PDA

View Full Version : Rare Weapons List

PhruitBaskit
Aug 17, 2005, 10:45 AM
Do you think that the rare weapons list for PSU will be anywhere close to the length of the one in PSO? How long do you think it will be, and what kinds of weapons do you think will be on it?

Stricker
Aug 17, 2005, 10:57 AM
I hope they have all of them and more. Cause I have only seen those green sabers and daggers. Not even fo weapons at all. But if theres new creatures they should have new weapons too. Dont you think?

PhruitBaskit
Aug 17, 2005, 11:17 AM
That sounds right to me.

Quo
Aug 17, 2005, 12:11 PM
PSU is supposed to be longer and more in-depth than PSO. It stands to reason that the rare item list will be longer.

chaos89
Aug 17, 2005, 07:58 PM
the longer the list of rare weapons, the better

Reenee
Aug 17, 2005, 08:23 PM
I hope "rare" also means "useful".

DarK-SuN
Aug 17, 2005, 08:53 PM
Be sure that some rares will be useless like the frying pan and so on, it's obvious they'll include some gag items in PSU.

Quo
Aug 17, 2005, 08:59 PM
I demand classic PS references. Gib Nei Sword!

Dana
Aug 17, 2005, 09:19 PM
On 2005-08-17 18:59, Quo wrote:
I demand classic PS references. Gib Nei Sword!

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
and Alis/ Rika Claw, i know you said sword but t3h claws are the 1337 or something like that!

RoninJoku
Aug 17, 2005, 11:58 PM
I hope that the Red weapons return (although they don't fit in with the plot) along with other classic PSO rares... Especially the V1 and V2 rares...

Getintothegame
Aug 18, 2005, 03:08 AM
I just hope they don't make them as rare as Episode 4. Scares me, I don't know if the original ST that made PSO Ep1&2 was behind the making of Ep4.

The Sonic Team that made Ep4 is most certianly making PSU.

DarK-SuN
Aug 18, 2005, 01:55 PM
PSU was already in production when Ep4 came out, so I'm sure it was a diferent team from the one doing PSU; of course, they're all a part of Sonic Team, so it's very likely that they all exchanged work from time to time.

PhruitBaskit
Aug 19, 2005, 09:17 PM
If I was to see the return of 1 PSO weapon, it would be the Yasminkov 7000V (I know, i'm a nerd), but I just thinks its sooo cool. Also now that everyone can use every weapon, I would like to see the return of the Profits of Motav.

Fanta
Aug 20, 2005, 03:10 PM
On 2005-08-17 18:23, Reenee wrote:
I hope "rare" also means "useful".

Um... that didnt happen much in PSO so why do you think thatll change?

I agree that there should be more items to search for, some usful and worthwhile searching while other suck to hell but you can stop finding them. Sounds like Phantasy Star to me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

My first post in this forum btw.

Fredrick
Aug 20, 2005, 04:49 PM
I hope they bring back / make similar uber rares that are in PSO. The heaven Punisher and TJS are just awesome. The dark flow is also very cool... its a shame they never unlocked the flow gene.

Rion772
Sep 20, 2005, 05:28 AM
On 2005-08-20 14:49, Fredrick wrote:
I hope they bring back / make similar uber rares that are in PSO. The heaven Punisher and TJS are just awesome. The dark flow is also very cool... its a shame they never unlocked the flow gene.

yeah i agree...the only downside to that weapon is that it couldnt make combos and the tsumikiri J-sword or however its spelt is almost impossible to find...when i saw the drop rate i was pissed =/

Reenee
Sep 20, 2005, 09:25 AM
On 2005-08-20 13:10, Fanta wrote:

Um... that didnt happen much in PSO so why do you think thatll change?

To give the game a sense of variety. Makes things fresh.

Rion772
Sep 20, 2005, 05:11 PM
i hope theres new kinds of guns and swords that mix photons and actual steel, and i think it would be cool if there were like...M16 version guns as well and actual rocket launcher types that explode and affect a certain area and some explosions could be like lightning, fire, ice...stuff like that.

PhruitBaskit
Sep 20, 2005, 07:06 PM
On 2005-09-20 15:11, Rion772 wrote:
and i think it would be cool if there were like...M16 version guns as well and actual rocket launcher types that explode

That's one of the things I'm hoping for in PSU as well. Especially the M16 type guns (reminds me of my Yasminkovs), that would be awesome.

Rion772
Sep 20, 2005, 08:11 PM
On 2005-09-20 17:06, PhruitBaskit wrote:

On 2005-09-20 15:11, Rion772 wrote:
and i think it would be cool if there were like...M16 version guns as well and actual rocket launcher types that explode

That's one of the things I'm hoping for in PSU as well. Especially the M16 type guns (reminds me of my Yasminkovs), that would be awesome.

yes i agree, also i would like options on the weapons, like an blade extrension, longer barrels, silencers, and other cool things. also throwing weapons are fun, and a gun sort of like a 454. casull would be nice, almsot impossible but nice.

_Tek_
Sep 20, 2005, 08:24 PM
I'm still hoping for dual wielding handguns,. not like mechguns, just the simple pistols, like dmc or something. You get dual sabers now, so why not?

Rion772
Sep 20, 2005, 08:38 PM
On 2005-09-20 18:24, _Tek_ wrote:
I'm still hoping for dual wielding handguns,. not like mechguns, just the simple pistols, like dmc or something. You get dual sabers now, so why not?

theres dual wielding swords?
i wonder if theres gonna be actual metal swords like the sange, yasha, the agito's, and etc...
dual handguns would be really cool and the game would be fun if u had infinite ammo like always but there was a reload button just cuz it looks cool

Split
Sep 20, 2005, 09:25 PM
On 2005-08-17 08:45, PhruitBaskit wrote:
Do you think that the rare weapons list for PSU will be anywhere close to the length of the one in PSO? How long do you think it will be, and what kinds of weapons do you think will be on it?

Bigger. All new, to fit the new graphics and different gameplay. Just my guess, seeing that this is one of ST's most ambitious undertakings ever(not saying much, but it's very ambitious, at any rate.

Quo
Sep 20, 2005, 09:38 PM
On 2005-09-20 18:38, Rion772 wrote:

theres dual wielding swords?

There's some video somewhere that's pretty strong evidence against that.

A sword is a two handed weapon, so one sword takes two weapon positions.

It was the same way in the classic Phantasy Stars.

_Tek_
Sep 20, 2005, 09:49 PM
I said SABERS, not swords:
Here's the only evidence to show its a pssibility:
http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/634/634270/phantasy-star-universe-20050715072656058.jpg

Kent
Sep 20, 2005, 10:02 PM
...Are those photon knuckles?

_Tek_
Sep 20, 2005, 10:16 PM
you decide

insane-hiryu
Sep 20, 2005, 11:23 PM
On 2005-09-20 20:16, _Tek_ wrote:
you decide

Omg!!! is like, holding a sword and a handgun. It looks like it, Awsome

_Tek_
Sep 20, 2005, 11:27 PM
I believe that acts as a holster for your gun when you switch to the saber. I've seen another screenshot where Hyuga has a holster as well.

Rubius-sama
Sep 20, 2005, 11:35 PM
If this game is about "TEH RARS" you can count me out. The purpose of PSO for most people is to find rares. I want to play a game that tries to be a tad deeper than that. I always have RFO to go to...and the MMORPG scene is only growing.

Kent
Sep 21, 2005, 02:06 AM
On 2005-09-20 21:23, insane-hiryu wrote:

On 2005-09-20 20:16, _Tek_ wrote:
you decide

Omg!!! is like, holding a sword and a handgun. It looks like it, Awsome

Err... There have been quite a few instances where a character is shown with a handgun in one hand, and a dagger or saber in the other.

The official artwork for Ethan even shows him doing that.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ps/psu/art/psu002.gif

Rubius-sama
Sep 21, 2005, 02:19 AM
Yeah, you can dual wield me thinks.

Kent
Sep 21, 2005, 04:03 AM
Let's not forget that it was mentioned in several interviews, too. >_>

Rion772
Sep 21, 2005, 05:00 AM
i can garauntee theres dual wield, but i hope theres swords too, and rifles, shots, launchers, etc...also hope it IS about the rares because hunting down a rare was always exhilerating and felt very rewarding when you got what you were hunting for

PhruitBaskit
Sep 22, 2005, 03:46 PM
On 2005-09-20 18:11, Rion772 wrote:
yes i agree, also i would like options on the weapons, like an blade extrension, longer barrels, silencers, and other cool things. also throwing weapons are fun, and a gun sort of like a 454. casull would be nice, almost impossible but nice.

Finally, someone who knows REAL guns (.454...SWEEET!). Now with dual wielding I would love nothing more than to run around with a matching pair of .357 Pythons. Even though the chances of getting old revolvers are probably low it's not impossible.

Rion772
Sep 23, 2005, 06:20 PM
On 2005-09-22 13:46, PhruitBaskit wrote:

On 2005-09-20 18:11, Rion772 wrote:
yes i agree, also i would like options on the weapons, like an blade extrension, longer barrels, silencers, and other cool things. also throwing weapons are fun, and a gun sort of like a 454. casull would be nice, almost impossible but nice.

Finally, someone who knows REAL guns (.454...SWEEET!). Now with dual wielding I would love nothing more than to run around with a matching pair of .357 Pythons. Even though the chances of getting old revolvers are probably low it's not impossible.

meh, that would be odd, if any revolver should be in psu it should be Vash the stampede's revolver, although i have no idea of what it is, and Alucard's 13mm Jackal should also be in psu, as a dual wield, psu would be even more amazing w/ a 13mm Jackal and 454. like these (sorry if this is off topic, just want ppl to see how awesome these would be in psu)

http://www.poseidon.co.jp/6F/alucard/g_ar01.jpg <--454.
http://homepage1.nifty.com/kawasemi/pics/wf00s/wf00s_hell_jackal.jpg <--13mm

PhruitBaskit
Sep 26, 2005, 05:55 PM
On 2005-09-23 16:20, Rion772 wrote:

meh, that would be odd, if any revolver should be in psu it should be Vash the stampede's revolver, although i have no idea of what it is, and Alucard's 13mm Jackal should also be in psu, as a dual wield, psu would be even more amazing w/ a 13mm Jackal and 454. like these (sorry if this is off topic, just want ppl to see how awesome these would be in psu)

http://www.poseidon.co.jp/6F/alucard/g_ar01.jpg <--454.
http://homepage1.nifty.com/kawasemi/pics/wf00s/wf00s_hell_jackal.jpg <--13mm

::drools::
Those are pretty sweet, but I think it would be stupid to have real weapons in PSU. It should have 100% made up weapons like PSO. After all, it is PHANTASY Star. And that's one thing that made PSO so fun is the massive amount of weapons we can only dream of.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhruitBaskit on 2005-09-26 16:30 ]</font>

_Tek_
Sep 26, 2005, 08:26 PM
The closest thing to vash's colt was the varista.

Rion772
Sep 27, 2005, 05:16 AM
i wish the varista was stronger..and i like the L&K's, they should make actually gatling guns this time

PhruitBaskit
Sep 27, 2005, 03:31 PM
On 2005-08-17 08:57, Stricker wrote:
I hope they have all of them and more.

I only hope for the more part. Sure there are some PSO weapons I would like to see return in PSU (like the Yasminkov 7000V), but I would definately prefer to have 100% new weapons like I said before. I just think it would be funner to go out and hunt for rares that I haven't already searched for in PSO. I really don't care if they do have all the weapons from PSO (actually it MIGHT be fun) because I'm getting PSU no matter what weapons it has!!!

Rion772
Oct 8, 2005, 10:52 AM
Although I havn't had any of them I like all of the Yasminkov weapons, I've looked at them. I think the Chain Sawd should be included again too. Also there's bound to be similiar and some of the same rares like Units. The units will probably just be renamed though...Who knows...

Sizzors
Oct 8, 2005, 10:59 AM
This brings a whole new meaning to Weapon Combonations.

Heavens Punisher + TJ Sword= 0_o woah (lol I crack myself up)

XD Double weilded Double Cannon (Yeah right...)

The dual weilding thing does sound awesome though.

Rion772
Oct 8, 2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah, it would be really cool if you could Dual-Wield metal blade too, and maybe you don't have to get a certain rare to Dual-Wield, maybe you can just upgrade 2 blade to a certain point after acheiving the 6 combo upgrade that lets you put it with another saber that has that ability too. (just a cool thought)

PhruitBaskit
Oct 12, 2005, 12:46 PM
I just had this crazy-ass idea for a new weapon. How about a little remote that you can use to call in some sort of air strike where planes come by and drop a barrage of photon bombs on your position. It'll never be in the game, but that would be awesome.

Wyndham
Oct 12, 2005, 02:42 PM
On 2005-10-12 10:46, PhruitBaskit wrote:
I just had this crazy-ass idea for a new weapon. How about a little remote that you can use to call in some sort of air strike where planes come by and drop a barrage of photon bombs on your position. It'll never be in the game, but that would be awesome.

sounds like someone needs to play Worms: aramageddon.
but i think there's a major flaw in everyone's view of PSO.
it was NOT made to be all about weapon hunting.
ever since pokemon came out, every time anyone sees an aspect of a game to be similar to collecting items or anything, it's percieved as being the sole object of the game.
the weapons hunting was but one facet of the game.
getting rare mags was part of it. as was getting to level 200.
but the game, i think, is really about getting to and beating each difficulty.
...please dont get angry at me for my opinions.

Rion772
Oct 12, 2005, 03:30 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so don't worry about it, and I agree that weapon hunting isn't the only part of PSO although it's a very large portion of the game because after acheiving level 200 and have a level 200 mag which only takes about 23 hours (the game is impossible to beat in 23 hours...legitally atleast)you'll have gotten a good level 200 mag, beaten the game and the only thing left is weapon hunts. Even after you got 1 of every weapon it still isn't over, you can still max out your character, collect photon drops, get better rare weapons (by that I mean better percents), and also put all of your weapons up to their max grinder, the weapon hunting part of the game is actually the biggest or 2nd biggest part of the whole game because without top of the line weapons it's going to be hard to whoop up on Dark Falz and Olga Flow.

FrozenFlame41
Oct 13, 2005, 12:15 AM
Saber Dual wield O_O

Thats hot.....

Anywho...back on topic. I think partial rares from Ep 1&2 should be imported to PSU with updated looks, but I also hope there will be a large(Larger then PSO) new rare weapons list.

Rion772
Oct 13, 2005, 11:28 AM
On 2005-10-12 22:15, FrozenFlame41 wrote:
Saber Dual wield O_O

Thats hot.....

Anywho...back on topic. I think partial rares from Ep 1&2 should be imported to PSU with updated looks, but I also hope there will be a large(Larger then PSO) new rare weapons list.

Agreed, except for the fact that PSO had A LOT of different kinds of weapons. Also the weapons were different from others, so now theirs not too many options left for PSU.

Alisha
Oct 13, 2005, 01:16 PM
i just hope they leaned their lesson. i hope mechguns and %'s are out but i wonder if daggars can strike 12 times XD 6 X 2 = 12
i also hope weapons like sabers can actually be viable because in episode 1 and 2 weapons that didnt strike multiple targets or strike more than once per button press were useless with the exception of some boss fights were you might need a handgun or rifle
ex. dark falz final form + olga flows first form

omegabuild
Oct 13, 2005, 03:43 PM
i think teh advantage of sabers will be that they are only 1 handed weaps, meaning you can eq other stuff. In pso sabers are more of the everyone weapon, if your a hu, you wont have that much use for it except for monsters you can only hit once, and hard like del depth or slimes. But if your a ra or a fo and want to walk teh melee line they are your only option for big dmg single enemy.

FrozenFlame41
Oct 13, 2005, 05:12 PM
The thing with sabers is, they were only average speed and damage and usually you got hit by the monster at the end of your combo, unless you luckily get away by a hair, or parry the attack. A weapon that stuck multiple enemies also knocked them back a few with a strong attack. knocking an entire row of monsters back was useful.

While running into a swarm of ultimate sharks with a saber ='d death.

Rion772
Oct 13, 2005, 05:19 PM
On 2005-10-13 15:12, FrozenFlame41 wrote:
The thing with sabers is, they were only average speed and damage and usually you got hit by the monster at the end of your combo, unless you luckily get away by a hair, or parry the attack. A weapon that stuck multiple enemies also knocked them back a few with a strong attack. knocking an entire row of monsters back was useful.

While running into a swarm of ultimate sharks with a saber ='d death.

Actually it's much harder with a Sword, a Saber is much easier for me because I rarely get hit after a saber attack, the trick is too turn around and run back a little bit then turn and attack the enemy. With a Sword your attacks are frequently interupted, and a crowd of ult sharks is nothing, just use zalure/jellen or shifta/deband and make sure your saber has 700+ atp. (this is just based on my personel expierences)

FrozenFlame41
Oct 13, 2005, 06:00 PM
Well I only played offline PSO, and farthest I've gone is Very Hard Ruins http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Pretty much my Souleater took down a wave of sharks better then a "red class" Saber did.

PhruitBaskit
Oct 18, 2005, 12:40 PM
On 2005-10-12 12:42, Oran1324 wrote:

On 2005-10-12 10:46, PhruitBaskit wrote:

sounds like someone needs to play Worms: aramageddon.
but i think there's a major flaw in everyone's view of PSO.
it was NOT made to be all about weapon hunting.
ever since pokemon came out, every time anyone sees an aspect of a game to be similar to collecting items or anything, it's percieved as being the sole object of the game.
the weapons hunting was but one facet of the game.
getting rare mags was part of it. as was getting to level 200.
but the game, i think, is really about getting to and beating each difficulty.
...please dont get angry at me for my opinions.

I knew my idea wasn't that original, I just thought it might be a cool thing to be in PSU. And you were right when you said,
"the weapons hunting was but one facet of the game. getting rare mags was part of it. as was getting to level 200. but the game, i think, is really about getting to and beating each difficulty."

And who gets angry at people for posting their opinions? Especially when your opinion is awesome

Split
Oct 18, 2005, 10:22 PM
okay, they need to completely get rid of the glowy things on the guns. THEY LOOK LIKE SQUIRT GUNS!! Varista would've looked like a freakin handcannon without it's glowy thing.

Also, shots had better look like ACTUAL shotguns, not friggin crossbows, and steel blades and daggers need to make an appearance in addition to real looking guns.
KATANA plus 9MM equals OMG1337

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2005-10-18 20:25 ]</font>

_Tek_
Oct 18, 2005, 10:29 PM
I like the glow sticks, rave!

OdinTyler
Oct 19, 2005, 08:34 AM
On 2005-10-18 20:29, _Tek_ wrote:
I like the glow sticks, rave!

Maybe you could have glowing tonfa (batons) made of photons. Beat the monsters to death & then do a victory dance, rave style. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rion772
Oct 19, 2005, 03:30 PM
I HATED the lines of photon on guns. It looked too un-natural to me, even if I continued to play for 10 more years it would still seem too un-natural because it's just unreal.

PhruitBaskit
Oct 19, 2005, 05:12 PM
Unreal!?! Dude, the name of the game is PHANTSAY Star.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhruitBaskit on 2005-10-19 16:23 ]</font>

ColonD
Oct 19, 2005, 05:37 PM
personally I like the glow, I loved the photon shininess. I don't see anything wrong with it. Also If a squirt gun could take down a dragon, I'd use it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ColonD on 2005-10-19 15:41 ]</font>

Rion772
Oct 19, 2005, 06:51 PM
On 2005-10-19 15:12, PhruitBaskit wrote:
Unreal!?! Dude, the name of the game is PHANTSAY Star.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhruitBaskit on 2005-10-19 16:23 ]</font>

Except for THE WHOLE GAME ISN'T PHANTASY!

the storyline is, the people are not. People could exist that look exactly like your own character.

Also there were a few weapons that had no photon strips on them >.>

So let's just drop it.

PhruitBaskit
Oct 26, 2005, 08:59 PM
On 2005-10-19 16:51, Rion772 wrote:
Except for THE WHOLE GAME ISN'T PHANTASY!

the storyline is, the people are not. People could exist that look exactly like your own character.

Also there were a few weapons that had no photon strips on them >.>

So let's just drop it.

Duh, how could I forget about the weapons without photon strips? They're my favorite kind! (got to love the Yasminkovs)

And it's dropped http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OdinTyler
Oct 26, 2005, 09:14 PM
I believe there were at least 2 Yaz types, 1 being a handgun? Odd thing about playing PSO for a long time: some of the really cool rares I once owned on DC, I have yet to own on GC. Other times, I got real lucky & was given a gift, such as my prized Demolition Comet. Nothing like a semi-suicidal HUcast running around w/1 of those bad boys! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif The closest I have to an amazing looking handgun on GC would be either my Supressed Gun (love the new sound when it fires) on my RAmarl or my Ruby Bullet on my RAmar. Seeing the firepower on that gun, one can only imagine what kind of kick the new guns in PSU will show.
On a side note, Ive found that those with high evasions tend to use even cumbersome weps like a sword wep, such as Last Survivor a bit better. My HUcaseal is pretty good w/it. She could teach Ethan a thing or 2 about how to handle a sword. You swing it THAT slow...youre asking to get hit! For those that havent tried a HUcaseal, theyre AMAZING with daggers. Blinding speed fun. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rion772
Oct 27, 2005, 05:01 AM
My best guns are the Red Handgun and I gave away my surpressed gun, I liked it a lot though. I just traded it for 4-5 rares I didn't have yet.

OdinTyler
Oct 27, 2005, 09:10 AM
I have a Red Handgun too. My main's sporting that one. When shes not smacking ppl around w/1 of a few knuckle types, a good reliable handgun's the way to go. That & a few thousand explosions of various magic types. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PhruitBaskit
Oct 27, 2005, 11:59 AM
My favorite Red Weapon is my Red Mechgun. I found it in the Ultimate Ruins. The best part of it is I found it with a hit percent of 50!!! That's pretty good. I also have the Red Handgun and ream of having the entire collection of Red weapons.

Did you know that all of them together spell Heath Cliff?

OdinTyler
Oct 27, 2005, 12:46 PM
Yes, they were made in honor of Heathcliff Flowen, a memoir of the man many ppl respected & continue to honor. Never saw Red Mechgun but Im sure theyre pretty cool. I too would love to own the whole Red series but I doubt that will happen. Best % I found was a shot wep (Crush Bullet) with 85% untekked so it can go up to 95% & a regular laser (non stat) with 90% on it, as is.

Rion772
Oct 27, 2005, 02:41 PM
I have 4 red weapons, I could totally get all of them. Red Saber, Red Handgun, Red Dagger, and Red Slicer.

PhruitBaskit
Oct 27, 2005, 04:51 PM
90%...Wow! (But 50% for a weapon of that rarity is pretty good, I think) Yes, the Red Mechguns are awesome. And I know who Heath Cliff Flowen is, and asking was probably pretty stupid, everyone knows.

And Rion, if you (legitly) got every Red weapon, I would envy you...maybe. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OdinTyler
Oct 27, 2005, 05:05 PM
On 2005-10-27 14:51, PhruitBaskit wrote:
90%...Wow! (But 50% for a weapon of that rarity is pretty good, I think) Yes, the Red Mechguns are awesome. And I know who Heath Cliff Flowen is, and asking was probably pretty stupid, everyone knows.

And Rion, if you (legitly) got every Red weapon, I would envy you...maybe. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Agreed. I used to settle for 40+ being good but then I started holding to 50+ being that 40s became semi-common drops in later difficulty lvls. Even a crappy non rare wep w/a high % can still be helpful. Im having a harder time finding ones w/a high % for accuracy. Those would be VERY helpful.

Rion772
Oct 27, 2005, 05:33 PM
I find plenty of weapons with 50% on native and a. beast and stuff. But I rarely find anything with high hit %...it sucks.

Also I don't know how to hack/cheat in PSO. I got the RED SABER from a hildetorr with my skyly, the slicer and daggers in the caves on my Chain Sawd hunt and my handgun I got from a pal rappy with 1 of my 4 characters, I forget which.

OdinTyler
Oct 27, 2005, 05:40 PM
The handgun isnt too hard to get. It will come eventually. Its the others that are tricky & those I have yet to find. Purplenum is w/o a doubt the worst of the IDs. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It just matches my char's hair so thats why I chose it. Other than that, a FOmarl can only look at so many mechguns before you go nuts!

PhruitBaskit
Oct 27, 2005, 05:48 PM
On 2005-10-27 15:40, OdinTyler wrote:
The handgun isnt too hard to get. It will come eventually. Its the others that are tricky & those I have yet to find. Purplenum is w/o a doubt the worst of the IDs. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It just matches my char's hair so thats why I chose it. Other than that, a FOmarl can only look at so many mechguns before you go nuts!

That's for a FOmarl, RAcasts just get to suck them all in (and cap some asses). My section ID came with my char's name. Plus Oran looks sweet on a black cast. But yeah, I found the 50 hit % mech guns in the Ultimate Ruins with my Oran. That was a pretty fun day! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And you've got to have a Section ID that matches your char

OdinTyler
Oct 27, 2005, 05:53 PM
Well of course. A hot Japanese FOmarl with purple hair & a matching ID rocks (based on looks). Now gameplay wise, thats another story. I mean dont get me wrong, the mechguns are ok but I tend to find the same ones over & over & I get crappy %s on them. Plus, they get to be so common. I need some BETTER ones. This is why I wanna do away with SectionIDs. Id rather an ID belong to an in guild grp or something rather than what drops you can and cannot find.

Rion772
Oct 27, 2005, 05:56 PM
I really want to find my RED SWORD soon...