking over to sit down beside me.

"Do you think what we did today was right? Do you think we handled that ok, or do you think we should've done nothing?"

"I don't know."

In the distance I heard the men, finally talking, it seemed they finally decided to tell all.

"We're from the A.D.S.S.F.! We were hired by our boss, a guy real high up! His name is.. ugh.. my head!"

"Well, are you gonna tell me or do I have to ask your friend here, what's his name?"

"Ugh, it's Ray, now leave me alone! My skull feels like it's imploding!"

I turned to the short black HUcast.

"You are Ray, correct?"

I blocked out the conversation to talk with WC.

"What's gonna happen now, you think?"

"I dunno. I'm going inside and going to bed. I'm not tired, but it seems safe there, and I want to think things over. See you later?"

"Nah, I'll come with. Right after I wash my hands... ._. I feel so guilty.... I feel.." Evil. I wanted to die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kess and I just sat there, watching our siblings fight viciously. I'd never seen them so mad. I was so shocked.. I just couldn't move.

"Mom..She died trying to keep us safe. I should've done something...."

And that's when I made a promise to myself. I'd never let anyone I care for down again. Never ever ever!

I heard Baka walk into the room.. he turned to his mother, still in a heap on the floor, and then to me.

"What.. in the blue hell..."

FEMAR
Aug 25, 2002, 08:34 PM
I lovw it great job all!

Vigil
Aug 26, 2002, 03:37 PM
good good fanfice double team XD

~Talila

dekar
Sep 1, 2002, 01:32 PM
Baka ran to his mother's body. He checked for a pulse, but like everyone else's attempts, got nothing.

"I...I..You should talk to Artemis about it. And mebbe Assassin and WC too. They can tell you all of what happened. I didn't really see what happened, and.. she.." Kess looked at Nori, who was curled up in a ball in her chair, crying.

"Isn't in the mental state to say anything... I wish I could've done something.."

Baka stood up and walked outside to see his father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just lyed there, thinking deep. 'I could've killed them. They deserved it, but... What was I thinking? My emotions took over. Anger, hate.. I very well could have. But I didn't. Now, they're probably going to a hospital, then jail. But what would've happened if I HAD killed them? I wouldn't have gone to jail, would I? I'd probably been shut down, and taken apart, or maybe worse.'

I began to feel tired. I started to drift to sleep... Until the door opened. I heard two people walk in. Nori and Kess, most likely. They walked over to their beds and sat down. They began to talk, I guess not knowing I was still awake.

"Those two.. They really surprised me today. WC with the frying pan, Assassin.."

"Went in with his bare hands! Scary! Did you see the condition those guys were in?"

"Uh-huh.."

"Imagine doing that with your hands alone.. Poor Assassin."

I didn't want to hear their conversation anymore so I pretended to be asleep and shifted around in my bed, like they were waking me up. They just whispered instead.

"I'm going to bed too. I don't want to be around when Baka sees those guys."

War_Child
Sep 2, 2002, 01:41 AM
Ok, I tried to think of an update, ,but couldn't http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif not even 1 fugging paragraph -_-

so until I do think of an idea (which should take until about tuesday night or so), here is a bunch of cartoon violence about cute little animals gettings killed in morbid, horrible, painful ways involving many things fro mdentists to household items! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://review.mondominishows.com/happytree.html#

War_Child
Sep 8, 2002, 10:19 PM
Morning came, the sun reddening the sky like blood had reddened my frying that night. It was that morning that I decided to run off. I would do it at night, when the rest were asleep. One had already died just because I was near, and chances are the ADSSF would come again. I couldn't bear the thought of me being the cause of a loved one's death. Thus, my decision to leave. It had been a month since "Mother" had died, and things had slowly returned to normal, until the letters came, official letters from the government asking for the plans that Artemis had used to create us. They were going to come again..

As I started packing my few things- the frying pan, pictures, the minuscule amount of meseta I had saved, the rappy, etc. - I heard the familiar voice of Baka from the doorway.

"What are you doing?" He asked, almost as if he knew something was up.
"Just organizing a few things. Room was messy.."
"What's the backpack for?"
"Just neater than having them laying around.."
"O_o ooook...."

He walked away, off to do whatever he had planned for that day. I'm surprised he didn't catch on to what I was up to. After putting the last few things in the backpack, I zipped it up, tucked it under my bed, and went to spend some time with my brother and sisters for what was I thought might be the last time.

~~

"O_o ooook.." and with that I walked off. I thought to myself, "women, impossible to understand..". And I still can never understand them. Why must they go to the washroom in a group? Why do they spend so much time getting ready to go somewhere? Why do they pack the entire house for a 2 day trip? Eh it didn't matter much to me at the time, I never caught on to what she was actually planning despite it being so obvious. Wow, now that I think about it I was dumb kid. That would explain my name ._.

WC acted weird that day, quiet instead of her usual talkative and somewhat overconfident self. She spent a lot of that day just watching us, and hugged all of us at least once before we went to sleep. Suffice to say, we all thought of it was weird...

That night, I heard a few footsteps, and the beginning of conversation between WC and Kass before drifting off into sleep.

"Where are you going?"
"Away..."

dekar
Sep 16, 2002, 05:55 PM
>.> have been busier than ever lately, will write AT LEAST by wednesday i promise T_T

dekar
Sep 25, 2002, 03:24 PM
Sorry for not updating, please don't hurt me!

I watched her leave. Saw her sneak out during the night. After the day of the incident, I never slept well. I was always tossing and turning, unable to find comfort. Eventually, I got so tired that I fell asleep in the training room, and no one found me, until I woke up. I began drawing to pass the time... I wasn't good but I liked drawing anyway.

"What are you doing?" Nori asked. It was a late night at about 3am. I couldn't sleep so I went into the kitchen, and turned on a light, and began to draw. I must've woken her up.

"Drawing." He muttered.

"Drawing what?"

"A prototype of a weapon I wanna make someday. Or soon. I dunno." v.v He talked to the paper, rather than looking up.

"WC left a few hours ago."

"Oh?" I didn't even hear her leave.

"She probably has to go find herself or something."

"Yeah.. What's that noise?"

"Baka's snoring. He fell asleep watching TV again."