PDA

View Full Version : GC: Where are the legit people on PSO gamecube?

Fredrick
Aug 17, 2005, 11:05 AM
I usaly play with the JP. They are suspicious of US players anyways, and now that I have a heaven punisher, alot of the times they will tell me to leave or they will all just leave at once. Very annoying.

I wouldnt mind playing on the US ships if there was a legit area... And all those "Legit only" games, are not really legit lol... So yah. For me this game has really little value. And that sucks because I have waited forever to get the HP, and now that I have it, I cant enjoy it. I feel like im the bad guy by using it...

lupardo22
Aug 17, 2005, 11:30 AM
Well, im legit theres aneka,Q anon,PJ, and a million others on here...I used to have a hp till my bro deleted my chars...anyways setup a time and ill get ur card and ill show u some legit games.

Hrith
Aug 17, 2005, 11:34 AM
on Blue Burst XD

Ryna
Aug 17, 2005, 11:40 AM
The problem is that you are not going to find the legit players on regular ships. Most of them have each other's guild cards and setup games on abandoned ships. You'll have to establish contact with some of these people on the forum and go from there.

Infiniteque
Aug 17, 2005, 11:56 AM
See, this is a PERFECT example of a point I have made many, many times about GC PSO.

People who continuously state that GC PSO is so much better than PSO BB cannot deny the fact that the game is indeed dying.

As proven with this post, you have to FIND other people to play with, because the so-called "legits" on GC PSO are hiding in the locked games on ships that people don't go to, to "hide" from AR users, and other cheaters. In reality, they are also hiding from other players.

Ryna
Aug 17, 2005, 12:10 PM
The situation has been like that for well over a year now. Anyways, I enjoy playing in closed games with people I know.

I gave up playing in open games a few months after V1 came out. The signal-to-noise ratio of good/bad players in random games almost killed my interest in the whole franchise in those early days. My experiences since then have only reinforced that idea.

So, I wouldn't take that to be such a negative attribute.

Sizzors
Aug 17, 2005, 12:26 PM
Most of it's becuase the US are born hackers.

Where hacking goes, laging comes, connection problems, etc.

For all you know you could be playing in a game that was reprogrammed by some nerd to get what he wants. There are no 'legit' US games, becuase everyone wants this or that and hacks and/or cheats to get it.

And that stinks becuase a lot of problems with the FSOD could be eliminated if people here were honest.

Infiniteque
Aug 17, 2005, 03:18 PM
On 2005-08-17 10:10, Ryna wrote:
The situation has been like that for well over a year now. Anyways, I enjoy playing in closed games with people I know.

I gave up playing in open games a few months after V1 came out. The signal-to-noise ratio of good/bad players in random games almost killed my interest in the whole franchise in those early days. My experiences since then have only reinforced that idea.

So, I wouldn't take that to be such a negative attribute.

There's nothing wrong with playing with a group of friends.

There IS however, something severly wrong with said "groups of friends" acting as though they're better/higher than other players (be them newcomers, or just random wandering players in hopes of finding others) with their nasty elite attitudes. A lot of time, that's the way these people act.

Not saying that all of them were this way, but a fair amount were. So sadly, some players had to go through the agony of first, not having many people to play with, second, searching from the ends of the online world for other players, and finally, when they did find new people to play with, they're greeted with arrogant, elitist online egos. Thus, the whole process starts all over.

I'd much rather play with random players, whether they be idiots, newbies, or whatever, versus searching and trying to fit into some of those worthless online-cliques.

Saiffy
Aug 17, 2005, 05:10 PM
On 2005-08-17 13:18, Majiteque wrote:

There IS however, something severly wrong with said "groups of friends" acting as though they're better/higher than other players (be them newcomers, or just random wandering players in hopes of finding others) with their nasty elite attitudes. A lot of time, that's the way these people act.

Not saying that all of them were this way, but a fair amount were. So sadly, some players had to go through the agony of first, not having many people to play with, second, searching from the ends of the online world for other players, and finally, when they did find new people to play with, they're greeted with arrogant, elitist online egos. Thus, the whole process starts all over.

I'd much rather play with random players, whether they be idiots, newbies, or whatever, versus searching and trying to fit into some of those worthless online-cliques.

That's exactly why BB could've done way better without the team system. Certain teams will feel superior to others, and won't play with people in other teams whatsoever. Yeah, the online cliques have been on every version of PSO...And are still there on BB, just better referred to as teams.

Dana
Aug 17, 2005, 06:44 PM
On 2005-08-17 15:10, Saiffy wrote:

On 2005-08-17 13:18, Majiteque wrote:

That's exactly why BB could've done way better without the team system. Certain teams will feel superior to others, and won't play with people in other teams whatsoever. Yeah, the online cliques have been on every version of PSO...And are still there on BB, just better referred to as teams.

thats just sad, not playing with someone because they are a team, in my opinion, as cheesy as it may sound

were all hunters lets just play together http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif