PDA

View Full Version : YAY SKOOL :D

Zarode
Aug 10, 2005, 08:09 AM
-_- Yes, yay...

Let me start from the beginning, I AM NOT A VERY SOCIALIBLE PERSON. Just a little, but I gotta know you and trust you...

So, the Freshmen count in my HS is gone up from last years...

From 500 to about 800. The school is packed. I cannot get to class without bumping into one of the little migets (excuse my spelling, no Word). They are really RUDE. Really really rude.

"lolz ur fat" I know. "lolz *pokes stoumic*" It's real. No really, I have had that happen. And they do sound like they are n00bs. >.>; Well, to me.

I've gotten the classes I wanted, but some aren't what I thought they would be.

First period: Web Design 1, easy, fun. Quick. I get to learn Flash near the last semster, fun! ^_^

Second Period: Algebra, again...for the third year. -_- I am so getting out of that class this year, so annoying.

Third is english, that is fine...if I liked to learn lititure...School books = boring! So is Shakespear after a while. Dude, you write good, but just a little too freakin' long.

Fourth is art...Draw/Paint I to be exact. This is one of the classes that didn't turn out to be what I thought it would be. It's great, but some things I don't like about it. And the teacher looks like Mario, serious. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Fifth is Socialogy...now this class I can get into. Just like Psychology, only in group study. I got my old World History teacher. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif He's already reminded me about taking notes. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sixth is American history. Love it, teacher rocks. Finally, a teacher that can get his students to STFU; not that I talk in class unless I have a friend/aquantence seatting next to me.

Seventh is Biology, what a bitch. The teacher is a bitch too.

Two of these classes are retakes. Failed last year.

I'm probably going to have to take night school, I see how well that is going to go down.

Also, in most of my classes, I get those idiots how don't shut their fucking mouth, making me lose my concentration easily. And when one doesn't shut the fuck up, the others have to get louder, and get goes into a cycle. I see me getting up from me seat, and telling them to Shut the hell up. Fuck, they are Juniors, but act like fucking freshmen!

I'm done. I don't like school, don't hate it; just dislike it.

Eihwaz
Aug 10, 2005, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I've noticed that incoming freshmen tend to be rude, annoying little pricks. Emphasis on the LITTLE as well, what the hell are they feeding these kids?! >_>;

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you have a lot of immature people in your class. Try to ignore them to the best of your ability, and work hard in the class. Perhaps if they are distracting you during "quiet work" sessions, you could bring in some kind of music playing device so you can focus on your work? Hell, you could even bring earplugs. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif You'd just have to be good at realizing when the teacher is talking again...

PJ
Aug 10, 2005, 10:05 AM
On 2005-08-10 06:37, Eihwaz wrote:
Yeah, I've noticed that incoming freshmen tend to be rude, annoying little pricks. Emphasis on the LITTLE as well, what the hell are they feeding these kids?! >_>;
Most of the freshman in my school are taller than me XD

I dunno, I'm on a weird boat about school... while I know I'll dread it in the middle of the year, I'm kinda looking forward to it since I have nothing to do in the summer. And school starts out fun, hanging out with friends with easy work (In fact, it's not like the work gets really hard at all, I just kinda... stop working).

You can't run away from immature people, but on the plus side, you can't really run away from mature people either. You're stuck in craziness http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bungee950
Aug 10, 2005, 10:34 AM
I agree with Supah_Chao. Not like im doing much else around here. Besides, im only in 8th grade http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bungee950 on 2005-08-10 08:34 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Aug 10, 2005, 11:17 AM
Hey, my art teacher looks like Mario, too! But he's my only teacher. All my courses in the fall semester are going to be graphic design or waiting-for-graphic-design-to-open-up related, and they all happen to be taught by the same Mario looking guy. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But, uh, you think you've got some strange, annoying kids in your classes? I'm stuck with a group of about 15 people, most of whom are complete weirdos, for every single class Monday through Friday. But, I suppose this is balanced out by a girl named Ashley, a near lifelong friend who was somehow dropped exactly into my schedule. Hmm.

Anyway, good luck with your n00bs. If things get too rough, just plow through them in the hallways! Now that you're an upperclassman, you're basically allowed--no, expected--to do that from time to time. Or at least, in my high school you were.

InfinityXXX
Aug 10, 2005, 12:58 PM
Well I don't really mess around and make fun of freshman because i look like one and most of the times I get mistaken for one.

We have 6 floors and its really hard going from class to class in 5 minutes. What really make it hard is when the Freshman actually "stop" in the hallway or on the stairs and start talking or goofing around not only that but they are usually slow when walking in the hallway. Most of the times I get cussed out by one for i either a) step on their toes b) told them to move their asses or c) knocked them out of the way.

