PDA

View Full Version : PSO, Where have all the cowboys gone?

Marionette
Aug 17, 2002, 08:13 PM
I played Pso for the 1st time in about 5 months, and to my suprise the place was like a ghost town. The sparkling gem that had me addicted to my Dreamcast is no more than shadow whispering in the wind. I absolutle love Pso, its the game that got me into playing video games. When it was 1st released the lobbys were all packed with people who just wanted to have fun and help each other. I closed my eyes for only a moment and when I opened them I only saw emptyness. Hopefully when Pso comes out for the GC & Xbox it will start the fires again, and we'll have packed lobbys again, with new people to meet.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Aug 17, 2002, 09:04 PM
Yep nyan, we just have to wait and wait... =-_-=.

TedEdFred
Aug 17, 2002, 10:39 PM
I love PSO. Play with me. I suck at TTF and challenge. Let's practice together. Anyone... please? u_u

Sedyne
Aug 18, 2002, 08:40 AM
Reason's people stopped playing this game:

1.) Got to damn boring.
2.) Other started to quit.
3.) People met goals of Lv. 200
4.) Everyone had every rare.
5.) Nothing left to do in the game
6.) Good rares were too rare.

Ness
Aug 18, 2002, 10:34 AM
I sold my Dreamcast 1 month after I got my GC because PSO V2 had too much hacking.

Myst
Aug 18, 2002, 10:58 AM
Speaking of waiting for the game, how long DO we have to wait? When is the XBOX version going to be released HERE (not japan, or anywhere else, i'm talking when it is going to be released in the U.S of A!)

Alisha
Aug 18, 2002, 12:43 PM
yeah it sux but the funny thing is i never actually got bored of ver2 i just ran out of people to play with over time

Kent
Aug 18, 2002, 02:33 PM
I got bored with it when I got cable internet, and had no BBA and didn't feel like paying $110 for one.

ABDUR101
Aug 18, 2002, 10:58 PM
I just took tw breaks from PSO. Then came back for 4-6 months after each one.

Then I finally quit and haven't played like I used to for about...wow..almost 7 months.

I'll prolly pick up the X-box version after it's reviwed and everyone knows what it contains.

Was going to get the GC version, but not too sure. Could prolly find something better to spend that $200 on.

TedEdFred
Aug 19, 2002, 04:59 PM
>_<
PSO 4 life!!!11 k

things left to do:
1. earn some s-rank needles for 3 hunters and 3 rangers.
2. earn some s-rank mechguns for 2 forces
3. get lots of tp mats from rappy quest
4. learn to play ttf solo good (since i can't find anyone else to play it with and im tired of trying to trick snapple or jp players to play with me)
5. earn some nice % TTF items/more blue rings
6. get all characters to 101+

p.s. pm me if you are interesting in playing, I don't use cheat items.

KradKram
Aug 19, 2002, 05:18 PM
I think I was 1 of the very rare people who actually never got ver2, now I can't play PSO online coz I haven't got DreamKey 3.0. Oh well I'll probally find some time to actually reach Lv 100 only 6 Lvs away!

Rylios
Aug 19, 2002, 05:31 PM
Migration occured dc to Gc

SuperSubZero
Aug 19, 2002, 11:21 PM
I stopped playing when the lobby crashing cheats came out. Losing my characters or their items did not sound like a worthwhile event for me.

My big problem now is how to preserve my characters. I have alot of hours on them, and while I haven't played PSO in months, and my Dreamcast is rusting away under my desk, I would like to have them permanently recorded or something. I also had hoped to manage to "re-create" them on the PC version using less honorable means if necessary, but alas, I've seen nothing to allow me to do this.

One day my VMU's will die, and I will cry.

yashichi
Aug 19, 2002, 11:54 PM
I'm playing it quite Often. Unlike most of you, i'm new to v2 so it's all like new to me. I wont let the RSOD foos stop me from enjoying PSO. I'm just not intimidated by some geek with a cheating device. Also I play with and regularly meet plenty of cool people! Yee Haw!

-Y
@239

Ron
Aug 20, 2002, 12:38 AM
*takes DC out of box*

meh I stopped playing because I had to, if not IŽd probly still be playing the DC ver
-_- didnt matter anyway around that time most the people I knew slowly started disapearing anyway it was only a matter of time before all the good ol PSOers left... wonder how many from the first day PSO was released or still playing or even considering buying one of these new vers?

*pops bangia-O in DC*

blegh I babble to much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Vitamin_D
Aug 20, 2002, 12:44 AM
I actually started playing for about 3 weeks straight...that was a month ago. I stopped playing again. My License is till very much active. I'll definitely kick it into high gear for GC.

Blanchala
Aug 20, 2002, 11:11 AM
hey, I just bought pso for the DC, if you all wanna start again, Im always here