PDA

View Full Version : Betrayal *spoilers*

Spider
Aug 17, 2005, 08:30 AM
Just playing Hunters through the second time, and noticed at one point Inolis says "I'll always be on your side" "Maybe" "hehehe" or something like that, thought that was a bit of an unusual thing to pick up, I also then did a quest with her and got a cool little film clip of her getting roughed up by the Arkz (Peko and the FOmarl) trying to get her to join.

Pretty coolies, anyways, just wondering is there other such things I should look out for/do on my second run through the game. I'm trying to play through for Kranz's story, thats why I used my recently built Inolis deck and also had the Kranz and Kylria(I'm guessing they are sibblings?) comic.

Skorpius
Aug 17, 2005, 01:09 PM
You learn that Ino'lis is the one that gave Arkz information to attack the Mourge.

Spider
Aug 17, 2005, 06:15 PM
Doesn't she practically join them for a little while?

Towards the end she is away from the Morgue for a while, but in she doesn't appear in the Arkz ship.

Sacred_One
Aug 18, 2005, 05:03 PM
Play the game more and you'll see what she has benn up to lately

Spider
Aug 18, 2005, 07:46 PM
I am on my second play through http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sacred_One
Aug 18, 2005, 08:46 PM
When I used her, she was fun and easy but until the final boss it took me awhile

Spider
Aug 19, 2005, 07:52 AM
I'm actually playing through with the Kranz storyline, although I recently tried out Relmitos, using high point weps and alternating from magic to physical he is pretty mad. I defeated one stage using ONLY Dark Sorcerers Can or whatever its called, first time I've really used it to, I tend to stick to cheap items.

Sacred_One
Aug 19, 2005, 08:27 PM
I am working on the Arkzside. I finished both Break and Endu story. Lura is what I'm working on.

Bladehunter
Sep 27, 2005, 07:08 AM
You mean, that you play through all of the missions with a single char? And does that mean everyone has a storyline, or just the three from the start?

Ryna
Sep 27, 2005, 02:13 PM
On 2005-09-27 05:08, Bladehunter wrote:
You mean, that you play through all of the missions with a single char? And does that mean everyone has a storyline, or just the three from the start?

The three starting characters for each side has a special ending. To unlock a specific ending, I believe you need to play through most of the missions for one side using the appropriate character.