PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Has anyone here piped the Heaven Punisher with succ

Fredrick
Aug 8, 2005, 11:33 AM
Purple East Tower- Apx. 1,000 Hours
Skyly CCA open door trick - Apx. 900 hours
Blueful Piping tors - Apx. 180 hours

Although it is likely to take at least 180 hours, its by far the fastest way to get the HP... But still, 180 hours would drive you crazy. If I was going to do it at all I would do like 2-5 a day... that way if the game stays true to its drop rate, it should take just over 2 months.

Has anyone actually tried piping the HP and got it. If you did about how many toors did it take?

Shiva91
Aug 8, 2005, 11:38 AM
well, its another Horrific drop rate, i know my friend piped a Torr for HP but it took him 4 months, >> yea ouch.

Jason
Aug 8, 2005, 11:39 AM
lol, see my sig. I'm still working at it, but I'm slacking off doing other things at the moment.

To answer your question, yes, there are some who piped it with success.

Fredrick
Aug 8, 2005, 12:20 PM
doh!... I wouldnt mind spending all the time if I knew I was going to get it. I just dont want to pipe like 250 and still not have it. That would be like 200 hours and I would have nothing to show for it.

Tycho
Aug 8, 2005, 01:01 PM
Saiffwin and Mixfortune both piped one.

Saiffy
Aug 8, 2005, 01:04 PM
I would strongly not reccomend piping it.. A lot of my torrs were natural from FoS runs(Lots of Elysions @_@), but I did pipe a few(My disc can't take much piping <_<)

Purplenum is your best bet. :|

Fredrick
Aug 8, 2005, 01:17 PM
Lol... normally I wouldnt mind speding all that time on purple, however I have a feeling that once PSU comes out I wont play PSO anymore. I dont want to get the HP and then the next week forget all about it.