PDA

View Full Version : School Shopping

InfinityXXX
Aug 20, 2005, 09:13 PM
I hate the mall. I hate how its crowded, I hate searching and digging for clothes, I hate the stupid teens there, and I hate the walking.

But I had to go to the mall today to buy me some shoes for school. I went with my mom so i had to go to a bunch of other stores. Well all throughout the store people are walking past me and stopping in front of me, bumping into me, standing in my way. Kids running into you as they play around. And not only that but the ACTC (Abercrombie children of the corn also known as AECTC *american eagle children of the corn*) were everywhere!

Well suddenly I think I ticked. I was walking and all of a sudden a HUGE group of the ACTC pass us and stopped and stayed there. There was no possible way to pass them so me and my mom and other people stood there waiting and they didn't even budge. They were acting like they owned the mall.

The pressure, the laughing, the people it all agitated me so in a rage I yelled "B****ES GET THE F**** OUT THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I know it was wrong, stupid, and ghetto but I let my anger get the best of me AND they moved out the way. I thought my mom was gonna get all mad at me but she started laughing and some people behind me started clapping.

Next time I'm shopping on the internet....

Scrub
Aug 20, 2005, 09:18 PM
Well, I must say, I wish I had the balls to do that when a bunch of annoying people got in my way. XD I say, good for you!

Tomeeboy
Aug 20, 2005, 09:27 PM
That's when you just follow a couple of them into a store... take some of those magnetic security strips off a piece of clothing (not the ink ones that blow up!), and slip 'em into coat pocket or bag they are carrying.

Muahahahahaha! ... er... yeah.

Oplem
Aug 20, 2005, 09:45 PM
I hate shopping too. Especially with girlfriends, they always ask how something looks on them. Yeah, like it matters to me. -__-

But good for you. Those kids are creepy, like wanna brain wash you into being like them creepy!

navci
Aug 20, 2005, 11:42 PM
On 2005-08-20 19:45, Oplem wrote:
I hate shopping too. Especially with girlfriends, they always ask how something looks on them. Yeah, like it matters to me. -__-

Obviously it doesn't. *raise eyebrows*

Ya. Know what's annoying too? These are the kids that go into the stores to annoy people who work in there. And we can't yell, or tell them to GTFO.

Consider yourself lucky!

Blitzkommando
Aug 20, 2005, 11:56 PM
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. Finally someone says something to those *insert choice words here*. But you know, every time I get stuck behind people walking slowly or not walking at all I think of Dilbert. Bless that comic. All you need to know which comic I am thinking of is, "Oblivious slow-moving women."

Outrider
Aug 21, 2005, 12:23 AM
Ha ha! Oh man, that sounds like it was awesome. Keep up the good work.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 21, 2005, 07:21 AM
Shibby. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I would have moved them out of my way.

-
I was in LA during the busiest shopping day in the universe, day after Thanksgiving last year. In a hallway/hell of a mall. Usually two people per walkway length walking room.

I wrote about how I put on my best Barry Sanders impression EVER to get in and out of that disgusting place of jerks walking like ducks, wallowing in their own crapulence.

Parents said hey, 1 hour. Buy some stuff and get out.
1 hour! I took it seriously and this mall was jam packed. Luckily I'm walking around alone, pretty damn skinny, and can move like nobody's business when I'm on a mission.

I caught myself jumping down flights of stairs, pulling a spin move and juke steps to run around people. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Hell they were acting like props/mannequins/training dummies, so I used them as such.

But hey, I bought some good stuff, exactly what I wanted, and exercised/did it with style to boot, never running into anyone.

Getting back to the meet up spot after the hour, my parents/family didn't show up for another hour. I was standing around with bags since the mall was stupidly built with little/no seats. -_-

I dunno how some people can just spend all day at the mall, not buying anything, showing off the clothes they bought at the same mall some other time, chatting it up for hours and hours.

Get in get out, do some running back moves, and you're set! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

chaos89
Aug 21, 2005, 08:35 PM
wat does actc mean? how could i not know this

InfinityXXX
Aug 21, 2005, 09:42 PM
ACTC stands for Abercrombie Children of the corn. It also goes by AECTC American Eagle children of the corn. Though i wear some things from american eagle,( i'll never wear abercrombie) the term is used to describe the mentality of most of the people that wear the clothes.