PDA

View Full Version : a dilema..i guess

Kaio666
Aug 9, 2005, 01:34 AM
not really a rant, more of a story with no place to be told.

anyways, recently i found out i liked this girl i attend college with. now normally this wouldn't be a big deal, i'd just ask her out or what have you and if it didn't work out oh well life goes on. well problem is she was a friend first, so i could be fucking up the friendship with telling her, problem number 2 is that shes the first girl i've had an interest in since my ex-fiance left me on my birthday, we had been together for almost 3 years and so in terms of the whole dating thing, i'm realllllyyyyy out of practice with the whole first move thing and all that. so yeah it sucks hardcore cause i feel like i'm 14 or some crap and i'm probably over annalyzing everything about the situation. well anyways i'm over my ex but that doesn't mean that icey sting of rejection isnt gonna hurt like hell, especially after the whole ex thing.

anyways thats my story, i dunno why i posted it here to be honest, or what i expect people to say, oh well guess i just needed to get it out there.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 9, 2005, 03:49 AM
I'm in the same boat as well.

I'm not too fond of trusting someone enough to open up again, knowing how badly it ended last time.

It'll take your own courage and self motivation to get yourself up to do it, something that will be tough and not easily learned.

If she doesn't stay your friend, then no biggie right?

Just talk with her sometime about it, bring it up casually how you have feelings for her, and see where the ball rolls-if she has the same for you or not.

Daikarin
Aug 9, 2005, 06:20 AM
Go on and ask her out. You don't have to tell her immediatly, just ask if she wants to go out and have a coffee or something, something without commitment, and then you begin to tell her clues of about how you feel.

What have you got to lose? Her friendship? Even if she doesn't reply back to your feelings, why can't you be friends? Good luck.

Kaio666
Aug 9, 2005, 02:31 PM
well i see her in clas today so i'm just gonna go for it. what the hell right? i guess i'll post what happens here.

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 9, 2005, 03:59 PM
Yeah...being hurt by the one you held so close to you is something we can't really handle that well. You all know my problems with my g/f. Well, last night..I found out she dumped me..for some other guy she met online. Kinda funny huh? XD But yeah, I learned that she was playing with me from the start, so....I just washed my hands from it.

Anyways, like Hayabusa said: Itll be hard, but you just need the courage to do it. Go casually.

Kaio666
Aug 9, 2005, 04:42 PM
ya thanks guys. sorry to hear about that Jett, thats a real bitch (the situation i mean). i think it hurts most when they leave ya for someone else.

EphekZ
Aug 9, 2005, 05:25 PM
On 2005-08-09 14:42, Kaio666 wrote:
ya thanks guys. sorry to hear about that Jett, thats a real bitch (the situation i mean). i think it hurts most when they leave ya for someone else.

Yep

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 9, 2005, 06:09 PM
Pretty much. She killed me from the inside. I feel empty..souless. Guess this is what its like when something like this happens.

Kaio666
Aug 9, 2005, 07:42 PM
yeah i know that feeling all to well bud. it'll pass, i spent alot of time with friends after it happened. just dont be alone and sulk, thats the worst thing for ya.

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 9, 2005, 08:36 PM
Thats the problem right now. I moved to the other side of post to some new neighborhood, and my only friend that I could actually see moved to Missippi. So, I got to wait until next monday to see an old friend who was in my german class two years ago.

Kaio666
Aug 9, 2005, 08:40 PM
ok that sucks. i was lucky enough to have my best friend live like down the street. just do what you can, keep busy, at least keep your mind busy, otherwise it gets hard to stop dwelling on her.

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 9, 2005, 08:42 PM
Yeah. It sucks. Im trying to keep myself busy. Im slowly recovering, but Im just getting relaspses you know?

Kaio666
Aug 9, 2005, 09:03 PM
yeah i totally know that feeling too.

Malyssa update: well i had some classes with her today, and there was actually lots of just her and i time, but nothing came close to dating or relationship, and it woulda just been too random to throw into our regular convo. so tomorrow will be it, cause then i prolly wont see her for the rest of the week, so it'll drive me nuts lol.

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 9, 2005, 10:47 PM
I wish you the best of luck.

Kaio666
Aug 10, 2005, 12:30 AM
thanks man. hopefully all goes well.

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 10, 2005, 12:11 PM
Oh god. XD This keeps getting better and better. She keeps changing her stories. Jesus..why doesnt she just shut up and admit shes wrong?