PDA

View Full Version : GC: special mags

bubug
Aug 7, 2005, 05:48 PM
I heard you need mag kits to turn mags special, so i was wanting to ask where do you get the kits and after you have them when should you use it on the mag.

Tact
Aug 7, 2005, 05:51 PM
Only certain Mags (Mark III, Dreamcast, etc.) need Mag Kits. Mag Kits are only obtained online, and as for when to use them...Check the guides. (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016)

Edit: And this also belongs in the Mag/Quest/Item/Section ID forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2005-08-07 15:56 ]</font>

Erk
Aug 7, 2005, 05:55 PM
On 2005-08-07 15:48, bubug wrote:
I heard you need mag kits to turn mags special, so i was wanting to ask where do you get the kits and after you have them when should you use it on the mag.

You find them online from a special rappy found on certain dates.You find hallo rappy aroundhalloween, egg rappy around easter and there is one more rappy for christmas. Thay all replace love rappies and drop a item that can contain a mag cell that you use on your mag when it has met the requirements of the mag cell to change.For example to get a chao mag you use heart of chao on your mag when it is at least level 35 in all of the areas(dex, mind, pow, and def).

SquashDemon
Aug 11, 2005, 06:44 PM
On a side note, not all special mags require the use of a mag cell though, for instance the Deva mag requires it to have certain stats at level 100 Pow+Dex=Def+Mind I think...