PDA

View Full Version : Slicer of Fanatic

AxelgearVII
Aug 6, 2005, 11:54 PM
What ever gave people the notion that this slicer has Rifle range? Everyone seems to think that and its not the case.

Tycho
Aug 7, 2005, 12:12 AM
It does have extended range, that's for sure. Then what do you think is the actual range? I do not have one.

AxelgearVII
Aug 7, 2005, 01:27 AM
Normal slicer range,high attack power, and it hits 3 targets instead of 4. But it seems like everyone thinks it has rifle range (which would be a sweet thing) and I just wanted to know where that came from.

Hrith
Aug 7, 2005, 04:27 AM
Do you have one so that we can test?

Several Japanese databases list it as "extended range" (not "rifle") and only hits 3 targets instead of 4.

Saffran
Aug 7, 2005, 05:06 AM
Well, a normal Slicer has mechgun range, so I guess the Fanatic can hit at handgun range, which is nice enough in my books.

I'll ask.

Ryna
Aug 7, 2005, 09:56 AM
On 2005-08-06 21:54, AxelgearVIII wrote:
What ever gave people the notion that this slicer has Rifle range? Everyone seems to think that and its not the case.

When the first translations for some of the weapons came out, that Slicer was described as having rifle range.

I can't find that thread right now, but here is another thread where people believed that:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=90895&forum=7

AxelgearVII
Aug 7, 2005, 01:00 PM
On 2005-08-07 02:27, Kef wrote:
Do you have one so that we can test?

Several Japanese databases list it as "extended range" (not "rifle") and only hits 3 targets instead of 4.

Unfortunately I was dumb enough to trade it yesterday before I made this topic. Maybe the person I traded it to will be nice enough to let you guys see what kind of range it has. I was using it for quite a while and it didnt seem to have any kind of extended range at all. It did only hit 3 targets though. Ill ask the person when I can get in contact with him again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxelgearVIII on 2005-08-07 11:00 ]</font>