PDA

View Full Version : 21+shipping days until PSO Gc =D

Sedyne
Aug 22, 2002, 07:54 AM
Who's psyched?!! MEEEE

What's the downside to getting this game for me? WEll SCHOOL IS GOING TO F***** FLOP!
I Put more time in this game than anything else!!! muhahahh. And School i should make come first but i just can't help it!

How about you people how will it afffect you?

i'm so psyched for this Shiznit

HarleyQuinn
Aug 22, 2002, 09:02 AM
I forsee lots of sleepless nights as many of the people I play with on PSO are from the US. Pesky time zones! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shadow_Blade
Aug 22, 2002, 09:14 AM
Gah! Plus shipping days!

Stupid Shadow for using standerd! >_<'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Blade on 2002-08-22 07:17 ]</font>

RedFox
Aug 22, 2002, 10:03 AM
yet still..... at any mention of an EU release date all goes silent............................................ ........................................

saffaya
Aug 22, 2002, 11:49 AM
Freeloader (makes Us/Jp games run on PAL GC) could help you.
It's supposed to really ship soon by now.

Davion
Aug 22, 2002, 12:32 PM
I can't wait for the game. And I'll finally be able to get online. The great Davion Angelus rides again!

Ron
Aug 22, 2002, 01:20 PM
*sigh* there goes any hopes of sleep for me -_-;;

whats worse is I started playing off line again I swear this game is worse then any drug out there XD

Crescent_Dragon
Aug 22, 2002, 07:17 PM
That's not true! There's Everquest, which is more addictive than chocolate chip cocaine.

Well, when I used to play PSO, I remember going days without sleeping. Joy! A new PSO! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rubesahl
Aug 22, 2002, 08:40 PM
I need PSO!!!! >___<;; I hope the Gamecube BBA will be out by then or a bit after... It's 26 days for me with shipping - ___ - no "Next Day" in Puerto Rico....

Kenks23
Aug 22, 2002, 09:53 PM
I can't frickin' decide if I should import or not!!! Ugh!!! I'd so love to 'cause I'm partially majoring in Japanese and that'd be so cool to understand what's on the screen. I just kinda need to get the money first.. lol. OH well. I have enough now but I'm trying to save.

SSJChenZhen
Aug 22, 2002, 10:34 PM
I can see me not sleeping at all when i get this game..Mwahahha ohh i cant wait...

QueenBee
Aug 23, 2002, 03:46 AM
Im counting down the days...it cant come fast enough...

shinokou
Aug 25, 2002, 02:28 AM
my hands are beginning to shake as i try to not play DC PSO to hype myself for this game..... typing is difficult.... i would probably have had a hemmorhage if not for the fact that i use PSO to chat with my close friends... but NO playing for me! MUST QUIT! MUST NOT TAINT THE PURE JOY OF PSO EP. I AND II!!!:lksdjf;sdlkfjdsfkldjfldk;fjasdlkfjsdflkdsjfl ksadjf;slakdjfasdlkfjasdlkfjsdklfjdsfklsjdf;lksdaj f ;lkdsvnflkvncxvnvoiwevnwevv (goes into convulsions)