Aug 20, 2002, 04:46 PM
What is the actual point of this topic?

And yeah uh I can do intermediate HTML.

Rylios
Aug 20, 2002, 05:09 PM
mabey he needs help

Rotis
Aug 20, 2002, 08:24 PM
HTML is really quite simple. Most people who have spent a considerable amount of time online know at least some basic tags.
Some advanced things are a bit more complicated, but are still logical enough to be picked up quickly.

If you're looking to learn HTML, htmlgoodies.com has some nice, easy-to-understand tutorials.

X-thirteen
Aug 21, 2002, 12:47 AM
http://www.pageresource.com

Spy
Aug 21, 2002, 10:46 PM
Hmmmm... I had no idea it was possible to HTML anything...

Ness
Aug 22, 2002, 05:52 AM
On 2002-08-20 12:57, SealedJsworduser195 wrote:
does anyone know how to html stuff?

Do you mean HTM HELL? No I can't do it because I hate it. I can do frontpage though.

Rotis
Aug 22, 2002, 10:08 AM
On 2002-08-22 03:52, Ness wrote:
Do you mean HTM HELL? No I can't do it because I hate it. I can do frontpage though.

Ugh, disgusting. Most WYSIWYG editors are tolerable at best, but FrontPage is literally one of the worst I've ever had to use.

I spent most of my time going back into the source and fixing what it fucked up as it tried to be "helpful" and anticipate what I was trying to do...

WourmGirl
Aug 22, 2002, 11:50 PM
My entire personal site was done in HTML. if you need help with anything... I might be able to help.. I know the tricks... but not then entire trade. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif If you are fixin to LEARN html.... DONT! for the love of whatever god you pray to! Buy frontpage... it will save your fingers lots of wear n tear!!

JustinHayabusa
Aug 23, 2002, 01:43 AM
:|

HTM Hell? Anyone who thinks HTML is hard in any way definately is'nt the type of person who should even be allowed to have a website period. HTML is a very simple "language" (not even, really), and can be learned efficiently within a week, a month if you're interested in advanced html and browser specifics, etc.

X-thirteen
Aug 23, 2002, 03:12 AM
On 2002-08-22 23:43, JustinHayabusa wrote:
:|

HTM Hell? Anyone who thinks HTML is hard in any way definately is'nt the type of person who should even be allowed to have a website period. HTML is a very simple "language" (not even, really), and can be learned efficiently within a week, a month if you're interested in advanced html and browser specifics, etc.

yes.

oh and frontpage is the worst program you can use to make a site, dreamweaver is a lot better.