PDA

View Full Version : Hm, about time maybe?

Fewmitz
Aug 2, 2005, 10:17 PM
This is just a tiny suggestion, but seeing as how PSOW has a salvation army for every PSO but BB, shouldn't we offer the service to BB players?

Ryna
Aug 2, 2005, 10:19 PM
On 2005-08-02 20:17, Fewmitz wrote:
This is just a tiny suggestion, but seeing as how PSOW has a salvation army for every PSO but BB, shouldn't we offer the service to BB players?

Let's just say the idea is currently being considered.

Skorpius
Aug 2, 2005, 10:31 PM
It might not work very well, since extra rares would probably go toward team points.

Ryna
Aug 2, 2005, 10:35 PM
Not everyone would donate rares for team points, I know I am saving mine up. Also, it would be possible to save mats, grinders, techs, basic weapons, and armor.

Fewmitz
Aug 3, 2005, 10:16 AM
Exactly. But then again, if the weapons taken were sent to team points...is that really a fault at all? To the best of my knowledge, items are given to the salvation army to be given and done with what the recipient wants. If you don't want a weapon you not even using given to team points...don't put it up there.

Mixfortune
Aug 3, 2005, 07:54 PM
I'd think the concern would be more along the lines of "people would unnecessarily request items and donate them to team points, therefore taking from those who would actually 'need' them".

Either way it probably would not be as effective as past versions of the same concept.

Fewmitz
Aug 15, 2005, 10:09 PM
Which is a shame