PDA

View Full Version : Just signed up for PSOBB - Where do you all play?

Xero_Silvera
Aug 21, 2005, 06:27 PM
I know, I know. MY SEARCH FUNCTION DOESN'T WORK, I SWEAR IT! Nonetheless I'm anxious to get on and play.. I'v been addicted to PSODC and PSOGC COMPLETELY OFFLINE for over 5 years now.. And what happens? I typoed my password while registering and NOWHERE on the billing site does it tell you your own password. Theres an option to change it but it requires you to know it.. How stupid is that, anyways? Why make someone who knows the password to get access to your credit card number and stuff not able to see your password? Either way, I wanted to know if you guys like the whole PC safety thing.. and more importantly.. What ship is the majority of PSOW on?

Dana
Aug 21, 2005, 09:01 PM
it's on the front page>< (http://www.pso-world.com/index.php)

:L

thats

Hyperion 5 if you cannot see it !!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2005-08-21 19:02 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 22, 2005, 03:21 AM
A lot of users are playing in Hyperion 2 at the moment; for the Yahoo Cup about which you can read more on the official site.

Xero_Silvera
Aug 22, 2005, 05:51 PM
Aright, Yeah I didnt see it, lol. By the way, online rocks. Plus my computer is awesome and it will run windowed mode with all settings on high laglessly while on aim and running my music.

Vuman
Aug 25, 2005, 07:00 PM
That's nice that you have a good computer to run on the highest settings but if you really want a test, try Episode 2 when you get there. The Undersea Lab area lagged my computer like crazy and I think it would give good graphics cards a real test of their durability.

People used to play on Rhea to avoid crashes but now as Tycho stated, they've moved to Block 2 of the Hyperion ship. Crashes tended to target Block 1 of Cronus so don't go there unless you're just meeting someone. I hope you enjoy the game.