PDA

View Full Version : hunter license pw help

2_Dope
Aug 20, 2002, 01:06 PM
hey. i used to play a while ago and i wanna play again. i have everything set up except i need my hunter license pw. i forgot it how can i get it back?

Shrevn
Aug 21, 2002, 10:03 PM
read the the lil paper under where the cd goes....

rbf2000
Aug 21, 2002, 10:11 PM
Not the access key...

The password that you need for dricas to renew a HL...

TedEdFred
Aug 21, 2002, 10:31 PM
I think there is something about that @ mamak, look there...

Vic_Viper
Aug 21, 2002, 10:34 PM
There's a simple way to recover the dricas account password ....
On the browser option menu, you have a option to choose the ISP you will use to connect. The order is "SEGA", "USER" and "BBa"
hilight "SEGA" and push the A button.
A question box will appear. It ask about connecting to SEGA for update user registration. Answer no (in japanese, the wording with 3 chars on it) and it WILL show the SEGA configuration. You can view but not change this configuration. DreamPassport shows passwords raw, no asterisks, so what you see there is your dricas password and dricas mail address. I hope this works for you. By the way, it MUST be DreamPassport 3.0 or better to work.

Sedyne
Aug 22, 2002, 04:48 PM
gah whoever wrote that thing above i tried it it doesn't work.

To retrieve your DRICAS passwrod....well there IS a thing on MAMAK that has the entire process of retreiving it. To do so you need to download a special FILE and burn it to a cd and load it in your dreamcast...and it will come up with a white screen with all your Dricas information. If you can't find the fild anywhere just ask me and i will rip the files for you and p[ost them. it's a very simple process. but browese mamak cxuz im a lazy bastard. =P good Luck

Vic_Viper
Aug 27, 2002, 01:15 PM
That thing is a tool called "ISP settings editor" made by Marcus (A famous guy on DC homebrewn programming scene)
It indded allows you to get passwords back from the primary ISP settings really easy. But it's STILL possible to get the password back by just doing what I said. If the person can't burn a DC autoboot CD, the solution is on the browser at the PSO GD ... So no mistery....