PDA

View Full Version : Da La Rie

Orangepeel
Aug 5, 2005, 02:06 PM
What level should I be before fighting it? Right now I'm level 80 Skyly trying to get a Chain Sawd/Red Sword/Sange/All that other stuff that Skylys can get. If I get to him I'll probably go up to level 81 or 82 though...

Tycho
Aug 5, 2005, 02:18 PM
Hmm... I assume you're playing a Hunter.
Maybe keep up the hunts until you hit level 100 or something? I'm not sure though, whether or not you can take it depends mostly on your equipment/mag/materials.

Orangepeel
Aug 5, 2005, 03:10 PM
I have like a Red Saber, Last Survivor, Varista, Yamato Stag Cutlery type stuff and my Mag is Nidra Lvl. 200 I think like 33/72/69/26...

Fanta
Aug 5, 2005, 03:16 PM
GUIDE! (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=793)

OneandtheSame
Aug 5, 2005, 06:45 PM
I took him down with my RaMarl around level 75 offline.

Dana
Aug 6, 2005, 05:45 AM
well, my 41 RAcast took him out so
i think you can definetly take him out

just, pace your self, use the guide and try to avoide needless damage, if you run out of healing items you can drop them/die and pick up next battle!

Bungee950
Aug 6, 2005, 08:05 AM
On 2005-08-06 03:45, Dana_ranger wrote:
well, my 41 RAcast took him out so
i think you can definetly take him out

just, pace your self, use the guide and try to avoide needless damage, if you run out of healing items you can drop them/die and pick up next battle!

lvl 41? are you talkin 'bout da la rie? if so, wow... your character must pwn.

Orangepeel
Aug 6, 2005, 12:06 PM
Well that Tycho guy beat everyone at level 1.. that was so cool..

TheAntagonist
Aug 6, 2005, 12:29 PM
yeah, but didn't that character have incredible mindstrength?

Ryna
Aug 6, 2005, 12:34 PM
On 2005-08-06 06:05, Bungee950 wrote:

If you plan appropriately, it would be possible to beat Da Ral Le at level 41.

someperson
Aug 7, 2005, 05:53 PM
i beat him with my lvl. 94 FOmar and he made it sucsesful with one try but i didnt know what spells to use, althpough you wont have that problem cuz of your hunter.... use the guide but what i also did was find a powerful wep with a third attack against him ( i used the hildablue cane) but in your case take a strong gun and a strong hunter wep that might work..... but then again what do i know i dont even use proper spelling or punctuation or gramar!!!! (-_-)

itsstephenyo
Aug 8, 2005, 11:26 AM
i beat him with a hunewearl at lv 60 with a demo comet and a vulcan. u should be able to take him on easily.

Genoa
Aug 8, 2005, 04:24 PM
Level is not a big issue... it's stats, which varie from your Equipment... so technically you could say it really depends on whats on yur d00d.
People who think lvl.200's are almighty and invincible... are horribly wrong. You could kill someone twice your level (not talking about Megid and what not...) but it's all about whatcha got. Unless your Force, then it's about what you got on AND what disks you have aquired... but yeah, it's not a matter of "can I take him? i'm lvl. (so and so)... it's more like "can I take him? I'm wearing (everything from weapons to mag... everything in between)

meimeilee
Aug 16, 2005, 04:10 PM
if you have incredible mindstrength you can do any thing i had a fomar and i was in the ruins at lvl 12 with a mind mag at lvl 100

Dana
Aug 16, 2005, 08:11 PM
On 2005-08-06 06:05, Bungee950 wrote:
[quote]

hehe, thanks

yes it was the DA RA LIE in Ulimate of course :P

i was a level 41 RAcast using 50%hit L&K combats and a Crush Bullet<<<for the small HP regen

it did take a larger amount of time than normal battles ^^

KageRyuushin
Aug 16, 2005, 09:59 PM
Its kinda funny, no one seems to know the correct name of Del Rol Le in ultimate. For future references its Del Rol Lie >_>

Lucas2k4
Aug 16, 2005, 10:01 PM
It's actually Da Ra Lie, I just looked it up.

KageRyuushin
Aug 16, 2005, 10:05 PM
On 2005-08-16 20:01, Lucas2k4 wrote:
It's actually Da Ra Lie, I just looked it up.

Just looked at the drop charts. Its Dal Ra Lie. At least got one part of the name right

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KageRyuushin on 2005-08-16 20:08 ]</font>

BlackMgDrg
Aug 18, 2005, 02:52 PM
I beat him down with my HuMar around level 70-ish with my Demolition Comet. it took forever. I had to pee in the middle of it.

Sadrith
Aug 18, 2005, 04:52 PM
well if your still trying to figure outwhat to do use a shot,partisan, or sword type of wepon

Quo
Aug 18, 2005, 05:47 PM
On 2005-08-05 12:18, Tycho wrote:
Hmm... I assume you're playing a Hunter.
Maybe keep up the hunts until you hit level 100 or something? I'm not sure though, whether or not you can take it depends mostly on your equipment/mag/materials. skills.

Couldn't agree more Tycho. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Your level and equipment aren't nearly as important as knowing what the hell your doing.

Longtime_play
Aug 18, 2005, 07:04 PM
I had my FOnewearl beat him at level 85 recently, i found it quite hard because i didnt know which spells to use, he didnt seem to be hurt by RAfoie or GIzonde so it did take quite a long time in comparison to De Rol Le.

BahnKnakyu
Aug 18, 2005, 08:01 PM
This big centipede's stats are located on the website, so you should be able to figure out which spell's best for taking him out.

As a HU and melee FOmarl, I think I normally position myself right between the head and the rest of his body and swing at him with a Partisan or Sword, applying the standard J/Z on him. When he's on the sides of the raft, I pull out some mechs and fire at his head, or sometimes I use a Diska or (insert whatever high end Slicer you have) and start chipping at his armor with it.

When he flies over the raft, I also throw a quick Rafoie to get in some damage - otherwise the fight's just kinda long and annoying, but it does make him feel more like a boss compared to his pre-Ult counterparts.

Neith
Aug 18, 2005, 08:02 PM
On 2005-08-16 20:05, KageRyuushin wrote:
Just looked at the drop charts. Its Dal Ra Lie. At least got one part of the name right

Yes, it's De Rol Le in Normal/Hard/Very Hard, and Dal Ra Lie in Ultimate http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Orangepeel
Aug 20, 2005, 09:35 AM
Well now I'm level 88, and I got a Chain Sawd, so maybe once I get a Red Slicer or a Diska of Braveman from my friend I'll go try to kill him. Thanks for your help everyone.

Neith
Aug 20, 2005, 12:56 PM
I reckon you could take him out with the Chain Sawd, but a slicer is a nice weapon too against him.

Upto you really, if you can learn how to avoid some attacks, it'll make things a lot easier.

Fanta
Aug 20, 2005, 01:08 PM
Just get wep that does more than 3 attacks, such as daggers or twin swords.
Id suggest the Musashi.

itsstephenyo
Aug 20, 2005, 01:13 PM
On 2005-08-20 11:08, Fanta wrote:
Id suggest the Musashi.

there are better multi-hitting weapons available at the ultimate level than just a musashi... yea berserk... i had a demo comet and an asuka to fight dal ral lie... i took him out in about 7 minutes

Longtime_play
Aug 20, 2005, 01:14 PM
Id suggest the Musashi.

well i would disgree, i would say that it is best to use a sword or a sword type weapon because you can attack the beast in up to four places with one of these, and it ends up doing more damage.

(waiting for a veteran to put me in my place and tell me im very wrong)

itsstephenyo
Aug 20, 2005, 01:14 PM
On 2005-08-20 11:13, itsstephenyo wrote:

Id suggest the Musashi.

there are better multi-hitting weapons available at the ultimate level than just a musashi... yea musashi has berserk but i dunno. u dont have much time to hit dal ral lie with a special anyways cuz his tentacle thingies are so fast. i had a demo comet and an asuka to fight dal ral lie... i took him out in about 7 minutes with a lvl 65 hune.

Fanta
Aug 20, 2005, 01:16 PM
It was just a suggestion and Musashi is easier to get hold of then Asuka... and I use my Musashi more now as I am over-using the berserk.

Im over-using it because my frequant weapons are Musashi, Soul Eater and M&A60 Vise

Longtime_play
Aug 20, 2005, 01:19 PM
Musashi is easier to get hold of then Asuka...

It doesnt have to be the asuka though does it?

You could use a Soul Eater (as i did many times) or gae bolg or chain sawd, all quite easy to get hold of but kill the musashi against De Rol Le.

Fanta
Aug 20, 2005, 01:26 PM
On 2005-08-20 11:19, Longtime_play wrote:
... but kill the musashi against De Rol Le.

Could you re-phrase that?

Longtime_play
Aug 20, 2005, 01:37 PM
Could you re-phrase that?

Sorry, your right, british talk. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

In my opinion, the weapons i was talking about were more suitable for killing De rol Le than the Musashi.

Orangepeel
Aug 21, 2005, 08:51 AM
Anyway, wouldn't a Yamato be better than a Musashi? I mean, berserk would seem kind of stupid since then he'd just stab you and you'd die... even though I have like 15 scape dolls..

Fanta
Aug 21, 2005, 09:04 AM
The Yamato is an option but I only suggested the Musashi as it is easy to get hold of and you can gain it earlier on, if you have the Yamato and feel you'd die using berserk, then choose that instead of the Musashi.

Ryna
Aug 21, 2005, 09:23 AM
In Challenge Mode, a HUnter always uses a Sword on Del Rol Le. A couple of hunters can kill him in no time.

Dana
Aug 21, 2005, 11:10 AM
Masashi with hit would be better than yamato or asuka IMO, the nicety beserk special (and the hit) would take it...

but i would use a sword again DRL!

Neith
Aug 21, 2005, 11:25 AM
To be honest, against Dal Ra Lie (ultimate), I use twin-swords (Asuka), just because of the massive amount of damage I deal out with them, but at lv151, it's not hard to pwn Ultimate Cave XD

For your fight, Id go with a Partisan, Slicer or Sword- if however you decide to go with the Musashi, don't go stupid with the Berserk unless you have scapes.