PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: When will VR ONLINE quests come back?

TTSCassidy
Aug 3, 2005, 11:05 PM
Does anyone know when Sonic Team will bring back those other VR quests?

EDIT: Title edited for clarity

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-08-04 04:07 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 4, 2005, 04:22 AM
You should make the topic say you're referring to the X-Box quests...
But sorry, I don't know. >_<

Delfi
Aug 4, 2005, 05:36 AM
Which quests do you mean and on what platform ?

Ryna
Aug 4, 2005, 06:08 AM
Several of the quests were removed from PSOX-US during the last update. There hasn't been anything said about restoring them.

Longtime_play
Aug 4, 2005, 09:26 AM
yeah its strange because the EU one are still up, but the US ones arent. i dont know why but im sure they will but them up shortly becaus eotherwise they are really shortchanging you and your fellow americans.

Sitka
Aug 4, 2005, 11:21 AM
After contacting both Microsoft and ST, several of my friends on xbox were told the same thing. Neither group is taking responsibility for restoring/adding content on xbox including VR quests and challenge mode.

What that means, is what you have is what you got until they decide to close the servers down.

Now you know why most of the lobbies are empty and everyone's playing Halo 2 or jumped over to BB.

TTSCassidy
Aug 4, 2005, 11:19 PM
From what heard from other players online, SONIC TEAM took "Towards The Future" and those other VR quests down cause too many players were abusing the TTF. Cause they were using TTF to level up their characters to fast. It's like 1 minute their Lv 1 then the next minute they're lv 200

Blitzkommando
Aug 4, 2005, 11:31 PM
That's the entire point of Towards The Future. Quick, easy experience and rares. And if that were the case I don't understand why it would still be on GameCube and PSOX EU (and I assume PSOX JP). Really, if Sega didn't want that, then they would have taken that quest down ages ago. Or, not even put it up at all. Afterall, it is an old DC quest.

TTSCassidy
Aug 5, 2005, 01:31 AM
What the heck? Why is Sonic Team shutting the servers down????? o_O;

slayer_1327
Aug 5, 2005, 07:10 AM
Cause they suxorz real bad. I miss those quests a lot and noone is going to restore them, sorry to say.ST seems to have a lot or disregard when it comes to giving the customers what they want which is why when my 2 month HL trial runs out I am NOT renewing it.

HyperShot-X-
Aug 7, 2005, 11:29 AM
After browsing all forums related to pso about this problem for over a month now, i came to conclusion that this must be a glitch happnd during last server update by ST despite all these ridiculous rumors going around like server going down or ST did it intentionally n all other b.s. . and it seems there really is almost no hope of getting it fixed until the next update for Halloween in Oct. ... since ST is too busy for everything else like BB & PSU, unless theres a way to get their attention sooner by some miracle... hey, dear good PsoW community, any help or comment on the situation for fellow pso players on xbox-US?
...i might try out BB trial meanwhile but u know its too much hassle switching back n forth, cancelling n renewing HL... what u think?

tag888
Aug 22, 2005, 01:30 PM
Hypershot, Now that the quests are gone and everything, the true PSO players on the Xbox are still there. There aren't as many anoying idiot people anymore because of the quests. There are still plenty of legits out there and playing so you should try to come back, instead of Blue Burst.

squeak
Aug 23, 2005, 11:08 PM
they are back now yay =)