PDA

View Full Version : HUnewearl vs. HUmar vs. HUcast

Alisha
Aug 20, 2002, 03:21 AM
whos the best!!!!

Alisha
Aug 20, 2002, 03:25 AM
this forum needs some life so.....
discuss and debate wich do you think is better and why and try to back up your opinion with some semblance of facts
no hunnywearls are so l33t people think your a girl and give free stuffs!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@

ABDUR101
Aug 20, 2002, 04:20 AM
...My HUcast bitch slaps your HUnewearl and takes her candy.

I just like being immune to those damn plants with their poison, and the traps.

I'll gladly take the brunt of all the attacks and get all the enemies to follow me so all the lower lvl characters can whack em to get the exp, as I turn around and do a three hit combo with my sword or scythe =O

That and the Hucast has a nice feel of "anonymous" around it, which is good for me.

I like to just pull out a weapon and have at it... o_O

...that and..my HUcast just bitch slapped your HUnewearl, so there XP

SS_Death
Aug 20, 2002, 05:44 AM
Hmmm, I have a HUcast...

...well if I had to give a reason for HUcasts as the best...

*Inhales deeply*

1. We are immune to a number of status disorders
2. We have traps in Ultimate
3. We can see traps without any extra units
4. We don't have infinite healing
5. We have really high stats
6. Who can say no to a seven foot tall android? (Well people can but its generally more a kind of begging no...no...)

(Please note: This is the rsult of having a best friend who has a HUmar and you have been in competition with since almost day 1...don't worry I like HUmars/HUnewearls but they're not 4 me. C'ya!)

ChibiMyu
Aug 20, 2002, 09:05 AM
I prefer humar mostly for BA mode reasons (and the flight cutter/sealed-J-sword)... not too mention that their armor doesn't look THAT bad. I'm still trying to figure out how the hunewearl doesn't freeze to death at the sil dragon is those clothes. Hunewearl is my favorite for ulti mode, but when people won't stop hitting on me, it gets boring. -_-;

Malkavian
Aug 20, 2002, 09:16 AM
HUcast, basically because can hit the enemies, not like his job partners missing all the time

Ian D
Aug 20, 2002, 09:25 AM
I just looove androids, so I obviously prefer HUcast over the rest. When you have a good team you dont need techniques, and on offline you find so many monomates and dimates.

Wewt
Aug 20, 2002, 09:31 AM
HUcast. I am a HUcast fanboy.

Ash1ey
Aug 20, 2002, 09:33 AM
HUnewearls are my fav out of the three

Moo2u
Aug 20, 2002, 10:35 AM
Hunewearls...they look very...nice...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rylios
Aug 20, 2002, 12:01 PM
HuCast.. Power hungry why not

Darrin
Aug 20, 2002, 12:27 PM
I vote fo HUmar because of there balanced stats.

KradKram
Aug 20, 2002, 12:41 PM
HUcast's rock! We can see traps, we look mean with huge hulking weapons and we don't get poisined!

sai-lou-fu
Aug 20, 2002, 01:25 PM
yea...HUcast kick ass....my newly lvl.91 HUcast, Virus, does massive damage around ult. and seein all the traps and casting traps helps alot.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Aug 20, 2002, 01:27 PM
There's a lot of running in PSO, so I might as well be looking at a skanky booty.

Davion
Aug 20, 2002, 04:05 PM
I like the HUmar because they have good all around stats, and MST. I'm the kinda Hunter who uses techs all the time. I know that the HUnewearl would be better for that style, but I want the added punch that a HUmar has. In the GC version, all the Hunters will be pretty much equal anyway. I do want to make plenty of HUcast and HUnewearl buddies online because of their attributes. And I think the HUmar looks pretty cool why does everyone else disagree?

PlatinumGame
Aug 20, 2002, 04:38 PM
HUnewearls.

Speaking of style, the new hun suits will be tight. 6_9

Parn
Aug 20, 2002, 05:01 PM
Perhaps some just don't like the spandex type suits HUmars wear to show off their muscles. I find nothing wrong with their appearance personally, since I always model my characters to resemble myself as closely as possible.

It'd be nice if there were a few costume options for HUnewearls that offered extra covering. I know several friends that would have preferred something aside from the current selection of "I'm almost naked" to "have sex with me please."

Addressing the actual topic, based on teamplay, HUcast is technically the best, since they have the highest physical stats which are essential as a hunter, and the force in the party would provide the required support. For solo play, HUmar or HUnewearl would then be preferable.

Kent
Aug 20, 2002, 06:14 PM
I say HUmar, because they're the most balanced and have relatively high ATP compared to most other classes (HUcast is the one exception).

M_BlackHawk
Aug 20, 2002, 08:50 PM
my vote, having played all 3, still goes to the HUnewearl. It is all about style. ^_^

later.

Agent_Reav
Aug 20, 2002, 10:04 PM
HUmar looks alot cooler than HUskank. She looks like a damn two dollar Ragol whore...g imme a break!

MetalGriever
Aug 20, 2002, 10:05 PM
HUcast all the way. I just love big hulking robots. I never felt truly comfortable with the other two.

Drayma
Aug 20, 2002, 11:10 PM
HUnewearls have some sweet blade animations.

Gazebo
Aug 21, 2002, 04:55 AM
I voted for hucast because that class was the easiest for me to play as cause, all i had to do was walk around, hack and heal.......
But, HUmar is still my favorite...

ABDUR101
Aug 21, 2002, 06:28 AM
I was an HUcast all through PSO, and I did perfectly fine in solo play when there wasn't anyone to heal me.

I'm not sure how anyone else had it, but solo was pretty damn easy for me. And multiplay I very rarely ever died. I died mostly in multiplayer since I'd have moon atoms and stars in my health regen slots for my team mates if I was helping a group of low lvl characters. It was still fun, and I could concentrate on helping everyone else instead of being poisoned and slammed with traps all the time.

I could clear and pave the way for everyone else so they could get the EXP.

God how I miss PSO now, thanks! ;_;