PDA

View Full Version : A Legend Reborn

Khabarakh
Aug 19, 2005, 10:19 PM
Wow, Its been a long time. I doubt anyone would recognise me. anyways, my Hunters Licence for pso1&2 gc became invalid last summer(2004) and ive been besides myself not being able to play online. Not to mention my level 139 and 108 chars were corrupted. I went into a chronic depression during the next shcool year, my grades dropped, I became balemic( not really...) and I took interest in racing games. Not healthy. Just a few weeks ago,after becoming overwhelmingly exited with news of psu, I got back into pso offline.I wanted to get my characters back up to those levels, higher even, for reasons I cannot fathom. And I wanted to do it in as little time as passible, by any means nessesary. so I got a few of my old freinds I took a cab to go see them)to hook me up with some... questionable items of combat after explaining my goals to them. So after all that, heres what I really wanted to say. I made 5 characters, starting from level one, and here are there levels and times it took to get there.

Merdanyl: lv. 78 Humar, ultimate, 42:12(whoops)
Ansatsuha: lv. 30 Ramar, vhard, 5:39
Hans: lv. 48 Fonewm, ultimate, 14:30
Kotetsu V.9:lv. 51 Hucast, ultimate, 13:32
Raistlin: lv. 37 Fomar, vhard, 12:30

now, I realise that these stats are seemingly impossible, but then again I've been out of touch for a while. I've played strait through to ultimate or vhar without repeating any levels, and doing all the ofline missions once I reach ultimate. I want to know if theres anyone who has Come close to or beaten these times that exists on this site. And bless you if you're still reading this.

oh and I forgot to mention that this was all in the past two weeks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Khabarakh on 2005-08-19 20:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Khabarakh on 2005-08-19 21:57 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Aug 19, 2005, 11:01 PM
RAcaseal to level 106 in about, 18 hours. Used nothing but my Srank mechguns with Kings. Fun stuff for the insane.

Then again, anyone who has srank with kings and an android can level up very, very fast. The hardest part is earning the srank itself. Which, is not hard at all considering it was an Episode I srank...

Khabarakh
Aug 19, 2005, 11:09 PM
wow, thats pretty insane. I dont really have access to any sranks though, as I have no one within 50 miles of me that plays pso... the best weapon i can use is the black king bar, and i have no rare weapons for my rangers except "supressed gun"... lol...

Tycho
Aug 20, 2005, 03:21 AM
Online it is a lot easier to level up (like reaching L100 in a day), if you do speed TTFs with four players it should not be hard to level up at all. x_x;

Spider
Aug 20, 2005, 05:04 AM
Hearing these return stories make me wanna get back online, haven't been online since the early DC days, but it annoys me that Aussie's can't just go online, I think I need Xbox PSO to go online, and I only got the GC version.
Be really good to get on too, as now I'm working I got a few extra bucks, and I'm getting into ep3 now, so playing them both online would be cool!

Sadrith
Aug 20, 2005, 09:22 PM
wow i havent even gotten to ruins hard mode and im a level 45 racast

beat hard mode yesterday and am geting into ruins hard tomorrow though

Dana
Aug 21, 2005, 11:19 AM
On 2005-08-20 01:21, Tycho wrote:
Online it is a lot easier to level up (like reaching L100 in a day), if you do speed TTFs with four players it should not be hard to level up at all. x_x;

Cough TTF = n00bs

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif