PDA

View Full Version : Rising from the ashes...

Ashcroft
Aug 6, 2005, 09:12 AM
Some of you may know me, I'm the guy who lost his 25% hit Daylight Scar whilst helping out a friend.

I was on the verge of quitting PSO:BB due to the pain of losing such a thing and due to the fact that I was not getting/have not got any help from sega, the mods and the GM's.

I have however had time to reflect, having been around since DC and GC losing items is not a new experience for me. (Admittedly this time around Ive lost a very high value item)

Therefore after the kind words from friends I know from here and due to the immense support I have received from my team I have decided to stick it out. I'm gonna finish hunting stuff with my Purplenum RAmar then I'm gonna power level my Oran like mad.

I WILL see my beloved scar again, that I promise you.

Once I start my desert runs I will let you guys know, any assistance would be appreciated.

Once again I'd like to thank everyone who got in touch and offered their sympathy and I'd also like to apologize to Kef, I don't blame you mate and I'm sorry a lot of people are accusing you of something I know you didn't do.

Hope to see you all online sometime.

Ashcroft.

Saiffy
Aug 6, 2005, 09:14 AM
Er, I'm not too sure what happened. All I know is you lost your Scar...Good luck refinding it, I guess you'll need it. :|

Maridia
Aug 6, 2005, 12:52 PM
I did see a lot about that in the screenshots thread. But I'm not sure what happened. I'd be interested to know how you "lost" an item like that. Would you mind telling us the story if it isn't too painful to recount? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

And good luck, it may or may not be a long haul.

Daikarin
Aug 6, 2005, 12:58 PM
Another reason for you to keep playing BB, another goal in the game: And be sure to enjoy the journey until you find another rare you like, which is likely to happen, believe me.

Ashcroft
Aug 6, 2005, 01:40 PM
Sure marida, basically I lent it to keffypoo so he could take some high res screenshots.

When he had finished we both warped to P2 and opened a trade window. Kef placed the item in the window and hit confirm, I then also confirmed.

We both hit final confirmation and the transfer started, kef then dc'd mid transfer.

I didn't receive the item and he lost it out of his... sniff..