PDA

View Full Version : can you fight Ill Gill ofline?

Rouge_Twiligh
Aug 2, 2005, 06:15 PM
every where i look nobody tell where you fight the ill Gill on episode 2. im going on 400 hours and never seen one so can someone give me a hand?

Jarek
Aug 2, 2005, 06:20 PM
You can't find them unless you have access to online mode or have pso+.
They're only located in East and West Towers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2005-08-02 16:20 ]</font>

Saiffy
Aug 2, 2005, 06:48 PM
This also goes for Epislons and Del Lilys which can only be found in the towers as well.

Fanta
Aug 2, 2005, 06:51 PM
I was going to ask that as I was just looking at the Ill Gill drops.

Saiff: Almost at 1337 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif A lot of people are doing that lately.

-Axel-
Aug 2, 2005, 10:40 PM
Ill Gill is only PSO+ or online in the tower quests. Men the Ill Gills are so cool!

Delfi
Aug 3, 2005, 04:18 PM
What is PSO+ ??

Ketchup345
Aug 3, 2005, 04:24 PM
On 2005-08-03 14:18, Delfi wrote:
What is PSO+ ??
A version of PSO Epsiodes 1&2 released in Japan and the US.

It fixes some glitches, and disables a thing that opens the door for many cheats (including duping and multi-equipping).
It also includes a few previously online-only quests (East and West Tower, Seat of the Heart; and it brings Central Dome Fire Swirl to the GC).
http://www.pso-world.com/psoplus.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2005-08-03 14:25 ]</font>

Delfi
Aug 3, 2005, 04:39 PM
ahh ok cool thanks i live in EU and play on Xbox everlikely i havent heard about it lol.

Why couldnt gamecube just download fire swirl like xbox user could ?

And why they dont they make more downloadable quests for xbox like the towers mind you they are very easy online anyways with the right equipment lol.

Ryna
Aug 3, 2005, 04:44 PM
On 2005-08-03 14:39, Delfi wrote:

Apparently, there is a bug in Episode 1&2 for the Gamecube that prevents the download quest system from working correctly.

And why they dont they make more downloadable quests for xbox like the towers mind you they are very easy online anyways with the right equipment lol.

You should probably feel lucky that the servers are still even up.

Ketchup345
Aug 3, 2005, 04:47 PM
ahh ok cool thanks i live in EU and play on Xbox everlikely i havent heard about it lol.

Some people say there was an error with the way the GC Quest Download was written.

Why ST doesn't make more downloadable, who knows? Probably to keep subscribers longer (since if they made more downloadable, people would only have to get one month's HL, or even the free trial and get everything).

dragoon-girl
Aug 4, 2005, 05:35 PM
On 2005-08-03 14:47, Ketchup345 wrote:

Some people say there was an error with the way the GC Quest Download was written.

Why ST doesn't make more downloadable, who knows? Probably to keep subscribers longer (since if they made more downloadable, people would only have to get one month's HL, or even the free trial and get everything).

The real question should be why didn't they test it BEFORE bringing out the game?
That way there wouldn't be this bug.. :/