I remember one time i got so pissed at the slow moving freshman so me and my friend yelled "GET THE MOLLASSES OUT YO ASSES AND GO TO YOUR CLASS!!!).

This is my main pet peeve with freshman but sometimes they get on my nerves with their whiney voices and their atttempts to try to fit in with us upperclassman by making fun of and degrading themselves. They actually make an ass of themselves thinking us upperclassman think its "cool"

But I'm not like most juniors and seniors, other upperclassman actually make fun of them and mess around with them. Its not all Freshman but most i meet at my school.

I know how you feel about annoying people in class. Just ask them to tone it down but if their asses just ask the teacher if its ok for you to move away.

Lol at your art teacher that looks like Mario. My art teacher looks like Luigi.

Allos
Aug 10, 2005, 02:41 PM
Sophomores are even more fun to screw with than freshmen! They seem to think they're high on the food chain and have power for the simple fact that they aren't freshmen.

InfinityXXX
Aug 10, 2005, 02:43 PM
On 2005-08-10 12:41, Allos wrote:
Sophomores are even more fun to screw with than freshmen! They seem to think they're high on the food chain and have power for the simple fact that they aren't freshmen.

Lol, last year i was a sophmore and you just described me and everyone else I knew in my class!(07!!!!!!!)

Scrub
Aug 10, 2005, 02:53 PM
Last year I went to normal schooling for the first half of the year, and VoTech for Culinary Arts the second half.

Since I had just changed schools, my classes were really messed up. My old school's 9th grade classes were this school's 10th grade, and vice versa, so most of my classes were with the Freshmen.

On my last day of the real school before I went to VoTech, when I said "goodbye" to all my classes, EVERYBODY who I told was ALWAYS like "...YOU'RE A SOPHOMORE?!?!?"

-____-;

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 10, 2005, 02:56 PM
Ah Freshman. I remember last year when a TINY freshman picked a fight with a built, tall Senior. That Freshman got brutalized.

Sayara
Aug 10, 2005, 04:01 PM
This would be where i'd tell you grin and bear it, or something.

Seriously, school just started, you cannot hate, complain, nag when in one day into it.

And of the n00bs - er freshman, just ignore em. Are they really worth your valueable time?

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 10, 2005, 04:03 PM
Yeah but some a cool though. But its just like fishing. You never know if youl get a good catch.

Daikarin
Aug 10, 2005, 04:07 PM
What's wrong with that? You said you weren't very sociable, so if you aren't, why give a damn about others? From what I've read in your rant, it doesn't look like anything serious.

Do you know what it feels like to be almost beaten up, humiliated and nearly treated like a dog on your first day on a all-guys institute? And then to attend classes which only the nerdiest nerds PASS, and everyone thinks you have one discipline per year?

What did you expect? It's high-school, where you work, it's not kindergarten anymore. Would you prefer to go to the army, where they give you the same treatment, but won't hold back because you're a kid.

Look, get over it. You'll get used to it. I got nervous too, since I even got away of home and went to live somewhere by myself. But I'm completely used to it now, and even help the newbies. And not all guys are bad. You just have to look out for people like you. Good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-08-10 14:09 ]</font>

Zarode
Aug 10, 2005, 04:39 PM
Jin, it's not me being nervous. I get distracted really easy. I can't do my work when people are flappin' their jaws 90 miles per hour. And it's nice being "that freak kid that's gonna shoot you up one day" because nobody messes with me. Well, almost not messes with me; They'll still pick on me and such, which I don't mind.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Yeah, I'll get them with my 12-gauge. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wazzy, I bring my iPod mini to school a lot, but teachers are now taking up those stuff. I got a couple of ass teachers this year, so I am not gonna risk it. -_- I need my music...

Tingle! I don't grin, but I frown! Pretty close. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

My days of school arn't too bad, just annoying and distracting. Then I can't get my work done. <.< I need figure what to do against this. >.>

ColonD
Aug 10, 2005, 05:05 PM
Sorry about the retakes sounds awful.
I was a freshman last year, but I tried not to ever be rude. (I wore cat ears the whole school year!)
And, well, My classes had their okay moments and bad moments. And I always went from class to class quickly.
But, my last class of the day sucked. It's like a place to get homework done, except you get a credit during it. But, when I tell my teacher that 'I know how to do this, please leave.' But she never does! And the one person I can't stand in the whole world is there!

Wow, I just hijacked your rant, into a more pathetic one. Anywho, don't worry we, the comunnity, love you. Okay? =^_^=

Daikarin
Aug 10, 2005, 06:13 PM
On 2005-08-10 14:39, Zarode wrote:

My days of school arn't too bad, just annoying and distracting. Then I can't get my work done. <.< I need figure what to do against this. >.>

Great. Don't take it too seriously. You sounded as if the whole school was against you, which isn't the truth.

How about trying to do the best of what you have? Good luck, once more.

Scejntjynahl
Aug 10, 2005, 06:18 PM
Freshman, sophmore, junior, and senior year it was all the same to me. Just an extension of stupidity from one year to the next.

Sef
Aug 10, 2005, 07:00 PM
On 2005-08-10 14:01, Tingle wrote:
Seriously, school just started, you cannot hate, complain, nag when in one day into it.

Sure you can.

Saiffy
Aug 10, 2005, 08:09 PM
Honestly, what I'd like to know is, who decided changing Grade 9-12 to all those crazy names in the US(And possibly other countries)

But yeah, it's normal highschool stuff...Keep try, and you'll one day be out of it all.

Lucas2k4
Aug 15, 2005, 02:16 AM
I'm excited to school because it's fun. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I can also make fun of skanky freshman and their boyfriends too, I'm so excited. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zarode
Aug 15, 2005, 08:16 AM
More ranting~

So, whenever I decide I want to draw (sorry, BB has been keeping me somewhat busy to actually scan something and color it <<;;; ), people tend to come up to me and say "hay u draw guud i wish I culd draw guud." =.= I tell you the truth, if I didn't keep saying I WISH I COULD DRAW GOOD, I wouldn't be where I am at, but these people are flipping lazy! Some want me to teach them to draw. NYO! I don't have time to teach you how to poop and pee in the toilet, so I don't have time to teach you how to draw. Nobody taught ME.

And another thing that is bugging me, that goes with that little rant from above. How about some freakin' privicy, hm??? I sit in the HTML classroom at the minute typing this, and my neighbor to the left keeps loooking at what I am doing every two minutes. I don't look at what he is doing. Why should I care? Why should he care?

And what happened to privicy in the restroom!? There are no locks in the restroom stalls, I mean if you find a toilet without Poo smeered all over it or someone decided to miss all over the seat! DX Ugh, I can't stand idiots. And when I do find one, someone decides to INVADE MY PRIVACY and open the door. Did I forget to mention that the restroom stalls don't have locks? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif They open it up and get a good laugh out of my bare butt self trying to keep that door closed while I am trying to get a little natures call done.

-.-; And these freshmen, and even some of my classmen think I am really going to come to school with a gun and start a shoot em up. No, I don't think I will. I hope to god I don't.

<.< These things really make it hard to even go to school with a smile. I probably go to school with a horrible look. I really don't think I could care for school anymore. I'm hardly passing, nor do I really care if I do pass. Everyone thinks they can get money with a high school diploma...

--; Yeah...money.

Lucas2k4
Aug 15, 2005, 11:11 AM
Because you can get money with a high-school diploma. ;D

InfinityXXX
Aug 15, 2005, 11:41 AM
On 2005-08-15 06:16, Zarode wrote:
More ranting~

So, whenever I decide I want to draw (sorry, BB has been keeping me somewhat busy to actually scan something and color it <<;;; ), people tend to come up to me and say "hay u draw guud i wish I culd draw guud." =.= I tell you the truth, if I didn't keep saying I WISH I COULD DRAW GOOD, I wouldn't be where I am at, but these people are flipping lazy! Some want me to teach them to draw. NYO! I don't have time to teach you how to poop and pee in the toilet, so I don't have time to teach you how to draw. Nobody taught ME.

And another thing that is bugging me, that goes with that little rant from above. How about some freakin' privicy, hm??? I sit in the HTML classroom at the minute typing this, and my neighbor to the left keeps loooking at what I am doing every two minutes. I don't look at what he is doing. Why should I care? Why should he care?

And what happened to privicy in the restroom!? There are no locks in the restroom stalls, I mean if you find a toilet without Poo smeered all over it or someone decided to miss all over the seat! DX Ugh, I can't stand idiots. And when I do find one, someone decides to INVADE MY PRIVACY and open the door. Did I forget to mention that the restroom stalls don't have locks? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif They open it up and get a good laugh out of my bare butt self trying to keep that door closed while I am trying to get a little natures call done.

-.-; And these freshmen, and even some of my classmen think I am really going to come to school with a gun and start a shoot em up. No, I don't think I will. I hope to god I don't.

<.< These things really make it hard to even go to school with a smile. I probably go to school with a horrible look. I really don't think I could care for school anymore. I'm hardly passing, nor do I really care if I do pass. Everyone thinks they can get money with a high school diploma...

--; Yeah...money.

Lol, whenever i draw i have the obsessed anime fans come up to me and admire my work. I know its nice to admire ones work but when their breathing down your neck it gets annoying.

Also I sympathize with you on the restroom parts. I have never used the restroom at school but i've been inside of them and I must say that there are a lot of NASTY FOLKS in the world. Anytime you wouls smudge poo on the walls you got problems. Also in my school the stalls aren't locked.