PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Heavenly Units - What's your most wanted

Goldstix69
Aug 7, 2005, 09:38 PM
Okay The title states it all.. What is your most desired out of the Heavenly Units and why.

Goldstix69
Aug 7, 2005, 09:40 PM
For me it would have to be heavenly/battle.

"Greatly increases the user's attack speed."
Raises the speed of your weapon by 40%.

Need I say more.?

followed closely behind by Centurion/Ability.

EJ
Aug 7, 2005, 09:44 PM
I rather have a v101 and v801 instead.

v101 increase battle speed which is inbetween God and heavenly plus it give 15+ to your stats and 1 ata and v801 gives a speed boost to techs.

Goldstix69
Aug 7, 2005, 09:55 PM
I rather have a v101 and v801 instead.

As would I.

Blitzkommando
Aug 7, 2005, 10:04 PM
Since when is Centurion/Ability a Heavenly unit? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But really, out of all of those, Centurion is what I want. But if just going by units with "Heavenly" in the name, the Battle of course.

trueprophecy
Aug 7, 2005, 10:41 PM
heavenly battle would be nice to have because i have chain sawd and its slow even with my god/battle maybe with heavenly itd be perfect speed

Hrith
Aug 8, 2005, 01:36 AM
I traded my Centurion/Ability off, it sucked that much.

Heavenly/Battle and /Arms are the only good Heavenly units, the others are God +5 while rarity is x20.

Heavenly/Ability is made useless by Centurion/Ability, which is not even rarer.

Goldstix69
Aug 8, 2005, 05:08 AM
Heavenly/Ability is made useless by Centurion/Ability, which is not even rarer.

Centurion/Ability is only found with Viridia though..
Where as Hevenly/Ability is found with: Viridia, Bluefull, Purplenum, Pinkal, Oran..

The chances are 5 times more likely at seeing a Heavenly/Ability over Centurion/Ability.

Tycho
Aug 8, 2005, 06:34 AM
Adept!

Ehh, I vote /Battle because I do not like stat increment units much. If I were to choose on of those units ignoring /Battle or /Ability (which seems more fair), I'd go for /Arms for my HU/RA, /Legs or maybe /Body for my FO. /Power and /Mind are so overrated. <_<

Hrith
Aug 8, 2005, 08:12 AM
On 2005-08-08 03:08, Goldstix69 wrote:
Centurion/Ability is only found with Viridia though..
Where as Hevenly/Ability is found with: Viridia, Bluefull, Purplenum, Pinkal, Oran..

The chances are 5 times more likely at seeing a Heavenly/Ability over Centurion/Ability.True.
But I really doubt Dorphon Eclair is as "common" as Kondrieu, and it's really easy to play in another ID on Blue Burst.

Saffran
Aug 8, 2005, 12:55 PM
Heavenly Luck. I need one if I am to get a maxed out Hucaseal, because I messed up the diet (pinkhorror was supposed to be a try-out-and-throw-away character, but well... I kept her)

Jarek
Aug 8, 2005, 02:33 PM
On 2005-08-07 23:36, Kef wrote:
Heavenly/Battle and /Arms are the only good Heavenly units, the others are God +5 while rarity is x20.

This is exactly what I was thinking.
Let's take a moment and compare.
God/Mind--MST+40--You can get from a vhard cave nar lily at a 87.5% rate from 2 IDs (this being the easiest.)
Heavenly/Mind--MST+45--You can get from vhard crater/desert del rappy at a 2.7% rate from 3 IDs (this being the only way to get one).
So yeah...that's way unbalanced.

If I am able to get on bb again, I'll probably look for Heavenly/Arms eventually, and maybe a Heavenly/Battle.