PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: need high level megid and shifta

Flame_Master
Aug 11, 2005, 03:58 AM
i know these as rare as a 11 star rare but i realy need it to hunt soul banish. anyone with a spare lv 24+ megid and shifta please make a offer here. my tradelist is on my sig please check it out. thank you

Sitka
Aug 11, 2005, 11:38 AM
I'm hunting the Megid later today, but I picked up Shifta 30 this morning - that high enough for you?

I'll pm you later and we can meet and exchange something for it if you wish.

Flame_Master
Aug 11, 2005, 01:15 PM
i will try and get you something nice for shifta, but megid is more important at the moment

Sitka
Aug 11, 2005, 01:23 PM
I have found so far Megid's 29, 26 and 23. Those were all traded away, but I seem to have the best luck finding Megid discs in Seabeds, so I'll poke around and see what's down there.

I'll check back with you when I find something and bring the Shifta 30 with me.

Flame_Master
Aug 12, 2005, 12:54 PM
god/mind for shifta and/or megid and/or something else is that ok?

Sitka
Aug 12, 2005, 06:59 PM
Hey Flame - sure, God Mind for the Shifta is fine and I'm still hunting that Megid for you - those damn Delbiters are so frickin fast in ult and when they got deldepths and morphos and sinows all ganging up on you at the same time, I keep telling them: "I'm not a felon, stop raping me already."

And damn - that 15% exp. penalty is the second worst thing ST has ever come up with - I've been stuck at lvl 125 forever it seems. The only worse thing is the stupid transfer system: I've lost more items now than I ever lost on FSOD on xbox and ... oh ... it's working so good on stopping the haxors/dupers, isn't it?

Anyway, I can meet up later with the Shifta 30 if you want or I can keep looking for that elusive Megid disc and then pm you - either way.

Flame_Master
Aug 13, 2005, 10:21 AM
ok i will take that option, when can we meet