PDA

View Full Version : Mags: Best Rati Stats for HUmar

Assmuffin
Aug 9, 2005, 05:32 PM
I've made a Rati w/ 5/145/50/0 levels and so far it's great but I've heard that it is a lot harder to hit things in Ult. I am currently remaking a Rati that would give me decent def, plus pow and dex.

I am just wondering what is a good place to end up with? What would you guys suggest?

40/90/70/0
50/75/75/0
35/100/65/0

Right now it is only 27/32/50/0 so I have a good amount of breathing room of what to do. Thanks!

edit: Of course I am only level 54 right now, so I am still a bit of time away from Ult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Assmuffin on 2005-08-09 15:32 ]</font>

PJ
Aug 9, 2005, 05:56 PM
HUmars have great stat growths and great stat maxxes. It's fun to play with a HUmars mag stats.

Don't go overboard with the Dex; no class, not even a melee force, needs more than 50 (And 50 is even pushing it).

Don't neglect his MST. 732 max MAST and level 15 tech caps may look bad on paper, but they're actually really great. And because his stats grow so well, you can afford to put some mag stats in mind.

I have 2 HUmars, both wih completely different mag stats; my first and main one, at level 132 has his Devil's Wing at 15/61/62/62. With one God/Arm, he has near maxxed ATA, and with no Mind unit he has maxxed MST. For a HUmar, his ATP is terrible, just over 950 with one God/Power (That is partially due to his mat diet XD), but still, I guess i could call my first HUmar an experiment. He's still my favourite Hunter class to play.

My sescond HUmar at level 83 has a Rukmin with 5/135/45(or 50, can't remember)/0 (What, but that's not level 200...! Yeah, that's the funny bit. At level 83, his mag isn't level 200. >_>; ) Basically, he's almost got enough ATA for an SRank Gun, which I believe is way more than you're going to need in Ultimate anywhere, but if he can equip the SRank gun, nice, he's just got over 800 ATP, without a good mat diet, and his MST is... well, around 450, so not great.

Still, a fun character to mess around with.

Assmuffin
Aug 9, 2005, 06:08 PM
How about defense? Right now it's a pain in the arse to raise def, alternating between Trimates and Sols is quite expensive but I am trying to keep mind at 0 so I still get good power out of it. If I keep Dex at 50, then I can end up something like 50/100/50/0 or 40/110/50/0.

I'm not really keen on materials and how to max stats or whatever. This is my first main char and I am just trying to level him up while still ending up w/ a good char that can melee.

Ketchup345
Aug 9, 2005, 06:18 PM
Too much DEF on all the plans, IMO.

You shouldn't have much of a problem with the 5/145/50/0, if any problems at all.

My advice: Put this Mag on hold, keep it banked; when you reach Ult figure out if you need more DEX. If so, see if you can spare slot units (so that you can use God/Arms or Elf/Arm++s).

PJ
Aug 9, 2005, 06:22 PM
Don't worry about materials. Like I said, I didn't play any material diet for my HUmars (In fact, most of my characters go on a find and eat way, minus 2 that are weird), and they still have their awesome stats.

Ketchup's right though, Defense isn't really needed, plus as you said it is a pain to raise. If you really do need the Defense, a /Body unit or 2 will do well for you.

Fanta
Aug 10, 2005, 08:28 AM
On 2005-08-09 16:18, Ketchup345 wrote:
Too much DEF on all the plans, IMO.

You shouldn't have much of a problem with the 5/145/50/0, if any problems at all.

My advice: Put this Mag on hold, keep it banked; when you reach Ult figure out if you need more DEX. If so, see if you can spare slot units (so that you can use God/Arms or Elf/Arm++s).

I agree with Ketchup here. I was going for a 5/145/50/0 MAG with my HUmar but when it come to it, as another poster suggested here, that some extra MIND would be wise. So, when my stats reached 5/120/50/0 I desided to put the extra 25 points on MIND so my HUmars MAG is 5/120/50/25 which is better than his original MAG with had 30/100/30/40 which suited him well in the early stages of his career, but as he is in Ult now then former MAG is better than the later.

Good luck!

Nai_Calus
Aug 11, 2005, 01:18 AM
5/145/50/0.

Unless you're maxing, and then it depends on the maxing plan.

Mind you, if you're not going to use God/Abilities to max, you'll eventually be wanting a mag with 52 DEX, as a L200 HUmar is 26 ATA off his max unequipped.

FantomeNinja
Aug 11, 2005, 02:37 AM
I set up a max stats plan for my HUmar, and his final MAG will have the stats 5/125/52/18. This gives him a good ATP boost, very good ATA, and some extra MST for him to use. Maybe a MAG with similar stats would help you.

Regardless of what you decide, I also agree with the others that have said to put as little DEF as possible on the MAG.